Eyelashes and their shape are a must and important for a good eye area.

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Look at this lions eyelashes holy shit
18f8bcee2ebfee8804df6a05cb34ac61.jpg

Eyelashes on a person can change and make an eye shape look even better. more cat like too in the proper lighting.
78849_v9_bb.jpg

close-up-of-cougar-headshot-face-to-face-with-black-background-puma-picture-id626883184

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Water makes objects wet upon contact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Copeful and 10 others
Look at this lions eyelashes holy shit
18f8bcee2ebfee8804df6a05cb34ac61.jpg

Eyelashes on a person can change and make an eye shape look even better. more cat like too in the proper lighting.
78849_v9_bb.jpg

close-up-of-cougar-headshot-face-to-face-with-black-background-puma-picture-id626883184
All the famous models have good eyelashes including Barret and Sean o pry

why did you post a 'lion's eyelashes' bhai JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, SadnessWYJ, GigaMogger and 2 others
why did you post a 'lion's eyelashes' bhai JFL
Cause in the proper lighting my eyelashes and eye shape make it similar to a lions. Your right autism tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Cause in the proper lighting my eyelashes and eye shape make it similar to a lions. Your right autism tbh
rate saif's son

all my curry cousins go crazy for him wtf

I feel like eyelash thickness is more important than length, I have very long eyelashes but envy thick ones.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 9072
But your example has super weak lower eyelashes

I feel like eyelash thickness is more important than length, I have very long eyelashes but envy thick ones.
100 percent your correct look at the lions they are not as long as deers however look so much better
ar128292859165115.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
But your example has super weak lower eyelashes
Bro look at the eyelashes on the upper side and how they tilt up a bit saif ali khans eyes are quite dark his lower eyelashes are good thickness over length tbh they give him more of a cat look

Last edited:
Bro look at the eyelashes on the upper side and how they tilt up a bit saif ali khans eyes are quite dark his lower eyelashes are good thickness over length tbh
I am talking about thickness.

I have in my lower lashes the equivalent of his upper lashes thickness. His lower lashes look like average guy lashes. Only super blonde pheno people dont have lower lashes at all.

Last edited:
o prys eyelashes in here make him look so much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
I am talking about thickness.
View attachment 620447
I have in my lower lashes the equivalent of his upper lashes thickness. His lower lashes look like average guy lashes. Only super blonde pheno people dont have lower lashes at all.
doesnt matter anyway the guys eyelashes and shape still make him look more of a cat look and yours are very good too

just mascara max...

man lands on moon

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
you can walk

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 9072
Bro look at the eyelashes on the upper side and how they tilt up a bit saif ali khans eyes are quite dark his lower eyelashes are good thickness over length tbh they give him more of a cat look
I dunno I think its more his eye shape that looks positive. Eyelashes are a huge plus yes, but they are icing on the cake more than "what makes or breaks the eye". It also can be a double edged sword lol, I got asked several times irl if I wear makeup or guyliner, and I think it can be a failo that makes you look like you are tryhard high manteinance when its just the natural state of your lashes. Good "stand out" feature but risky.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Warlow and Deleted member 9072
I dunno I think its more his eye shape that looks positive. Eyelashes are a huge plus yes, but they are icing on the cake more than "what makes or breaks the eye". It also can be a double edged sword lol, I got asked several times irl if I wear makeup or guyliner, and it can be a failo that makes you look like you are tryhard high manteinance when its just the natural state of your lashes
Still your eye shape is average but your lashes and brows make you look dark triad like a lions

wCaUH.jpg

zac efron uses mascara

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • Woah
with, here's without mascara
tout.jpg

afc11f8927511e16fc9f9ba5ac56f3f9.png

JFL he is blackpilled
kind of lifefuel. I have similar to mascara version as my normal ones

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
some people are just born with nice eyelashes, usually ethnics like arabs and curries or dark whites like meds

• +1
fuk bhai im in love with my natural eyelashes how can i stop this autism

• Love it
thats why women without masacara look so different

• +1
and it can be a failo that makes you look like you are tryhard high manteinance when its just the natural state of your lashes
It can also failo if they are downturned making eyes look more round and nct. Ian Sommerhalder being an example

• +1
It can also failo if they are downturned making eyes look more round and nct. Ian Sommerhalder being an example
thats if you have nct or neutral tilt eyes positive tilt-life

• Woah
Tilt is cope it's all about the lower lid tightness
ive noticed with better sleep my lower lid is so much tighter and unless you lower lid is horrible then i think tilt matters a bit more think of jeremy meeks

ive noticed with better sleep my lower lid is so much tighter and unless you lower lid is horrible then i think tilt matters a bit more think of jeremy meeks
If I'm being honest I think being neutral tilt with tight lower lids is ideal and masc

• Woah
If I'm being honest I think being neutral tilt with tight lower lids is ideal and masc
Yes my tilt is positive and my lower lid is good just slight sclera show with horrible sleep but the thing is some guy had better tightness than mine but his were buggy. Tbh my shape is halos me alot

but people with good noticeable upturned pct have good lower lids

but people with good noticeable upturned pct have good lower lids
Only noticable if the lower lids are good that's what I'm saying, there's plenty with PCT and bad lower lids actually most people are pct

• +1
SAND IS DRY, and if you will post examples post humans,we aren't neither lions or cats ,SHIT FUCKING THREAD

Only noticable if the lower lids are good that's what I'm saying, there's plenty with PCT and bad lower lids actually most people are pct
yes tbh most of the people with good lower lids have that noticeable upturned look like a cats and their eyelashes also tilt