Eye/surgerymaxxer advice needed -Serious how bad is my NCT bringing me down?

How much is my NCT weighing my looks down?

  • Harmonous - focus on other things

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
LTN

LTN

Iron
Joined
Nov 16, 2022
Posts
139
Reputation
118
TRM keeps grilling me for my NCT, but I get complemented on my eye area by chicks frequently in-person.

Outside of the mindless PSL-rubricing, how bad is my NCT actually bringing me down?

I got so much NCT-spam in my in my TRM ratings/dms that I was genuinely considering saving 35k for the taban procedure.

Sane folks, is fixing my nct the key to ascending, or are TRM-lifers just being rubric-obsessed?


3B227DDD 1724 4E44 87FE 57DBC6BBB7E9

24F29EF3 AB37 4140 8ADC CF0C139DA49E



D5F9DEF2 3D11 4829 A10C 96BC508B81D1
 
More context: my best attempt at mechanically induced PCT with a barrel-distorted selfie

2B046E43 DA71 4375 A44C EB1A53375423
 
actually with a better hair texture you would look 5.5/10 which mogs 90% of males, women dont call u hot bu call u cute and date u if ur tall tbh
 
actually with a better hair texture you would look 5.5/10 which mogs 90% of males, women dont call u hot bu call u cute and date u if ur tall tbh
I got 5.5-6 on average in TRM. Hair texture isn’t bad when I cut the loose ends and use coconut cream before going out. It’s my most complemented trait
 
You thinking about getting canthoplasty?
 
yeah,

what do you think of this morph (cantho + saddle infraorbital rims)

View attachment 2037544
It's better but not a major change if you ask me, I'm far from an expert but just at first glance and when comparing it to your non morphed pics I wouldn't say you gain a lot of sexual market value if you were to change your eyes to pic related.
 

Similar threads

welli2009
Replies
12
Views
64
welli2009
welli2009
schizoteric
Replies
15
Views
85
Wakie
Wakie
J
Replies
6
Views
26
jyoungsantos
J
A
Replies
1
Views
49
glansior
glansior
trip1o
Replies
2
Views
20
nunya
nunya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top