eyebrows--what order should i do minoxidil, castor oil, and dermarolling in

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Posts
16,088
Reputation
15,558
minox first? then castor? then dermaroll?

or derma? then minox? then castor?
 
i think castor first

some ppl have said that results take long, though
 
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
I did castor then minox
Dermarolled with minox because its better for results (studied)

I don't feel like castor oil worked that much but minox is slightly helping so far
Ive only been minox for like 2-3 weeks but i castor oiled for like 4 months and saw nothing
 
I did castor then minox
Dermarolled with minox because its better for results (studied)

I don't feel like castor oil worked that much but minox is slightly helping so far
Ive only been minox for like 2-3 weeks but i castor oiled for like 4 months and saw nothing
Derma rolled the same day ?
 
Derma rolled the same day ?
Yep, I use the foam minoxidil (Costco one) so it soaks in pretty quick and then I dermaroll after a few min

The eyebrow growth with minox is definitely noticeable but I haven't noticed any beard growth, still grows in patchy
 

Similar threads

Falling66
Replies
5
Views
43
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
Retaspammer98
Replies
8
Views
45
Retaspammer98
Retaspammer98
noyaa112
Replies
5
Views
35
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
LTNTyler
Replies
1
Views
16
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top