Eyebrow dye can mess you up if you’re not careful

FUE Mogger

FUE Mogger

Bronze
Brutally cooked myself with this eyebrow dye.
Like it did the Job. I have darker brows now but they are still giga sparse :feelswah:

made this thread to tell fellow newcels. You have to DENSITYMAXX them first and then apply Dye. Otherwise you will end up like me with unnatural combination of Sparse brows but Giga Dark Eyebrows:lul::lul:

over:incel:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Sprinkles and noonespecial
@Art of Pattinson JFL at me I should’ve just been high inhib and I would’ve avoided this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and noonespecial
Or maybe I’m overreacting and it still ascended me :feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Like it did the Job. I have darker brows now but they are still giga sparse :feelswah:

made this thread to tell fellow newcels. You have to DENSITYMAXX them first and then apply Dye. Otherwise you will end up like me with unnatural combination of Sparse brows but Giga Dark Eyebrows:lul::lul:

It’s over:incel:
What color were they before?

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
What color were they before?
Still black I guess but way lighter shade than my hair Color. I figured it out it was retarded to Dye them because they were way too sparsely placed.not because they lacked Color

Density creates even the Illusion of darker Brows:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Lesson learned

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and noonespecial
Still black I guess but way lighter shade than my hair Color. I figured it out it was retarded to Dye them because they were way too sparsely placed.not because they lacked Color

Density creates even the Illusion of darker Brows:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Lesson learned
How long does the dye last for you?

• +1
@Art of Pattinson JFL at me I should’ve just been high inhib and I would’ve avoided this
Taking risks is good you just miss stepped but not the end of the world

• +1
How long does the dye last for you?
It says 6 weeks but if I don’t like this Change tomorrow when I wake up I’m gonna try to was it out everyday so it becomes normal

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
It says 6 weeks but if I don’t like this Change tomorrow when I wake up I’m gonna try to was it out everyday so it becomes normal
Can you show a pic before and after, if not here then in pms?

• +1

over:incel:
dye them again

• Hmm...
Raw milk thickened my eyebrows. No need for dye now.

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
GIGA LIFEFUEL ⬇️

wtf this is so weird I think I was just overreacting. The Brows are starting to look natural now that time has gone by. I think I jumped the gun because I made the thread immediately after i applied. And I guess this is how these things work? Lifefuel

Also not showing face @Sprinkles

eyebrows always look a little weird right after dyeing them, it fades after a few days and then looks normal.

• +1