Eyebrows are the most important feature

Wdym by good eyebrows? Low set thick eyebrows?

Attachments

• IMG_9558.jpeg
    IMG_9558.jpeg
    570.4 KB · Views: 0
nigger thats what you want to believe because it makes you feel better. seems like cope to me
but i have good eyea and weak jaw and i think jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover and piec
View attachment 3152681 'just have thick low set eyebrows' fucking retard eyebrows add nothing,its all about facial features,every1 has decent eyebrows
his eyebrows are shit tier

agree with op my 1st gf best facial feature were her mogger italian huntress eyebrows

he barely has any eyebrows

Prime Jeremy Meeks : r/trueratecelebrities
He would look worse with thicker, darker eyebrows. The thick black eyebrows meme is wrongly and deeply ingrained in looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
He would look worse with thicker, darker eyebrows. The thick black eyebrows meme is wrongly and deeply ingrained in looks theory.
major cope, LMAO

these guys don't know how versatile looks can get while still being objectively good
there is also the "unique looks pill" that many black Pillers aren't ready for

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
these guys don't know how versatile looks can get while still being objectively good
there is also the "unique looks pill" that many black Pillers aren't ready for
Meeks

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
but i have good eyea and weak jaw and i think jaw is law
I remeber in pms u telling me how after looking at my face u realize jaw is law lmao

• +1
  • JFL
JFL at “most important” but they are definitely very important which most don’t realize. Even bluepillers acknowledge good jaws and eyes but you never hear people mention brows.

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Over I am a blondecel, dying them soon

IF YOU DONT HAVE GOOD EYEBROWS ITS OVER
they are so pivotal, i fucked my right brow a lil while ago and it was so noticable threw my face off completely, thank the lord for eyebrow pens

they are so pivotal, i fucked my right brow a lil while ago and it was so noticable threw my face off completely, thank the lord for eyebrow pens
low set is also important, i've noticed that if you have low set eyebrows you can get away with nct

my mother has terrible eyebrows, almost managed to convince her to get an eyebrow transplant since she's going on vacation in turkey anyway.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055 and enriquecel
not the most important feature, but they really are the icing on the cake