Eyebags

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Iron
How can i get rid of genetic eyebags, my dad also has eyebags and even if i sleep about 9 hours daily i still cant get rid of them so i think they are genetic, is there a way to fix it?

Your eyebags being "genetic" doesn't mean jack shit. You have eye bags either because of sleep, bad under eye support, bad under eye fat distribution or thin skin. You need to understand the fundamental reason behind your eye bags if you want to get rid of them

• +1
Reactions: mbi876
Your eyebags being "genetic" doesn't mean jack shit. You have eye bags either because of sleep, bad under eye support, bad under eye fat distribution or thin skin. You need to understand the fundamental reason behind your eye bags if you want to get rid of them
How do i know witch one i have?

How do i know witch one i have?
Honestly I am not an expert on this subject so use the search bar. If you are recessed it's due to bones. If you are not recessed it's due to lack of fat or thin skin

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
lower your caffeine intake, sleep earlier and longer, don’t use melatonin, stop smoking and definitely clean your diet. Skincare is cope until you learn how to fix ur underlying issues. Yes it can be due to genetic structure but if all outside factors are perfect you can definitely get rid of them. Btw eyebag appearance is like 80% lighting so it’s easy to hide them in pictures.

At least post a pic of your eyes so we can understand the reason of your undereye bags. There are many types and each one has their own cause.

lower your caffeine intake, sleep earlier and longer, don’t use melatonin, stop smoking and definitely clean your diet. Skincare is cope until you learn how to fix ur underlying issues. Yes it can be due to genetic structure but if all outside factors are perfect you can definitely get rid of them. Btw eyebag appearance is like 80% lighting so it’s easy to hide them in pictures.
I think i barely consume caffeine, i sould sleep earlier, what is melatonin? I dont smoke and im gonna fix my diet

How can i get rid of genetic eyebags, my dad also has eyebags and even if i sleep about 9 hours daily i still cant get rid of them so i think they are genetic, is there a way to fix it?
ive been using a .3% retinol and eyecream to get rid of mine and so far theyve been getting better

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
At least post a pic of your eyes so we can understand the reason of your undereye bags. There are many types and each one has their own cause.
Snapchat 1254088817
now that youre at it, could you give me some tips for the rest of the eye area

That's bad lightning. Everybody can get visible undereye lines under certain lights.
Yea but like on the mirror they are rly visible no matter the lightning, asuming they look like that always, what Kind of eyebags are they

I think i barely consume caffeine, i sould sleep earlier, what is melatonin? I dont smoke and im gonna fix my diet
Yea but like on the mirror they are rly visible no matter the lightning, asuming they look like that always, what Kind of eyebags are they
It doesn’t even look like eyebags are a big problem for you based on the pictures. The “lines” come from skin and bone structure you can’t really change. But if there is a discoloration issue on top of the lines, then you can fix it by managing your external factors.

It doesn’t even look like eyebags are a big problem for you based on the pictures. The “lines” come from skin and bone structure you can’t really change. But if there is a discoloration issue on top of the lines, then you can fix it by managing your external factors.
So i cant get rid of the lines??🥲 the only thing i can do is get a normal color on the eyebags?

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
that’s just the way your skin falls on your orbital bones. Without any discoloration you will barely notice the lines
i disagree mine are the same exact color, and my lines are always visible

that’s just the way your skin falls on your orbital bones. Without any discoloration you will barely notice the lines
So i can do this and the lines wont show that much?

no. its not ill even show you a photo. The lines are always visible, but i think its how my bone structure is so no point on dwindling on stuff you cannot change. :soy: View attachment 3092513
Bro that’s just the way your skin and face structure is built… Clearly you don’t have any dark discoloration so what I’m saying doesn’t apply to you

Bro that’s just the way your skin and face structure is built… Clearly you don’t have any dark discoloration so what I’m saying doesn’t apply to you
i know that. However you said that without discoloration it would be hardly noticeable, which isnt the case. I see them all the time 24/7

no. its not ill even show you a photo. The lines are always visible, but i think its how my bone structure is so no point on dwindling on stuff you cannot change. :soy: View attachment 3092513
Bro, youre majestic(had to say it), but didnt volumifine create fat pads? Maybe that could help us

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Bro, youre majestic(had to say it), but didnt volumifine create fat pads? Maybe that could help us
I appreciate the compliment but unfortunately I dont think there is anything i can do in my situation. Volumifene is placibo, at least from what ive seen. The countless transformation photos look as if they were taken 30 seconds apart from one another.
ex.
I think volufiline made my marionette lines and pre jowls a v0 rvu8k1kuqtqb1

I appreciate the compliment but unfortunately I dont think there is anything i can do in my situation. Volumifene is placibo, at least from what ive seen. The countless transformation photos look as if they were taken 30 seconds apart from one another.
ex. View attachment 3092518
Oh ok, i wasnt sure but ok, and btw i see a slight change on those pics

And also what could i do(apart of eyedrops) if i get red eyes often (not as in pics, more as in the White part becoming kinda red)