EyeColor Change Works! Only If.....

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
In this post, I will be talking about the only reliable eye color change method that looks decent in very specific circumstances. I wanted to wait until the Looksmax Hype trend died down to talk about this.

The methods to discuss: Neoris

The best one: Neoris
If you are at least a White or White Passing male with light, fair skin. Dark brown hair or blonde hair.
The more white passing you are, and the more generally attractive you are, the better the result.

If you are Ethnic, black, you cannot do any color other than Honey gold or maybe just a lighter shade of brown. You won't be able to get away with anything else.

Yuex Clairs is the next best one if you already have naturally light brown eyes (Grade 3), but the results are super unpredicatable.

NEORIS:

The only decent colors are Rivera blue and Honey Gold.

No matter which color you get, it is important that it is Low Intensity or Medium Intensity maximum.

Results On White/White Passing People:

Notice how the official Neoris Website only posted these types of people. Even they know JBW theory applies to everything.

Examples of Ethnics/Non White-Passing Individual's Results

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Insane difference between them.
I still want to clarify the literal exact reasons why even though it's Water.

Obviously colored eyes look way more natural on whites than ethnics, but that's only one of the reasons among many.

If a face has most features that are decent in general, flaws can be overlooked, the rest of the face evens out. If you are white, you probably are more likely to have these.

Just by simply looking BETTER as a baseline before surgery, the result itself looks more natural and harmonizes. People only notice plastic surgery if it's botched. The whites have lighter skin, thin well proportioned noses, better coloring in general than ethnics.

If someone has a weird eye area, like excessive UEE/ Asian eyes, saggy Under eyelids, dark circles:

These will all contribute to how much less natural your eye color change result looks.
You must looksmax your eye area to the fullest extent before doing eye color change.

Good Eye color is a multiplier.

If your face is a ugly, (Zero), anything times zero is still Zero.

If your face is PSL 5 minimum, it can halo you so fucking hard it's not even funny.

I lurk amongst communities where people discuss these procedures, some love it, some hate it.

Bottome line is, if you are a 100% white passing individual with fair skin, blonde to dark hair, a thin nose, a DECENT EYE AREA to begin with, you can do this procedure and be stealthy about it to outsiders who don't know you.

Attachments

• 1702151646348.png
    1702151646348.png
    882.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1702152229361.png
    1702152229361.png
    809.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoundnVision, Kristin, mvp2v1 and 6 others
Contacts

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, greywind and Skywalker
this is laser surgery?

kerato pigmentation is water tier information

take liposomal glutathione, msm flakes, and nac to get the best you can get naturally

• +1
Reactions: coispet, vampyre and FutureSlayer
come on bro… laser is way better than this vegetal pigment shit

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, angelo, Akatlyn and 4 others
bUt coloring doesn’t matter bRo

In my professional opinion this is a waste of huge money and if you get it you’re retarded just stick with contacts.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Skywalker and FutureSlayer
wtf is this?
gay aliens smh
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

@Primalsplit @the MOUSE @twilight @PseudoMaxxer @IAMNOTANINCEL @Ozraelite @Chinacurry @Chintuck22 @itsOVER @neverbegan @Lefort Larry 987 @Tyroneinprogress @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Primalsplit and the MOUSE

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
...only works if you look good
its not because they are ethnic, it's because they look like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Skywalker
what about laser depigmentation? has anyone done it?

In this post, I will be talking about the only reliable eye color change method that looks decent in very specific circumstances. I wanted to wait until the Looksmax Hype trend died down to talk about this.

The methods to discuss: Neoris

The best one: Neoris
If you are at least a White or White Passing male with light, fair skin. Dark brown hair or blonde hair.
The more white passing you are, and the more generally attractive you are, the better the result.

If you are Ethnic, black, you cannot do any color other than Honey gold or maybe just a lighter shade of brown. You won't be able to get away with anything else.

Yuex Clairs is the next best one if you already have naturally light brown eyes (Grade 3), but the results are super unpredicatable.

NEORIS:

The only decent colors are Rivera blue and Honey Gold.

No matter which color you get, it is important that it is Low Intensity or Medium Intensity maximum.

Results On White/White Passing People:

View attachment 2598426

View attachment 2598442View attachment 2598448View attachment 2598450
View attachment 2598453View attachment 2598454View attachment 2598472

Notice how the official Neoris Website only posted these types of people. Even they know JBW theory applies to everything.

Examples of Ethnics/Non White-Passing Individual's Results

View attachment 2598459 View attachment 2598464View attachment 2598466View attachment 2598467View attachment 2598471View attachment 2598475View attachment 2598477

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Insane difference between them.
I still want to clarify the literal exact reasons why even though it's Water.

Obviously colored eyes look way more natural on whites than ethnics, but that's only one of the reasons among many.

If a face has most features that are decent in general, flaws can be overlooked, the rest of the face evens out. If you are white, you probably are more likely to have these.

Just by simply looking BETTER as a baseline before surgery, the result itself looks more natural and harmonizes. People only notice plastic surgery if it's botched. The whites have lighter skin, thin well proportioned noses, better coloring in general than ethnics.

If someone has a weird eye area, like excessive UEE/ Asian eyes, saggy Under eyelids, dark circles:

These will all contribute to how much less natural your eye color change result looks.
You must looksmax your eye area to the fullest extent before doing eye color change.

Good Eye color is a multiplier.

If your face is a ugly, (Zero), anything times zero is still Zero.

If your face is PSL 5 minimum, it can halo you so fucking hard it's not even funny.

I lurk amongst communities where people discuss these procedures, some love it, some hate it.

Bottome line is, if you are a 100% white passing individual with fair skin, blonde to dark hair, a thin nose, a DECENT EYE AREA to begin with, you can do this procedure and be stealthy about it to outsiders who don't know you.
I have blue eyes but I look very mixed

Neoris looks so fake. A lot contacts look better

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and FutureSlayer

Attachments

• 20230929_165750.jpg
    20230929_165750.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, Dicktator and FutureSlayer
I feel as if they did it to a lesser degree it would look more natural, these look uncanny af.

lucky af to have blue eyes