Eyelashmaxxing guide

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Benefits of long, dense and dark eyelashes:
- perceived PFL enhancement
- upper eyelid exposure reudction (curled eyelashes cover and distract from UEE)
- coloring improvement (tanned skin, dark eyelashes, light eyes = deadly combo)
- help to to have brighter and happier eyes (for people with dead stare)
-help to get striking look
- help ricecels to achieve more caucasian look

Examples of very good eyelashes:

In motion:

Difference between Zac Efron's eyes with long, dense and dark eyelashes and without them:

With:

Without:

As you can see good eyelashes benefit every male, masculine looking, prettyboys (eyelashes are excellent for JB appeal), whites, blacks, asians, literally everyone. Personally i think that low set dark eyebrows + long, dense and dark eyelashes + light eyes = automatically good eye area.
Now what we can do to achieve best possible eyelashes, personally im not fan of eyelash transplant because most of results are really shit and you need to put a lot time to mantain them. Unless you have non-existent eyelashes transplant is no option. Forget about eye tattoos too, they look gay as fuck.

Latisse (avg. 120-140$ for month supply)

How to apply?

-Make sure your face is clean. Wash your hands to prevent germs from getting on or near your eyes.

-Remove the applicator from the tray it's packaged in. Hold the applicator horizontally. Gently squeeze the bottle allow one drop of Latisse to come out -onto the applicator. Do not put it on the very tip but the area right before the tip. You will not want to waste any drops, as it's expensive.

-Draw the applicator with the Latisse on it along the base of the upper eyelashes starting from the inner part of your eyelash line to the outer part. Do not apply to the lower lid and do not instill Latisse into the eye. (With Latisse, a little goes a long way.)

-Blot any excess Latisse that may be on the eyelid with a tissue. Try not to allow the Latisse to enter your eyes.

-Use it 1-2 per day till you get desired results.

Results:

Warning: latisse usage may cause fat loss and some changes in your eye area.

Peppermint oil (starts from 10$)
How to apply?

-Apply it on clean and dry face before going to bed, you can follow guide to latisse application.

Results:

Castor oil (starts from 5$)

How to apply?

-Apply it on clean and dry face before going to bed, you can follow guide to latisse application.

Results:

Eyelash extensions (150-200$ for first application, 55-60$ for monthly maintenance)

Eyelash extension procedure:

-Before appointment:
Make sure your lashes are perfectly clean. Clean them night before with oil free remover and mild soap . This is to ensure the lash extensions bond correctly to the host lash.

-Day of appointment:

At the initial consultation you should tell about the shape and type of look you desire.

During procedure your lashes will be washed once again to ensure they are free of any proteins and oil. Then pads will be placed under each eye on the top of your lower lash to make sure they are not in the way and that they don’t get clued together with the top lash. Your eyes are kept closed for the entire procedure. After that its time to start lashing.

The application takes approximately 2 hours.

-After care for lash extensions:

1. Don’t use water on your lashes for 24 hours
2. For couple days don’t steam your face.
ou have to wear eyeshadow or eyeliner. Only use water based liner and powder eyeshadow and make sure you remove it before going to bed.
3. After the 24 hours you can wash your lashes, I recommend just standing under the shower head and let the water run through your lashes then carefully pat it dry, don’t rub.
4 Don’t pull on your lashes. Let it natural fall out.
5. When using your face cram and oils please be careful not to touch your lashes. Creams and oils are the eyelash bonding agents worst enemy.

Results:

Eyelash transplant (2500$ to 6000$ according to google)

An eyelash transplant is a minimally invasive, outpatient procedure that transplants hairs one-by-one from a person’s donor area (usually the back of their head) to the eyelids, to address thinning or non-existent eyelashes. It is virtually painless and can be completed in one day. Eyelash implants leave no scarring in the donor area and is 100% natural, undetectable and permanent once complete.

-Eyelash transplant consultation:

During your eyelash transplant consultation, doctor will examine your existing eyelashes and eyelids and discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure with you. He will go over your health history and ensure that it is safe for you to move forward with the treatment. You will learn more about the treatment process and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. This should give you everything you need to make an informed decision about your treatment.

-Eyelash transplant procedure:

Before the procedure, a mild or more potent- as desired- oral sedative will be given to help the patient relax and feel comfortable during the surgery. After the upper scalp has been numbed, doctor will make a 1-inch incision in the scalp in order to harvest hair follicles for transplantation. This incision can typically be easily hidden in the hair after the procedure.

Once the donor hair has been extracted, doctor places 25 to as many as 110 individual hairs into each upper eyelid. He angles these to blend in with the existing lashes, and will place as many as necessary to achieve the patient’s aesthetic goals. These hairs are actually “threaded” into the eyelid.

-Recovery:

Although it is a relatively minor procedure, an eyelash transplant is still surgery. Following the procedure, patients may notice some swelling and pinkness in the eyelids, and the transplanted hairs will develop tiny crusts during the first few days. Although the recovery generally involves little discomfort, patients should take at least 3-5 days off from work and normal activities. About 10 days after the procedure, sutures will be removed from the donor site, or if dissolvable sutures were used- as they are commonly- they will dissolve by 4 weeks. The transplanted hairs can be expected to fall out two weeks after the surgery—this is normal. The hairs will begin to grow back in about three months, and will continue to grow normally after this time.

-Risks:

Risks of eyelash transplant procedures are minimal, but can include tiny bumps in the upper eyelid, and the small but serious risk of the hairs growing into the actual eye (note that this has not happened with any of Dr. Epstein’s patients). Side effects are usually mild, and the donor incision is small and tends to heal well. With that said, every surgical procedure carries some risk, and doctor will discuss these possible complications with you prior to the procedure.

Results:

Never use Minoxidil, it's skin killer + very dangerous for your eyes.

Additional:
Eyelash dyeing (starts from 10$ for 40 days lasting kit)
There is possibility that you actually have very good, long eyelashes but like me you are unfortunate to have light hair so your eyelashes are barely visible or literally invisible. Dye them and see how big difference it makes.

Results:

Guide:

Eyelash curler (starts from 2.5$)

Guide:

My private advice for you guys, before using eyelash curler just warm it with hair dyer, but be careful to not make it too hot and not to harm yourself. Using warm eyelash curler will give you longer lasting effects.

Tagging people who wanted to be tagged + my following list (let me know if u dont want to be tagged in future threads):
@Mohamad @Zenturio @inceletto @Chad1212 @Copemaxxing @6ft1 @Over @Captain_Collagen @Chicofan @BrettyBoy @Catawampus @cardiologist @Arkantos @Age of Empires @Chadelite @chesscel @ChoSeungHui @Dope @Drugs @DutchPrettyBoy @EternalLearner @Goblin @Htobrother @Krezo @maxlooks @MiroslavBulldosex @nausea @Ritalincel @PenileFacialSurgery @pisslord @rightfulcel @RobticaI @shibo @Short Ugly and Brown @slime @TheMewingBBC @TubOfLard @Vermilioncore @Vidyacoper @Zetta

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ASM5, D3v, Kristin and 123 others
@Lorsss
@knajjd
@Sergeant
add it to the best of the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan Gosling, dgzty, Pavansurryaa and 12 others
Good thread boss like always👑👑👑

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15576, MegamindCel, LostYouth and 5 others
thank you for the high-effort thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, LostYouth, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
Applying coconut oil might help too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, normie tiktoker, adn and 6 others
I am castor oil maxing eyebrows and eyelashes at the moment approaching first week.

I'll post results and pictures after 1 month.

Is this actually real results for Castor Oil? Looks insane too good to be true

1594236349178.png

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, oxymoron, plukee and 12 others
Does Latisse work on eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkcy, Deleted member 15827, Yerico7 and 4 others
I am castor oil maxing eyebrows and eyelashes at the moment approaching first week.

1594236349178.png
Yes, someone who posted this result claimed to using castor oil.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 5802, MegamindCel and 1 other person

1594236349178.png
do you apply the castor oil overnight on your eyelashes? if so did you notice an increase in upper eylid pufiness? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Over and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Treasure223, needsolution and 1 other person
- upper eyelid exposure reudction (curled eyelashes cover and distract from UEE)

View attachment 501691View attachment 501694View attachment 501697View attachment 501709View attachment 501717View attachment 501718View attachment 501732View attachment 501763

In motion:

Difference between Zac Efron's eyes with long, dense and dark eyelashes and without them:

With:

View attachment 501787
Without:

View attachment 501788

As you can see good eyelashes benefit every male, masculine looking, prettyboys (eyelashes are excellent for JB appeal), whites, blacks, asians, literally everyone. Personally i think that low set dark eyebrows + long, dense and dark eyelashes + light eyes = automatically good eye area.
Now what we can do to achieve best possible eyelashes, personally im not fan of eyelash transplant because most of results are really shit and you need to put a lot time to mantain them. Unless you have non-existent eyelashes transplant is no option. Forget about eye tattoos too, they look gay as fuck.

How to apply?

-Make sure your face is clean. Wash your hands to prevent germs from getting on or near your eyes.

-Remove the applicator from the tray it's packaged in. Hold the applicator horizontally. Gently squeeze the bottle allow one drop of Latisse to come out -onto the applicator. Do not put it on the very tip but the area right before the tip. You will not want to waste any drops, as it's expensive.

-Draw the applicator with the Latisse on it along the base of the upper eyelashes starting from the inner part of your eyelash line to the outer part. Do not apply to the lower lid and do not instill Latisse into the eye. (With Latisse, a little goes a long way.)

-Blot any excess Latisse that may be on the eyelid with a tissue. Try not to allow the Latisse to enter your eyes.

Warning: latisse usage may cause fat loss in your upper eye area.

How to apply?

Results:

View attachment 501888

How to apply?

Results:

View attachment 501892

Eyelash extensions (150-200$ for first application, 55-60$ for monthly maintenance)

-Before appointment:
Make sure your lashes are perfectly clean. Clean them night before with oil free remover and mild soap . This is to ensure the lash extensions bond correctly to the host lash.

-Day of appointment:

At the initial consultation you should tell about the shape and type of look you desire.

During procedure your lashes will be washed once again to ensure they are free of any proteins and oil. Then pads will be placed under each eye on the top of your lower lash to make sure they are not in the way and that they don’t get clued together with the top lash. Your eyes are kept closed for the entire procedure. After that its time to start lashing.

ou have to wear eyeshadow or eyeliner. Only use water based liner and powder eyeshadow and make sure you remove it before going to bed.
3. After the 24 hours you can wash your lashes, I recommend just standing under the shower head and let the water run through your lashes then carefully pat it dry, don’t rub.
5. When using your face cram and oils please be careful not to touch your lashes. Creams and oils are the eyelash bonding agents worst enemy.

Results:

View attachment 501898

An eyelash transplant is a minimally invasive, outpatient procedure that transplants hairs one-by-one from a person’s donor area (usually the back of their head) to the eyelids, to address thinning or non-existent eyelashes. It is virtually painless and can be completed in one day. Eyelash implants leave no scarring in the donor area and is 100% natural, undetectable and permanent once complete.

During your eyelash transplant consultation, doctor will examine your existing eyelashes and eyelids and discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure with you. He will go over your health history and ensure that it is safe for you to move forward with the treatment. You will learn more about the treatment process and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. This should give you everything you need to make an informed decision about your treatment.

Before the procedure, a mild or more potent- as desired- oral sedative will be given to help the patient relax and feel comfortable during the surgery. After the upper scalp has been numbed, doctor will make a 1-inch incision in the scalp in order to harvest hair follicles for transplantation. This incision can typically be easily hidden in the hair after the procedure.

Once the donor hair has been extracted, doctor places 25 to as many as 110 individual hairs into each upper eyelid. He angles these to blend in with the existing lashes, and will place as many as necessary to achieve the patient’s aesthetic goals. These hairs are actually “threaded” into the eyelid.

-Recovery:

Although it is a relatively minor procedure, an eyelash transplant is still surgery. Following the procedure, patients may notice some swelling and pinkness in the eyelids, and the transplanted hairs will develop tiny crusts during the first few days. Although the recovery generally involves little discomfort, patients should take at least 3-5 days off from work and normal activities. About 10 days after the procedure, sutures will be removed from the donor site, or if dissolvable sutures were used- as they are commonly- they will dissolve by 4 weeks. The transplanted hairs can be expected to fall out two weeks after the surgery—this is normal. The hairs will begin to grow back in about three months, and will continue to grow normally after this time.

-Risks:

Risks of eyelash transplant procedures are minimal, but can include tiny bumps in the upper eyelid, and the small but serious risk of the hairs growing into the actual eye (note that this has not happened with any of Dr. Epstein’s patients). Side effects are usually mild, and the donor incision is small and tends to heal well. With that said, every surgical procedure carries some risk, and doctor will discuss these possible complications with you prior to the procedure.

Results:

View attachment 501972

Additional:
There is possibility that you actually have very good, long eyelashes but like me you are unfortunate to have light hair so your eyelashes are barely visible or literally invisible. Dye them and see how big difference it makes.

Results:

View attachment 501990

Guide:

View attachment 501998

Guide:

My private advice for you guys, before using eyelash curler just warm it with hair dyer, but be careful to not make it too hot and not to harm yourself. Using warm eyelash curler will give you longer lasting effects.

Tagging people who wanted to be tagged + my following list (let me know if u dont want to be tagged in future threads):
@Mohamad @Zenturio @inceletto @Chad1212 @Copemaxxing @6ft1 @Over @Captain_Collagen @Chicofan @BrettyBoy @Catawampus @cardiologist @Arkantos @Age of Empires @Chadelite @chesscel @ChoSeungHui @Dope @Drugs @DutchPrettyBoy @EternalLearner @Goblin @Htobrother @Krezo @maxlooks @MiroslavBulldosex @nausea @Ritalincel @PenileFacialSurgery @pisslord @rightfulcel @RobticaI @shibo @Short Ugly and Brown @slime @TheMewingBBC @TubOfLard @Vermilioncore @Vidyacoper @Zetta

as always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Very fucking good thread bro. probs to you, should be in the BotB.

• +1
Reactions: Perseus, Germania and needsolution
I already have thick long eyebrow/eyelash and blue eye but brow, i'll dye it black

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I watched a couple videos about the oil stuff a couple weeks ago, seemed to be ineffective / to good to be true at the same time. Not sure what to think. Anyone actually tried it ?

• +1
Mirim high effort and high IQ thread :)

• +1
Reactions: Perseus and needsolution
there is no wonder drug with no risks
true but is it worth taking the risk to permanentely fuck your eye area and potentially your eye color aswell for longer eyelashes? that's a bet i'm not illing to take ( for eyelashes at least , i used bimatoprost and latanoprost on my eyebrows without sides tho)

• +1
Reactions: jupiter18477, Giorgio, bdycope and 1 other person
I watched a couple videos about the oil stuff a couple weeks ago, seemed to be ineffective / to good to be true at the same time. Not sure what to think. Anyone actually tried it ?
i used castor oil and my eyelashes got better, not much but it worked for me.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and jackthenerd
Yes, someone who posted this result claimed to using castor oil.
If i get eyelashes like that then my eye area would be very good tbh

do you apply the castor oil overnight on your eyelashes? if so did you notice an increase in upper eylid pufiness? thanks
Morning and at night. No puffiness. I noticed my eyebrows got darker recently and I am not even day 7 yet.

• +1
true but is it worth taking the risk to permanentely fuck your eye area and potentially your eye color aswell for longer eyelashes? that's a bet i'm not illing to take ( for eyelashes at least , i used bimatoprost and latanoprost on my eyebrows without sides tho)
its really all about your choice, i just showed ways to get better eyelashes and included warning that it may cause some side effects, if someone dont want to use latisse then there are other ways

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I was born with long, black, dense eyelashes. I used to hate my eyelashes because someday I plucked my lashes to look more masculine. It wasn't good idea..

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Perseus, Deleted member 13994 and 7 others
with which drug/product does this happen?
with pgf2a analoque aka latisse / Everything including bimatoprost / latanoprost aswell , not sure if pure pge2 cause that but i'd assume it does

• +1
with pgf2a analoque aka latisse / Everything including bimatoprost / latanoprost aswell , not sure if pure pge2 cause that but i'd assume it does
so castor oil aswell srry im low iq but i need to know because im using it right now

• +1
I created a very similar thread several months ago lol
https://forum.****************/threads/importance-of-eyelashes-and-how-to-improve-eyelashes.1533/

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Lolcel, Austrian Oak and 2 others
https://forum.****************/threads/importance-of-eyelashes-and-how-to-improve-eyelashes.1533/
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 1680 and Kingkellz
so castor oil aswell srry im low iq but i need to know because im using it right now

• Castor oil consists of about 84% of Ricinoleic Acid (RA). RA is able to inhibit PTGDS, by binding to PTGDS (residues Tyr152, Met99, Trp104, Ala105, Met 11 and Arg14), and in turn inhibits the amount of PGD2 in your scalp
  • Secondly, RA stimulates the production of PGE2, it binds to two of the four receptors of PGE2, namely EP3 and EP4[3]. Topical pure PGE2 binds to all 4 receptors.
  • Thirdly, it could be that RA's anti-inflamatory, -bacterial, -viral and -fungal properties have a healthy effect on your scalp / eyelashes

Castor oil in theory increase pge2 only and in most study the culprit for fat loss is pgf2a so i think castor oil is safe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ukcel1388, Perseus and 6 others
how do ppl use peppermint oil for their eyes? even when it doesn't get into my eye i still get such a burning sensation that i have to keep my eyes closed. the minty air or w/e it is is too strong.

if you're using castor oil, you want pge2. if you're mixing it with peppermint oil, they sort of cancel each other out, since peppermintoil inhibits pge2, and idk how other ppl are putting it around their eyes in the first place. rosemary is a better substitute on paper, i have to order some and see if my eyes don't burn using it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Racky, Perseus and 4 others
Castor oil by itself worked amazing for me.

Your health has to be good too, some illnesses and deficiencies causes your eyelashes to be thin and barley grow like low thyroid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: plukee, Ukcel1388, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Thank you

• +1

View attachment 501691View attachment 501694View attachment 501697View attachment 501709View attachment 501717View attachment 501718View attachment 501732View attachment 501763

In motion:

With:

View attachment 501787
Without:

View attachment 501788

How to apply?

How to apply?

Results:

View attachment 501888

How to apply?

Results:

View attachment 501892

-Before appointment:

-Day of appointment:

Results:

View attachment 501898

-Recovery:

-Risks:

Results:

View attachment 501972

Additional:

Results:

View attachment 501990

Guide:

View attachment 501998

Guide:

@Kingkellz best of best for this thread please

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person

In motion:

With:

View attachment 501787
Without:

View attachment 501788

How to apply?

How to apply?

Results:

View attachment 501888

How to apply?

Results:

View attachment 501892

-Before appointment:

-Day of appointment:

Results:

View attachment 501898

-Recovery:

-Risks:

Results:

View attachment 501972

Additional:

Results:

View attachment 501990

Guide:

View attachment 501998

Guide:

Mirin you high effort bro..
Best of best needs this one

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Perseus and needsolution
Good thread, tag me on your next high-effort post

• +1
Reactions: Over and needsolution
  • Castor oil consists of about 84% of Ricinoleic Acid (RA). RA is able to inhibit PTGDS, by binding to PTGDS (residues Tyr152, Met99, Trp104, Ala105, Met 11 and Arg14), and in turn inhibits the amount of PGD2 in your scalp
  • Secondly, RA stimulates the production of PGE2, it binds to two of the four receptors of PGE2, namely EP3 and EP4[3]. Topical pure PGE2 binds to all 4 receptors.
  • Thirdly, it could be that RA's anti-inflamatory, -bacterial, -viral and -fungal properties have a healthy effect on your scalp / eyelashes

Castor oil in theory increase pge2 only and in most study the culprit for fat loss is pgf2a so i think castor oil is safe
What does that PGE2 mean? I am currently using castor oil on eyebrows and eyelashes and don't see any negative effects.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
eyelash serums work too

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 4416 and needsolution
I can't wait for OP's sex appeal maxxing guide.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

Jokes aside, good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I can't wait for OP's sex appeal maxxing guide.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

Jokes aside, good thread.
lol, i saw this thread only once and everything is written by me here

Ok then, the formatting just look similar.
i dont see any similarity (as i said i saw this thread only once few days ago when someone posted it under my post where i promised i will drop eyelashmaxxing guide) except adding prices from google , its obvious that threads might contain similar information because they are about same thing + not to mention that i added more information, methods. If someone blames me for copying then i advise to go to search bar, type "eyelash" by @needsolution and i was talking about everything long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
What to do of my eye lashes fall easily out like if I rub my eyes etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, Limbo and needsolution
I have a question OP. If someone has slight nct will having long dark eyelashes on the upper eyelid give the illusion of pct (in motion of course and if not looked that closely at the canthal tilt). Same way if the lower lid eyelashes are too big won't it give the illusion of some droopiness considering the lower eye support isn't that strong

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and needsolution
Try to do some lifestyle changes. High protein diet + you can use some of methods i mentioned. There is possibility that you have some medical issues and i would rather meet with doctor than asking on looksmaxxing forum.
I have a question OP. If someone has slight nct will having long dark eyelashes on the upper eyelid give the illusion of pct (in motion of course and if not looked that closely at the canthal tilt). Same way if the lower lid eyelashes are too big won't it give the illusion of some droopiness considering the lower eye support isn't that strong
Curly eyelashes can help to disctract from NCT but on the end of day its all about shape of your eyelid, there are cases that eyelashes create illusion of NCT while having positive tilted eyes

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Bro do you have a solution ?
@needsolution

@6ft1 do you know if I can get castor oil at DM all I have found is some shit for diarrhea

Bro do you have a solution ?
@needsolution

@6ft1 do you know if I can get castor oil at DM all I have found is some shit for diarrhea
No idea man

Amazon maybe?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
castor oil DOENST work
jfl at sticking every possible thread to best of the best even before finding if advice is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4562 and 3 others
I have long eyelashes but too much subhuman eyelid exposure. My birthday was yesterday and my mom took photos of me and I literally became depressed the rest of the day because I was so ugly that it made me cry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: babineux, BrahminBoss, DaGullas and 3 others