GLASSES are a death sentence (blindcels GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
There's this guy in my class who's a literal chad/top tier robust prettyboy. Dirty blonde hair, top tier A20 eyes, great jaw and forward growth, great lips, good figure and decent height. 1 in 1000

He's literally the best looking guy i have ever met. Yet he gets pretty much no female attention because he wears really nerdy square eyeglasses that obscure his eyes, which are his best feature.

Glasses are EXTREMELY unattractive. Get lenses/laser or you're fucked.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, MaxillaMaxing, Frankiks2 and 8 others
Switching to lenses was the best decision I made in my life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 1851, untouchable_coper and 2 others
I need to get toric ICL because my eyesight is too fucked for Lasik but then I have to suffer from early cataract and I've seen some patients reporting seeing distorted lights after.

Will have to cope with contact lenses for the rest of my life maybe

Water unless you look like Maher Lachowski or Opry

• +1
Reactions: Slob
i wear glasses and get bitches with and without glasses

i can't get lenses cause my eyes are dry lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Solidcoin, Racky and 2 others
No way glasses would have that big of an impact

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
No way glasses would have that big of an impact
I wouldn't even know how he looks good if he didn't take thenm off for PE. It's bizzare.

Even they look incel with glasses.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet
Thank God for my hawk tier eyesight, except when its dark it's noticeable worse

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 21044
I got bad eyesight from far away but idc man i’m not getting glasses I’ll just get closer

ye i know. results speak for themselves.

i wore contacts maybe 30 times in my life and normally always have glasses. in these 30 times i got cold approached like 5-6 times meanwhile i only got approached once with glasses on

same shit with iois

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bwrauycnee, azezrd and 1 other person
Just wear round fashionable frames. The square ones look goofy as shit.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
ye i know. results speak for themselves.

i wore contacts maybe 30 times in my life and normally always have glasses. in these 30 times i got cold approached like 5-6 times meanwhile i only got approached once with glasses on

same shit with iois
u get approached as a guy? mirin a confirmed mogger

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • So Sad
My ex always liked it when I wore my glasses but I think she was trying to looksmin me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboyswag, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, No Bones Dax and 4 others
My ex always liked it when I wore my glasses but I think she was trying to looksmin me.
girls be like that man, my ex always said that I should gain weight when I literally had visible abs :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 22126
maybe round glasses ( harrypottermaxxing lmao )

• JFL
Bad eyesight is a huge failo lol there is zero masculinity in it it's actually the worst trait to have in a man besides being short dead srs.

What if u have ur contacts in and get into a bar fight or have to go swimming on the beach with girls....

Bad eyesight is a huge failo lol there is zero masculinity in it it's actually the worst trait to have in a man besides being short dead srs.

What if u have ur contacts in and get into a bar fight or have to go swimming on the beach with girls....
charles Olivera has terrible eyesight and he'll beat ur ass asleep

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
Just switched to contact lenses just over 2 weeks ago. IOIs are still 0 (at least ones that are obvious), but women seem to be more open to talk to me in general. Glasses are a massive looksmin 99% of the time, and anyone who says otherwise is coping.

I also could be getting not much IOIs because I started tret a few weeks back, too, so that did lower my skin quality for now.

• +1
charles Olivera has terrible eyesight and he'll beat ur ass asleep
Thats an exception bro in most cases bad eyesight is a massive looksmin its as bad as being short if not worse sorry bro that's the truth it's worse than having a bad jawline

There's this guy in my class who's a literal chad/top tier robust prettyboy. Dirty blonde hair, top tier A20 eyes, great jaw and forward growth, great lips, good figure and decent height. 1 in 1000

He's literally the best looking guy i have ever met. Yet he gets pretty much no female attention because he wears really nerdy square eyeglasses that obscure his eyes, which are his best feature.

Wouldn't contacts fuck with the lower lids?

Wtf is this thread . Your saying glasses are looksminning a chad that bad to where he gets 0 attention? bs , either that nigga is retarded or something doesn’t add up .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Wtf is this thread . Your saying glasses are looksminning a chad that bad to where he gets 0 attention? bs , either that nigga is retarded or something doesn’t add up .
It's gonna bring a chad down it's a huge failo

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 21044
If you must get glasses, get fancy designer frames like Tom Ford

This is cap,

Also glasses make girls way more attractive to me ngl

i wear glasses and get bitches with and without glasses

i can't get lenses cause my eyes are dry lol
Anyone with enough life experience knows that glasses will never make someone an incel. They can certainly lower your UNIVERSAL appeal but that's it.

You are smart bro, hope everything goes well in medical school 🙏

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
glasses are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Anyone with enough life experience knows that glasses will never make someone an incel. They can certainly lower your UNIVERSAL appeal but that's it.

You are smart bro, hope everything goes well in medical school 🙏
Thanks bro, no girl will ever think glasses make someone ugly
It's just a preference, per example one the girls that liked me told me I look good with or without glasses
My ex girlfriend told me she liked me without glasses
Another one told me I look geeky with glasses and that's her type

It's just about if you're attractive enough to her, the other bullshit don't matter

Americans seem to really hate glasses. American chicks will wear the most awful-looking clothes you can imagine, but will avoid glasses like the plague (and if they wear glasses, they'll be those garish oversized grandma glasses).

I like 'em. I think girls are cute in glasses (if they actually fit).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
You just need good glasses, nerd glasses are a death sentence but you still can be very attractive with glasses and glasses look high class btw.
Take a look at this incel :
G8nvimwq0geimovh4uqs

Americans seem to really hate glasses. American chicks will wear the most awful-looking clothes you can imagine, but will avoid glasses like the plague (and if they wear glasses, they'll be those garish oversized grandma glasses).

I like 'em. I think girls are cute in glasses (if they actually fit).
tbf for me personally its defo a halo on girls.

Ive never seen a girl who was attractive without them become unattractive when they put them on.

I think glasses emphasise your ugliness even more on already ugly people - but if you stop wearing them youre still ugly so makes no difference really

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Ive never seen a girl who was attractive without them become unattractive when they put them on.

I think glasses can improve your look at around 0.25 SMV points, it's kinda simmilar to cheekbone implants or most cases of rhinoplasty on men I have never seen anyone become attractive just because they got those procedures (unless they were almost deformed), being attractive is really more about having LOTS of good features + harmony

Check this out, hair is way more important than nose on males apparently

Captura de pantalla 2023 12 17 111128

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel

IMG 1612

I have been called Harry Potter by Norwegian girls :lul: . Mirin their honesty tbh.

Last edited:
You just need good glasses, nerd glasses are a death sentence but you still can be very attractive with glasses and glasses look high class btw.
Take a look at this incel : View attachment 1891604
Its non prescription eyeglasses

So it doesnt distort like the way it usually does irl