Eyelash serum that doesnt cause fat loss ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Can someone recommend an eyelash serum that doesnt contain ingredients like Isopropyl Cloprostenate that cause loss of fat pads ? Preferably one that i can get on Amazon Germany and that isnt too expensive

Can someone recommend an eyelash serum that doesnt contain ingredients like Isopropyl Cloprostenate that cause loss of fat pads ? Preferably one that i can get on Amazon Germany and that isnt too expensive
RevivLash ig

Sodium hydroxide

Sodium hydroxide is a highly corrosive base and alkali that decomposes lipids and proteins at ambient temperatures and may cause severe chemical burns

Screenshot 20231029 134413 Amazon Shopping

Are any of these ingredients alarming ?

Nothing that has the word "prost" in it

what about these? Aqua, Curcuma Longa Callus Conditioned Media, Pentylene Glycol, Phytic Acid, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Glyceryl Glucoside, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Biotin, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid