eyebrows

B

berseker

Iron
could my eyebrows become a little more positive and lower due to sexual dimorphism as I get older? I'm 15, my eyebrows look like this, I wish I had something like Sean Opry's

IMG 20240415 093710 012

my eyes have already changed since I was 14, then they looked like this, but my eyebrows have not changed, except that they became a little thicker, and my eyes became less round

IMG 20240409 213005 933

could my eyebrows become a little more positive and lower due to sexual dimorphism as I get older? I'm 15, my eyebrows look like this, I wish I had something like Sean Opry's

View attachment 2877927

my eyes have already changed since I was 14, then they looked like this, but my eyebrows have not changed, except that they became a little thicker, and my eyes became less round

View attachment 2877929
bro your eyebrow shape looks pretty good and you’re only 15. one of my best friends was an eyebrowless monster until recently (16 almost 17) and now he has thick dark eyebrows AND LASHES. But if you wanna speed up the process or just incase you are not as lucky use castor oil (never use minox it’s overrated and trash) or use this oil I personally used and it works 10x faster than castor oil and minox bs and is cheap asf and i barley use it now and i still kept the results unlike minox where you gotta keep using it to maintain results which will cause you to lose money
IMG 9665

bro your eyebrow shape looks pretty good and you’re only 15. one of my best friends was an eyebrowless monster until recently (16 almost 17) and now he has thick dark eyebrows AND LASHES. But if you wanna speed up the process or just incase you are not as lucky use castor oil (never use minox it’s overrated and trash) or use this oil I personally used and it works 10x faster than castor oil and minox bs and is cheap asf and i barley use it now and i still kept the results unlike minox where you gotta keep using it to maintain results which will cause you to lose money
View attachment 2877940
I tried to improve my eyelashes, but because of my hood they are not visible, and although the lower ones are growing, their thickness cannot compare with the upper ones
IMG 20240421 133138 039