Eyebrows are underrated af and super important

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Eyebrows are one of the crucial male facial feature that is not much talked about. Talking about it is important because it not only has big impact on your looks but at the same time it is one of the easier looksmaxes.

For a male face, straight, thick (not too thick), and dark eyebrows are desired.

Look at this

121211colton-haynes1.jpg

And compare it to this

e1d5295a642c87ae9106ec42aa2b78bf.jpg

Straight, dark eyebrows are crucial to have a good eye area but they are not discussed much. They make your face somehow more dominant looking and less beta. They also make your NCT(if present) less obvious. All male models I see have straight eyebrows, and if not straight they are going upwards on the end towards the ear(making an angle <180deg with each other). Like this

c4a5A2K.jpg

But the very first guy has them going down.

How to eyebrowmax?

1. Dye your eyebrows to make them look darker, this works really well.

2. Trim them if too thick or shabby

3. Brow lift: The average cost of brow lift is around $3300 in USA. This is an example

Before

userimage-2754594.jpg

After

userimage-2754598.jpg

You can try to see how it will look on you if you don't have straight eyebrows by just stretching your skin by putting fingers on two ends of your eyebrows and I already see how massive difference it makes on me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, mojopin and 1 other person
I guess I got pretty lucky in terms of eyebrows as mine are very straight, dark and thick. However, my cheekbones are the main letdown of my face. My lower third is alright though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
High IQ. Straight thick eyebrows allows forms the basis for which angles of the face are set against.

• +1
Eyebrows are one of the crucial male facial feature that is not much talked about. Talking about it is important because it not only has big impact on your looks but at the same time it is one of the easier looksmaxes.

For a male face, straight, thick (not too thick), and dark eyebrows are desired.

Look at this

121211colton-haynes1.jpg

And compare it to this

e1d5295a642c87ae9106ec42aa2b78bf.jpg

Straight, dark eyebrows are crucial to have a good eye area but they are not discussed much. They make your face somehow more dominant looking and less beta. They also make your NCT(if present) less obvious. All male models I see have straight eyebrows, and if not straight they are going upwards on the end towards the ear(making an angle <180deg with each other). Like this

c4a5A2K.jpg

But the very first guy has them going down.

How to eyebrowmax?

1. Dye your eyebrows to make them look darker, this works really well.

2. Trim them if too thick or shabby

3. Brow lift: The average cost of brow lift is around $3300 in USA. This is an example

Before

userimage-2754594.jpg

After

userimage-2754598.jpg

You can try to see how it will look on you if you don't have straight eyebrows by just stretching your skin by putting fingers on two ends of your eyebrows and I already see how massive difference it makes on me.
very good posts boyo. all of your posts are actually very solid and well thought out.

another strategy rather than dying your eyebrows is to use latisse. this may or may not be effective. my mom tried is and said she noticed no difference after months, but this may be only the result for woman who already have compromised eyebrow genetics

also it would be good to mention plucking your unibrow if you have one for the looksmax 101 crowd lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Definitely. I just talked about it a few hours ago but you went into more detail.

• +1
very good posts boyo. all of your posts are actually very solid and well thought out.

another strategy rather than dying your eyebrows is to use latisse. this may or may not be effective. my mom tried is and said she noticed no difference after months, but this may be only the result for woman who already have compromised eyebrow genetics

also it would be good to mention plucking your unibrow if you have one for the looksmax 101 crowd lol
Thanks man, glad you like the posts. I have read about latisse and people say the same thing. May be it works for some people. I'll give it a try after finding out more about it.

The post can't be edited now, lol. Removing unibrow is definitely 101

Definitely. I just talked about it a few hours ago but you went into more detail.
Oh, I didn't see that post. :D

• +1
First guy Colton haynes is a terrible example he's a 9/10 facially lol but I get what you mean. Not having them isn't necessarily a death sentence though
Thickness is more important then having them high set or low set

• +1
First guy Colton haynes is a terrible example he's a 9/10 facially lol but I get what you mean. Not having them isn't necessarily a death sentence though
Thickness is more important then having them high set or low set
I would have taken a bad example but then people would say he is ugly. This guy has very good lower third etc but straight eyebrows are still preferable

• +1
I wouldn't say "super important"

just make a difference.

• +1
Should I burn my eyebrows? They're super thick.

• +1
  • +1
What causes good and bad eyebrows? Bones. I believe that bone is called the Supraorbital ridge.

Also, the example you showed is wrong because she is squinting. If you look closer it hides her lower eyelid exposure therefore her eye area looks better. Doesn't brow lift literally just lifts eyebrows? Aren't eyebrows supposed to be low set, closer to the eye area, for example here
BRIAN1-01-YVY-724x1024.jpg
fGPWWMs.jpg
and yours including.

That's what I found from before & after brow lift on google
forehead-browlift-WI-patient-16.jpg
DD_1_Facelift_lrg.jpg
calvert_DD_1_rhino_lrg.jpg

Just adds unnecessary high trust look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 6401 and mojopin
eyebrows are underrated. low set + straight + thick + dark = perfection

• +1
What causes good and bad eyebrows? Bones. I believe that bone is called the Supraorbital ridge.

Also, the example you showed is wrong because she is squinting. If you look closer it hides her lower eyelid exposure therefore her eye area looks better. Doesn't brow lift literally just lifts eyebrows? Aren't eyebrows supposed to be low set, closer to the eye area, for example here
BRIAN1-01-YVY-724x1024.jpg
fGPWWMs.jpg
and yours including.

That's what I found from before & after brow lift on google
forehead-browlift-WI-patient-16.jpg
DD_1_Facelift_lrg.jpg
calvert_DD_1_rhino_lrg.jpg

Just adds unnecessary high trust look.
That's actually a good observation. I feel, but I am not sure, that eyebrow lift can pr performed on specific portions of the eyebrows, let us say the end of the eyebrow to just lift it instead of lifting the whole eyebrow. Am I right? These people just had an overall eyebrow lift imo. Will need to do more research on thsi though.

• +1
You can give the illusion of having straighter eyebrows by applying Just For Men hair dye (which is darker than your natural color) in a straight line. I use a cotton swab to do this.

Also, ideally, you want the outside end of your eyebrows to be parallel with the end of your eyes, like such:

This gives the illusion of deeper set eyes. But, it should be noted, if you have close-set eyes, this is a bad idea (you want your eyebrows to go far past your eyes). Only works for normal-set eyes and is actually very important for those with wide-set eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
You can give the illusion of having straighter eyebrows by applying Just For Men hair dye (which is darker than your natural color) in a straight line. I use a cotton swab to do this.

Also, ideally, you want the outside end of your eyebrows to be parallel with the end of your eyes, like such:

This gives the illusion of deeper set eyes. But, it should be noted, if you have close-set eyes, this is a bad idea (you want your eyebrows to go far past your eyes). Only works for normal-set eyes and is actually very important for those with wide-set eyes.

Idek how to dye my eyebrows, I dont want to show up one day with some fucked up shit. Eyebrows way darker than my hair ?

• +1
Idek how to dye my eyebrows, I dont want to show up one day with some fucked up shit. Eyebrows way darker than my hair ?

The longer you leave the dye in, the darker the color becomes. So experiment. Start first with leaving it in for just a couple minutes then wash it off. If you think it's still too light, try a little longer. If you think it's good, then there you go. If you think it's already too dark, get a wash cloth and scrub hard to gradually make it come off.

• +1
It's over for SSJ3 Goku. Kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 6401
Positively tilted eyeborws are the best like Tyson Ballou

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zoneator