Eyebrow advice needed

Veles

Veles

Iron
Hi guys,
I need some advice about my eyebrows. They are generally pretty good, but they are thinned at the outer ends and I absolutely need to thicken them.
  • Will eyebrow dye make my eyebrows thicker?
  • Will it look natural? What color should I choose? I have rather black eyebrows, but in bright light (especially sunlight) they look brown-dark brown.
  • Do you have any before and after photos of using eyebrow dye?

If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them - as for minoxidil, dermapen and Latisse I'm not too convinced. Some time ago I used mint oil and castor oil and saw some difference. I'll definitely go back to it, but it's not enough.

Photos:
Xfb9Cuv.jpeg

This photo was taken in sunlight and you can probably see the thinned outer ends best here. By the way, they look extremely thinned here. On a daily basis they are thicker.

Other photos:

hkj6rvb.jpg

Y7b5jR1.jpg

9lDQ69w.jpg

The last two photos have shitty bathroom lighting, but you can see something there.

I would appreciate any help.

• microblading
  • latisse
  • min
  • castor oil
  • and finally maybe dyeing your eyebrows
only ways to eyebrowmax afaik

• +1
Reactions: Veles
I've dyed my eyebrows and they look thicker for sure.
Got no high quality before after pics though.

Used refectocil natural brown color, I got similar eyebrow color, and left it on for 5 minutes.

Color comes out a little darker than ny natural brown, leaning black.

They look fuller especially on the edges.

I've also been using minoxidil for a year, but started noticing way more hair growth, when I started dermarolling once a week 1mm + peppermint oil with castor oil.

Havent used latisse as Im worried it might kill fat pads

• Love it
I've dyed my eyebrows and they look thicker for sure.
Got no high quality before after pics though.

Used refectocil natural brown color, I got similar eyebrow color, and left it on for 5 minutes.

Color comes out a little darker than ny natural brown, leaning black.

They look fuller especially on the edges.

I've also been using minoxidil for a year, but started noticing way more hair growth, when I started dermarolling once a week 1mm + peppermint oil with castor oil.

Havent used latisse as Im worried it might kill fat pads
You have natural brown eyebrows color?

• +1
Natural brow refectocil tint.

My eyebrows are dark brown
I see that they sell it in Poland too. And based on my pictures would you recommend natural brown or graphite? I maybe use pure black for eyelashes, because why not

I see that they sell it in Poland too. And based on my pictures would you recommend natural brown or graphite? I maybe use pure black for eyelashes, because why not
Natural brown, we have a similar eyebrow color, if you want it lighter you can just keep it on less.

• +1
Hi guys,
I need some advice about my eyebrows. They are generally pretty good, but they are thinned at the outer ends and I absolutely need to thicken them.
  • Will eyebrow dye make my eyebrows thicker?
  • Will it look natural? What color should I choose? I have rather black eyebrows, but in bright light (especially sunlight) they look brown-dark brown.
  • Do you have any before and after photos of using eyebrow dye?

If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them - as for minoxidil, dermapen and Latisse I'm not too convinced. Some time ago I used mint oil and castor oil and saw some difference. I'll definitely go back to it, but it's not enough.

Photos:
Xfb9Cuv.jpeg

This photo was taken in sunlight and you can probably see the thinned outer ends best here. By the way, they look extremely thinned here. On a daily basis they are thicker.

Other photos:

hkj6rvb.jpg

Y7b5jR1.jpg

9lDQ69w.jpg

The last two photos have shitty bathroom lighting, but you can see something there.

I would appreciate any help.
Just reincarnate as a mixed or brown man

• JFL