Eyebrows keep falling out using minox

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Kraken
I’ve been applying for almost 2 and a half months but I’m still shedding? I apply a like half a dime sized amount of foam Minox to each eyebrow twice a day and try to rub it in gently. Any tips or tricks to stop this?

Last edited:
Idk

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and NZb6Air
maybe the alcohol in the topical solution, it dries the skin and depending on your skin it could be what causes the loss

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
maybe the alcohol in the topical solution, it dries the skin and depending on your skin it could be what causes the loss
I thought this could be the case should I moisturize more? And what are the optimal times to do it cause I think Minox becomes less effective if you apply it after moisturizer or use moisturizer soon after using Minox

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
dry skin cannot physically cause hair loss its literally borderline impossible

I’ve been applying for almost 2 and a half months but I’m still shedding? I apply a like half a dime sized amount of foam Minox to each eyebrow twice a day and try to rub it in gently. Any tips or tricks to stop this?
eyebrows follow the same cycle as your hair so its very normal the shedding can even last 6 months

I thought this could be the case should I moisturize more? And what are the optimal times to do it cause I think Minox becomes less effective if you apply it after moisturizer or use moisturizer soon after using Minox
i had the same problem, i jsut stopped taking it after 2 years, moisturizing it didn't work, just switch to oral

I never noticed any shedding in my eyebrows from minox.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air