Eyebrow thickness

A

ajd

Iron
Should the thickness of my eyebrows be consistent throughout their length? After a very slight arch they taper off and are quiet thin compared to the inner thickness.

Attachments

• IMG_6602.jpeg
    IMG_6602.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6603.jpeg
    IMG_6603.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 0
Depends on your PFL but they look good imo, I have high arched eyebrows, I put minoxidil on them for a month and got them dyed and threaded last September, shape is still there dye is not there too much but there tan in color now.

• +1
Reactions: ajd
Depends on your PFL but they look good imo, I have high arched eyebrows, I put minoxidil on them for a month and got them dyed and threaded last September, shape is still there dye is not there too much but there tan in color now.
yeah i am going to dye them. did you see good results using minoxidil?

yeah i am going to dye them. did you see good results using minoxidil?
Shit made me look like I had a unibrow even after a month, I was retarded in 8th grade at the time, I did it inconsistently, but it worked. I picked the Minoxidil up from CVS, also I used some when I got a shit haircut and stuff. If you get minoxidil though you will need to get them threaded, and dyed if you want. I was happy with my results from the chinese lady. Also my eyebrows aren't completely symmetrical but there good imo.

Shit made me look like I had a unibrow even after a month, I was retarded in 8th grade at the time, I did it inconsistently, but it worked. I picked the Minoxidil up from CVS, also I used some when I got a shit haircut and stuff. If you get minoxidil though you will need to get them threaded, and dyed if you want. I was happy with my results from the chinese lady. Also my eyebrows aren't completely symmetrical but there good imo.
Using minoxidil in 8th grade JFL what has the world come to

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpilledBodus