Eyelash dye without PPD, silver nitrate etc.?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Are there any black eyelash tinting products that do not have para-phenylenediamine, silver nitrate and other common allergens or otherwise harmful substances in them?

@larsanova69

@larsanova69
Mine has silver nitrate i didnt apply for months what is wrong about those things you said?
Are there any black eyelash tinting products that do not have para-phenylenediamine, silver nitrate and other common allergens or otherwise harmful substances in them?

Who cares about silver nitrate tbh don't think its significantly toxic

there are some plant based beard dyes and they don't have anything chemicals in them.Would probably work on eyebrows too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Dont to eyelash tinting it’s gay

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Cardiologyscribe
Who cares about silver nitrate tbh don't think its significantly toxic
"Despite its common usage in extremely low concentrations to prevent gonorrhea and control nose bleeds, silver nitrate is still very toxic and corrosive. Brief exposure will not produce any immediate side effects other than the purple, brown or black stains on the skin, but upon constant exposure to high concentrations, side effects will be noticeable, which include burns. Long-term exposure may cause eye damage. Silver nitrate is known to be a skin and eye irritant. Silver nitrate has not been thoroughly investigated for potential carcinogenic effect."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
there are some plant based beard dyes and they don't have anything chemicals in them.Would probably work on eyebrows too
Such as henna, which is known to cause just as bad allergic reactions and other health problems as synthetic tinting products

Dont to eyelash tinting it’s gay
Not if it isn't noticeable. My eyelashes are already decent but my right eye's lashes are darker than the left one's and I want to even them out and make my eyes pop a little more. Mascara is gay, tinting isn't as long as it looks natural

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, EverythingMaxxer and Htobrother
Not if it isn't noticeable. My eyelashes are already decent but my right eye's lashes are darker than the left one's and I want to even them out and make my eyes pop a little more. Mascara is gay, tinting isn't as long as it looks natural
I did it once and never doing it again because my natural lashes look way better tbh

I did it once and never doing it again because my natural lashes look way better tbh
You're ethnic, your eyelashes are already jet black I guess? Mine are brown (left eye) and dark brown (right eye) and I was gonna dye them dark brown or completely black. Probably gonna try dark brown first if I can find a usable product

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Cardiologyscribe and Htobrother
You're ethnic, you're eyelashes are already jet black I guess? Mine are brown (left eye) and dark brown (right eye) and I was gonna dye them dark brown or completely black. Probably gonna try dark brown first if I can find a usable product
Jet black yes

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
You're ethnic, your eyelashes are already jet black I guess? Mine are brown (left eye) and dark brown (right eye) and I was gonna dye them dark brown or completely black. Probably gonna try dark brown first if I can find a usable product
Ethnics should really be required to have a badge under their username identifying themselves as such so I can disregard their posts

• JFL
Yeah bro it made it look bad tbh
Which doesn't mean it'll look bad on everyone. People with uneven or non-black eyelashes like me can still benefit from tinting them

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Which doesn't mean it'll look bad on everyone. People with uneven or non-black eyelashes like me can still benefit from tinting them
Yeah bro try out and experiment what works

• +1
Such as henna, which is known to cause just as bad allergic reactions and other health problems as synthetic tinting products
yeah the only one I know is indigo henna dye...

"Despite its common usage in extremely low concentrations to prevent gonorrhea and control nose bleeds, silver nitrate is still very toxic and corrosive. Brief exposure will not produce any immediate side effects other than the purple, brown or black stains on the skin, but upon constant exposure to high concentrations, side effects will be noticeable, which include burns. Long-term exposure may cause eye damage. Silver nitrate is known to be a skin and eye irritant. Silver nitrate has not been thoroughly investigated for potential carcinogenic effect."
Ye well just put it on the hairs and watch out not to get it on or into anything where it could harm you.