EyeglassesMaxxing

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
Hello guise, Caucasian here.
I am in desperate need of a new pair of glasses.
The ones I have currently is damaged and is in dire need of change. It looks something like this, but with damage on the tips.
3530 large default

I am looking for glasses that are more rounded in shape and have thicker temples and temple tips.
I want them to look like the ones Patrick Bateman wears in American Psycho (2000), but I'm too Autistic to say this out loud, which means I have to describe every feature manually.
This is what I'm looking for.
3530 large default

Where can I find online stores to order EXACTLY WHAT I DESIRE?
Any tips on how to find glasses which will fit me?
I am not posting my face, but use this morph as a reference.
North Pontid

Thank you for reading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Going to a store in real life will be so much easier

Going to a store in real life will be so much easier
I did that ~50 minutes ago and found nothing of value (though the values on the glasses themselves were quite high)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Reeeeee formatting

this would be ideal if you can find it, looks pretty sophisticated and high-class
I am sophisticated and upper middle class
Though I do not dissect girls and am not utterly insane

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Well I'd first take a look at this video if you haven't already: The Best Glasses For You (it's not just about face shape)
This video had helped me find the best fit glasses for my face shape, and hopefully it can be of some use. To be honest though, if you don't have a terrible eye area I would just wear contacts if possible, as glasses are really only of use if your going for a high class / intelligent look.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Well I'd first take a look at this video if you haven't already: The Best Glasses For You (it's not just about face shape)
This video had helped me find the best fit glasses for my face shape, and hopefully it can be of some use. To be honest though, if you don't have a terrible eye area I would just wear contacts if possible, as glasses are really only of use if your going for a high class / intelligent look.
I have an oval shape which makes choosing the best pair incredibly difficult.
I also have "hunter eyes" and my eye area is also pretty neat-o so I don't want to go with lenses when I can amplify my best traits and features.
Plus fuck lenses they are hyper difficult to use

batemans are called oliver people's they are very expensive though

batemans are called oliver people's they are very expensive though
I know, I researched it quite a long time ago. I want to buy something similar, even if the quality isn't as high as the "original"

Tagging respected looksmaxxers (@pneumocystosis, @Deusmaximus) and Autists (@8PSLcel)

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 17791
I have an oval shape which makes choosing the best pair incredibly difficult.
I also have "hunter eyes" and my eye area is also pretty neat-o so I don't want to go with lenses when I can amplify my best traits and features.
Plus fuck lenses they are hyper difficult to use
I can't completely recommend a shape, but if your going the glasses route then choose a frame color that contrasts well with your eyes / skin tone. Also, another thing to keep in mind is if you have soft or sharp facial features. That will dictate if you want rounder frames (sharp features would pair well with such frames), or if you choose more square / rectangular shaped frames (softer features pair better with these types of frames). Hopefully that can give you some insight and help.

• +1
your eyes / skin tone
I have light brown eyes that sometimes look green and I have fair skin that does tan but only slightly.
Also, another thing to keep in mind is if you have soft or sharp facial features.
How can I know what features are sharp and which ones are soft?
Can you name a few features in a face so I can provide descriptions?
Hopefully that can give you some insight and help.
Thanks a lot. It definitely helped.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I'm not getting lenses. I want to wear glasses as they are infinitely easier to use than lenses. I also know for a FACT that I can find a good pair with enough time and dedication.
Over

I have light brown eyes that sometimes look green and I have fair skin that does tan but only slightly.
Bateman's frames could work, but it depends if you want your eyes to blend with the frame coloring or not. You could also try a similar s
How can I know what features are sharp and which ones are soft?
Can you name a few features in a face so I can provide descriptions?.
So if you have an angular jaw or a rounded jaw is a big feature that should help decide which frames to buy. Also, cheekbone projection and forward growth are important. It would probably be wise to understand how the frames will look with your individual nose shape (if you have a skinny slim nose or a bulbous one).

• +1
It's only truly over when you give up.
Bateman's frames could work, but it depends if you want your eyes to blend with the frame coloring or not. You could also try a similar s
As I said I have a light med look mixed with Nord features and I think turtleshell colours will work best.
So if you have an angular jaw or a rounded jaw is a big feature that should help decide which frames to buy.
I have a really nice jaw which is only slightly rounded from the front.
Also, cheekbone projection and forward growth are important.
I can't find my cheekbones, where are they?
I am a retard I know
It would probably be wise to understand how the frames will look with your individual nose shape (if you have a skinny slim nose or a bulbous one).
I am from Georgia which means that I have a hyper narrow nose which is present only in arid or cold countries, my case being the latter. It's the Greek god nose.
Thanks.
Ask for thick rimmed rounded glasses that have an amber like look.
What? I don't want to overload my face.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 17791
It's only truly over when you give up.

As I said I have a light med look mixed with Nord features and I think turtleshell colours will work best.

I have a really nice jaw which is only slightly rounded from the front.

I am a retard I know

I am from Georgia which means that I have a hyper narrow nose which is present only in arid or cold countries, my case being the latter. It's the Greek god nose.
Thanks.

What? I don't want to overload my face.
overload?

You want glasses like bateman? So you should ask for it to be thick rimmed,
COLTRANE AH G FRONT
3146089 3530 large default

See. You'll want to ask for more thick rimmed frame

The optometrist should have glasses for you to look at and choose. That's what I did, I got to choose what they looked like.

You want glasses like bateman? So you should ask for it to be thick rimmed
COLTRANE AH G FRONT
This is FAR too thick! Bateman's glasses are perfectly in-between thin and thick.
>The optometrist should have glasses for you to look at and choose. That's what I did, I got to choose what they looked like.
I'm still in a 2nd world country m8

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
This is FAR too thick! Bateman's glasses are perfectly in-between thin and thick.
>The optometrist should have glasses for you to look at and choose. That's what I did, I got to choose what they looked like.
I'm still in a 2nd world country m8
It's a place to start, show them a picture of Patrick Bateman and say 'I want glasses like this'

• So Sad
It's a place to start, show them a picture of Patrick Bateman and say 'I want glasses like this'
I am not Autistic, but I am too Autistic to say this out loud.

• Hmm...
High set cheekbones sit right under the eye socket, and low set sit at about the bottom of the nose.

I'd say to go with the Bateman pair if you can find them for a reasonable price. I'd try online or showing the eye glass store employees a picture of what you're looking for.

I am not Autistic, but I am too Autistic to say this out loud.
Why? You don't have to to say 'I wanna look like this fictional psychopath' just show a picture and say, "I think this is cool, I want glasses like that'

High set cheekbones sit right under the eye socket, and low set sit at about the bottom of the nose.
Ah, I see. I'll try to find them then.
I'd say to go with the Bateman pair if you can find them for a reasonable price.
Where would you recommend me to look?
I'd try online or showing the eye glass store employees a picture of what you're looking for.
I'm Autistiquз

Why? You don't have to to say 'I wanna look like this fictional psychopath' just show a picture and say, "I think this is cool, I want glasses like that'
I'LL LOOK LIKE A SODDING MORON

• JFL
Glasses are a cope if you don't have a good eye area, there is no point in getting glasses.
You should LASIKmaxx instead

If you have a muscular big frame body they will indeed balance between the aggression and "nice guyism"
I'm quite BLOODY skinny meaning that it'll make me look even more effeminate. Shit that is a fair point.

I'm quite BLOODY skinny meaning that it'll make me look even more effeminate. Shit that is a fair point.
If you have that gay tiktok hair and htn face the glasses will still suit you . Unless they make your eyes too big or too small looking

Ah, I see. I'll try to find them then.

Where would you recommend me to look?

I'm Autistiquз
Autism really has nothing to do with a simple social interaction. Your getting within your own head to much about it.

I don't know what ships to Georgia so I'd say just find a website that stocks glasses and do some searching on there.

there is no glassesmaxxing. there is only glassesminning.

If you have that gay tiktok hair and htn face the glasses will still suit you
I thankfully do not.
Unless they make your eyes too big or too small looking
Doubt that they'll do that.
Autism really has nothing to do with a simple social interaction. Your getting within your own head to much about it.
I'm not actually Autistic, I just use that term as a throwaway for social retardation.
I don't know what ships to Georgia so I'd say just find a website that stocks glasses and do some searching on there.
Georgia is fairly developed so USA2GEORGIA will probably ship a lot of things. Where should I look? Any tips there?
there is no glassesmaxxing. there is only glassesminning.
We'll see about that...
Hopefully you guys will be doing the 'miring

tried reverse image searching those glasses to find similar ones but tbh they all looked crap.
as others have mentioned, I don't know if glasses are ideal tbbh...
Glasses are a feminising trait... Could you imagine chad with glasses? neither could i.
your call in the end. hope you find a good match.

How tall r u bro glasses work if ur tall and have a good frame

Last edited: