Eyebrows> eye colour( proof)

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back

The woman is describing his " dark evil muh scary eyes" like it's a penis stabbing her entrails at high frequency. Jfl if you think colour matters irl it Just looks decent in photos because of contrast. She fell for his face and just wants to embellish his dalit eyes as if it's evil lmao. In sunlight bar etc no one will notice ur eye colour but having a dark hair and curly hair and low set brows like me and ramirez will get u insane IOIs since it's visible everytime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 20379
Cope:feelskek:
And plus you don't have bone structure like ramirez

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17829, alriodai and 5 others
Cope:feelskek:
And plus you don't have bone structure like ramirez
Aren't you the guy who lives in an underground nuclear bunker and has the mandible of a deformed radioactive victim?

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Hades, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
Light Eye color is a massive booster IRL, especially true A10 eyes.

• +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, subhuman incel and Prinz Eugen
Light Eye color is a massive booster IRL, especially true A10 eyes.
Where is the proof all I see is psl autists jerking to it. I agree it looks good in photos tho w perfect lighting. But in most cases such lighting is impossible. It's also a booster I agree but it won't give you anything more than 0.2 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, subhuman incel and Deleted member
Aren't you the guy who lives in an underground nuclear bunker and has the mandible of a deformed radioactive victim?
I'd assume that was you tbh

I'd assume that was you tbh
I have seen your pics as well you're ltn. Both of u don't even compare to me even now when I'm fat and skinminned lol

Where is the proof all I see is psl autists jerking to it. I agree it looks good in photos tho w perfect lighting. But in most cases such lighting is impossible. It's also a booster I agree but it won't give you anything more than 0.2 psl

No it gives a solid 1 PSL if it's vibrant and light. My friend IRL gets girls talking about his eyes all the time and they're not hunter. Been out with him a few times and the attention is insane.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen and Deleted member 15827
No it gives a solid 1 PSL if it's vibrant and light. My friend IRL gets girls talking about his eyes all the time and they're not hunter. Been out with him a few times and the attention is insane.

View attachment 1781751
Eye doesn't need to be hunter to be good. Your friend must meet certain criteria like height psl etc before girls notice the eyes would be surprised if he looks like @Vermilioncore avi and has girls talking about him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Vermilioncore
Post pic then
This is my bone structure. I have mogger soft features as well in good lighting . I will buy iphone in two weeks and take pics then. You think you can compete?

IMG 20220714 035850

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Eye doesn't need to be hunter to be good. Your friend must meet certain criteria like height psl etc before girls notice the eyes would be surprised if he looks like @Vermilioncore avi and has girls talking about him

He's 6ft4 and jacked, chad face. He gets 1000+ matches every time he goes on dating sites.

Trust me I thought Eye color wasn't important but it's an insane booster when they're super light with strong limbals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
wtf this dude looks like shit u mog him irl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15827
youre more curry than me so get mogged

shitskin = ova
Lol I'm light af boi

Prolly the lightest indian on the forum that pic is just lighting. And btw u don't have my bone structure or height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
He's 6ft4 and jacked, chad face. He gets 1000+ matches every time he goes on dating sites.

Trust me I thought Eye color wasn't important but it's an insane booster when they're super light with strong limbals.

View attachment 1781753
This is exactly my point. Remove the blueness and he'd have the same appeal.

This is exactly my point. Remove the blueness and he'd have the same appeal.

he'll still be good looking but the A10 eyes push him to the next level. Every time we are out he always has girls talk about his eyes. They are so blue it's never impossible to not see them.

he'll still be good looking but the A10 eyes push him to the next level. Every time we are out he always has girls talk about his eyes. They are so blue it's never impossible to not see them.
Yes but if he wasn't gl in the first place no one would care about his eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Yes but if he wasn't gl in the first place no one would care about his eyes

They're still a 1 PSL increaser regardless. In fact A10 eyes is the strongest form of contrast increasing there is.

They're still a 1 PSL increaser regardless. In fact A10 eyes is the strongest form of contrast increasing there is.
1 is too much. Firstly it applies only to chadlites and above htns with blue eyes don't become 6 psl. It provides 0.25 psl max if all other features are good. To people below htn it doesn't apply and Chads/ chadlites don't need it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
1 is too much. Firstly it applies only to chadlites and above htns with blue eyes don't become 6 psl. It provides 0.25 psl max if all other features are good. To people below htn it doesn't apply and Chads/ chadlites don't need it.
Htns with blue eyes are appealmaxxed slayers, don’t know what the fuck ur on about

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Wanna have a
Cope overload
Afkgaming 2021 08 79649079 d0e7 4acd 853b 6a2b92797da3 copium png

View attachment 1781753
htn + gym and tall but thats still very good

• +1
browridge>eyes

• +1
LOL @ OP and all the other coping swarthcel bugs on this site.

Dark eyebrows are a major failo on a man. See my thread about how dark eyebrows increase facial femininty by enhancing color contrast. The Richard Ramirez guy was an incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17829, alriodai and 2 others
LOL @ OP and all the other coping swarthcel bugs on this site.

Dark eyebrows are a major failo on a man. See my thread about how dark eyebrows increase facial femininty by enhancing color contrast. The Richard Ramirez guy was an incel.
Vaxx on, mask off

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Black eyed cope tbh. But sometimes I wish I have dark brown eyes they look so homely. But I think the only thing saving me from straight forever inceldom is blue eyes frauded to a10s in photos

• JFL
A light eye color enhances your other traits, blue eyes ain't doing nothing for a sob like Mark Zuckerberg other than making him look like a reptilian.

Ramirez would have benefited from from a striking eye color though. He was darktriadmaxxed, imagine how wicked he would look with eyes like this:

meg-foster-arrives-to-the-the-employer-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-picture-id140997335
actress-meg-foster-attends-the-premiere-of-31-at-neuehouse-hollywood-picture-id616032716
aXo8zpV_460s.jpg

Old Meg Foster (stunning woman on her prime btw) looks like an old witch because of her eye color. Ramirez would look like a fiendish creature straight out of a horror movie larping as a human being, evilmaxxed and exoticmaxxed to the core.

4051223785c8c46fd99a397bd9dabb66.gif

• JFL
A light eye color enhances your other traits, blue eyes ain't doing nothing for a sob like Mark Zuckerberg other than making him look like a reptilian.

Ramirez would have benefited from from a striking eye color though. He was darktriadmaxxed, imagine how wicked he would look with eyes like this:

meg-foster-arrives-to-the-the-employer-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-picture-id140997335
actress-meg-foster-attends-the-premiere-of-31-at-neuehouse-hollywood-picture-id616032716
aXo8zpV_460s.jpg

Old Meg Foster (stunning woman on her prime btw) looks like an old witch because of her eye color. Ramirez would look like a fiendish creature straight out of a horror movie larping as a human being, evilmaxxed and exoticmaxxed to the core.

4051223785c8c46fd99a397bd9dabb66.gif

Stunning?

meg_foster.jpg

Stunning in the "oh my God, that's an actual serial killer who likes to dress up like a woman" sense.

Proof it was born female?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 13787
Stunning?

meg_foster.jpg

Stunning in the "oh my God, that's an actual serial killer who likes to dress up like a woman" sense.

Proof it was born female?
Instead of wasting time talking about female attractiveness, you should stick to other subjects like curry men simping for blonde women, it's right up your alley.

VnJb8vk.png

d6990d52927b5b9f1f484e8b24a3c4dc.png

fc1f6a744c66fe9e9fc3f70e40980d91.jpg

Instead of wasting time talking about female attractiveness, you should stick to other subjects like curry men simping for blonde women, it's right up your alley.

VnJb8vk.png

d6990d52927b5b9f1f484e8b24a3c4dc.png

fc1f6a744c66fe9e9fc3f70e40980d91.jpg
looks demonic
you actually find that attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Detona
looks demonic
you actually find that attractive?

seen a 30+ year old women with eyes like that...I had trouble looking away

Depends on the color

A htb with strong blue eyes approached me at school, she had dark hair and palish skin, the contrast was insane and i kept staring at her eyes and their color like an aspie not taking my eyes off

But then again i have friends who have green/blue eyes but they don't look that amazing due to shade/color/contrast with other features/eye shape

So it can be a halo under some circumstances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member