Eyecolormaxxing

D

Deleted member 31604

Contact lens+sungaze
It's gonna melt into your eyes and you become a10 mogger.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, hattrick, Ranjeet Dipshit and 1 other person
I did this with green prescription contacts it did change my eye color to more green and the prescription melted into my eyes too and now I can see, basically free LASIK

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 29155, hattrick and 2 others
Brb sungazing with my dad's floodlight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 31604
I did this with green prescription contacts it did change my eye color to more green and the prescription melted into my eyes too and now I can see, basically free LASIK
Are you being fr.

Are you being fr.
I swear to God it make my eyes lighter toward an almost green in certain lighting, used to have nearly black colourd brown eyes and that they improved my vision by about 50% even when not wearing them, I stare into sun and never wear sunscreen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Just do MSM + Vit C stack?

I swear to God it make my eyes lighter toward an almost green in certain lighting, used to have nearly black colourd brown eyes and that they improved my vision by about 50% even when not wearing them, I stare into sun and never wear sunscreen
Lies lol

I know for a fact that your waiting for someone dumb enough to pull of this trick an tell you the feedback. Be fr and don't guide others in this awful situation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, slavicpsycho and Deleted member 29155