Eyebrowmaxxing

nignog

nignog

Please stop being retarded and at least lift
Dermastamping at 1mm every 7 to 10 days
Peppermint oil in castor oil carrier, rapidbrow and another growth serum I bought all 2x/daily

It's actually working. I decided to only resort to Minox if all else fails but here we are with this stuff is working spectacularly. Don't give up lads. I'll post an update in another two months with before after pics.

Shoutout to @Prettyboy and @ylrven for their great posts (Feels good to log in after 3 months only to come across quality for once)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, justropemaxbro, coispet and 1 other person
Shoutout to @ P @Prettyboy and @
ylrven
@ylrven for their great posts (Feels good to log in after 3 months only to come across quality for once)
Jfl at this chad halo effect

• JFL
Reactions: nignog
Peppermint oil in castor oil carrier, rapidbrow and another growth serum I bought all 2x/daily

It's actually working. I decided to only resort to Minox if all else fails but here we are with this stuff is working spectacularly. Don't give up lads. I'll post an update in another two months with before after pics.

Shoutout to @Prettyboy and @ylrven for their great posts (Feels good to log in after 3 months only to come across quality for once)
mirin pfp and success bhai

tag me next time

I decided to only resort to Minox if all else fails
?
Minoxidil would work synergistically with the rest of your routine.

• +1
Reactions: coispet

Thanks bhai

just use minox

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Once you start minox, you have to keep on using it to keep the gains. I'll keep on crushing my testosterone with peppermint oil.
Supposedly. It's never been quite conclusive but there are reports you can keep the gains after the newly grown hairs become terminal.

Usually, a timeline of about 1.5-2 years is mentioned along with it. Some people say they kept their gains, others said they lost it so it's some 50/50 at the moment.

Either way, the pills are cheap and it's hardly an inconvenience for me to take them daily. I've got medication I need to take daily anyway so one or two extra pills aren't a dealbreaker.

Supposedly. It's never been quite conclusive but there are reports you can keep the gains after the newly grown hairs become terminal.

Usually, a timeline of about 1.5-2 years is mentioned along with it. Some people say they kept their gains, others said they lost it so it's some 50/50 at the moment.

Either way, the pills are cheap and it's hardly an inconvenience for me to take them daily. I've got medication I need to take daily anyway so one or two extra pills aren't a dealbreaker.
why pills, liquid would be cheaper to just take 1-3 drops depending on solution, if ur gona say alcohol theres so little in 1 drop so dont even

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
why pills, liquid would be cheaper to just take 1-3 drops depending on solution, if ur gona say alcohol theres so little in 1 drop so dont even
Because with the pills I can be relatively certain of the dosage I'm ingesting, whereas with the drops not so much. Not to mention, the pills were designed to be ingested orally, but the drops weren't.
The pills are also just a lot more convenient.

Because with the pills I can be relatively certain of the dosage I'm ingesting, whereas with the drops not so much. Not to mention, the pills were designed to be ingested orally, but the drops weren't.
Im currently on pill form but also use liquid form on my brows strictly. Overkill?

i heard pill form is pretty expensive, how much are you paying monthly rn?

prescribed from where?