Eyelashmaxxing guide

I have long eyelashes but too much subhuman eyelid exposure. My birthday was yesterday and my mom took photos of me and I literally became depressed the rest of the day because I was so ugly that it made me cry
Happy birthday bro <3 hope you will get out of this shit some day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Vermilioncore
Happy birthday bro <3 hope you will get out of this shit some day
Thanks so much bro <3 No one told me happy birthday except for my household. Mum got me wine so I’m gonna get fucked up tonight alone while posting here tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and needsolution
Thanks so much bro <3 No one told me happy birthday except for my household. Mum got me wine so I’m gonna get fucked up tonight alone while posting here tbh.
i have weed and few beers so you will not be alone rotting here today

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Vermilioncore
I thought vaseline was better than castor oil

OK. Castor oil didn't work. I think only Latisse is legit but it's hard to get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and needsolution
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, hairyballscel, Over and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, inceletto and hairyballscel
castor oil DOENST work
jfl at sticking every possible thread to best of the best even before finding if advice is legit
What makes you say that?

I am using Castor Oil and see difference in darkened eyebrows, but no density increase yet (I am at day 6 of treatment).

I read a lot of outside opinions from actual foids confirming that it works wonderfully.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and AscendingHero
castor oil DOENST work
jfl at sticking every possible thread to best of the best even before finding if advice is legit
Obviously it wont work for everyone but there is a lot people outside and in this forum who recommend it + claimed it worked for them (i used it on my eyebrows and eyelashes too since i have light hair and i saw improvement)... And as you can see i included other methods if this one is not working for you. If mods feel this thread is not good enough for best of best then feel free to remove it but its like with heightmaxxing threads, obviously not everyone will get gains from certain methods, thats why we are trying to include as much information as we can.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Over
Most non permanent methods with many side effects, eyelashmaxxing is for faggots and women anyways.

HIGH IQ THREAD OP
GOOD JOB

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Schönling and needsolution
Benefits of long, dense and dark eyelashes:
- perceived PFL enhancement
- upper eyelid exposure reudction (curled eyelashes cover and distract from UEE)
- coloring improvement (tanned skin, dark eyelashes, light eyes = deadly combo)
- help to to have brighter and happier eyes (for people with dead stare)
-help to get striking look
- help ricecels to achieve more caucasian look

Examples of very good eyelashes:

View attachment 501691View attachment 501694View attachment 501697View attachment 501709View attachment 501717View attachment 501718View attachment 501732View attachment 501763

In motion:

Difference between Zac Efron's eyes with long, dense and dark eyelashes and without them:

With:

View attachment 501787
Without:

View attachment 501788

As you can see good eyelashes benefit every male, masculine looking, prettyboys (eyelashes are excellent for JB appeal), whites, blacks, asians, literally everyone. Personally i think that low set dark eyebrows + long, dense and dark eyelashes + light eyes = automatically good eye area.
Now what we can do to achieve best possible eyelashes, personally im not fan of eyelash transplant because most of results are really shit and you need to put a lot time to mantain them. Unless you have non-existent eyelashes transplant is no option. Forget about eye tattoos too, they look gay as fuck.

Latisse (avg. 120-140$ for month supply)

How to apply?

-Make sure your face is clean. Wash your hands to prevent germs from getting on or near your eyes.

-Remove the applicator from the tray it's packaged in. Hold the applicator horizontally. Gently squeeze the bottle allow one drop of Latisse to come out -onto the applicator. Do not put it on the very tip but the area right before the tip. You will not want to waste any drops, as it's expensive.

-Draw the applicator with the Latisse on it along the base of the upper eyelashes starting from the inner part of your eyelash line to the outer part. Do not apply to the lower lid and do not instill Latisse into the eye. (With Latisse, a little goes a long way.)

-Blot any excess Latisse that may be on the eyelid with a tissue. Try not to allow the Latisse to enter your eyes.

-Use it 1-2 per day till you get desired results.

Warning: latisse usage may cause fat loss and some changes in your eye area.

Peppermint oil (starts from 10$)
How to apply?

-Apply it on clean and dry face before going to bed, you can follow guide to latisse application.

Results:

View attachment 501888

Castor oil (starts from 5$)

How to apply?

-Apply it on clean and dry face before going to bed, you can follow guide to latisse application.

Results:

View attachment 501892

Eyelash extensions (150-200$ for first application, 55-60$ for monthly maintenance)

Eyelash extension procedure:

-Before appointment:
Make sure your lashes are perfectly clean. Clean them night before with oil free remover and mild soap . This is to ensure the lash extensions bond correctly to the host lash.

-Day of appointment:

At the initial consultation you should tell about the shape and type of look you desire.

During procedure your lashes will be washed once again to ensure they are free of any proteins and oil. Then pads will be placed under each eye on the top of your lower lash to make sure they are not in the way and that they don’t get clued together with the top lash. Your eyes are kept closed for the entire procedure. After that its time to start lashing.

The application takes approximately 2 hours.

-After care for lash extensions:

1. Don’t use water on your lashes for 24 hours
2. For couple days don’t steam your face.
ou have to wear eyeshadow or eyeliner. Only use water based liner and powder eyeshadow and make sure you remove it before going to bed.
3. After the 24 hours you can wash your lashes, I recommend just standing under the shower head and let the water run through your lashes then carefully pat it dry, don’t rub.
4 Don’t pull on your lashes. Let it natural fall out.
5. When using your face cram and oils please be careful not to touch your lashes. Creams and oils are the eyelash bonding agents worst enemy.

Results:

View attachment 501898

Eyelash transplant (2500$ to 6000$ according to google)

An eyelash transplant is a minimally invasive, outpatient procedure that transplants hairs one-by-one from a person’s donor area (usually the back of their head) to the eyelids, to address thinning or non-existent eyelashes. It is virtually painless and can be completed in one day. Eyelash implants leave no scarring in the donor area and is 100% natural, undetectable and permanent once complete.

-Eyelash transplant consultation:

During your eyelash transplant consultation, doctor will examine your existing eyelashes and eyelids and discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure with you. He will go over your health history and ensure that it is safe for you to move forward with the treatment. You will learn more about the treatment process and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. This should give you everything you need to make an informed decision about your treatment.

-Eyelash transplant procedure:

Before the procedure, a mild or more potent- as desired- oral sedative will be given to help the patient relax and feel comfortable during the surgery. After the upper scalp has been numbed, doctor will make a 1-inch incision in the scalp in order to harvest hair follicles for transplantation. This incision can typically be easily hidden in the hair after the procedure.

Once the donor hair has been extracted, doctor places 25 to as many as 110 individual hairs into each upper eyelid. He angles these to blend in with the existing lashes, and will place as many as necessary to achieve the patient’s aesthetic goals. These hairs are actually “threaded” into the eyelid.

-Recovery:

Although it is a relatively minor procedure, an eyelash transplant is still surgery. Following the procedure, patients may notice some swelling and pinkness in the eyelids, and the transplanted hairs will develop tiny crusts during the first few days. Although the recovery generally involves little discomfort, patients should take at least 3-5 days off from work and normal activities. About 10 days after the procedure, sutures will be removed from the donor site, or if dissolvable sutures were used- as they are commonly- they will dissolve by 4 weeks. The transplanted hairs can be expected to fall out two weeks after the surgery—this is normal. The hairs will begin to grow back in about three months, and will continue to grow normally after this time.

-Risks:

Risks of eyelash transplant procedures are minimal, but can include tiny bumps in the upper eyelid, and the small but serious risk of the hairs growing into the actual eye (note that this has not happened with any of Dr. Epstein’s patients). Side effects are usually mild, and the donor incision is small and tends to heal well. With that said, every surgical procedure carries some risk, and doctor will discuss these possible complications with you prior to the procedure.

Results:

View attachment 501972

Never use Minoxidil, it's skin killer + very dangerous for your eyes.

Additional:
Eyelash dyeing (starts from 10$ for 40 days lasting kit)
There is possibility that you actually have very good, long eyelashes but like me you are unfortunate to have light hair so your eyelashes are barely visible or literally invisible. Dye them and see how big difference it makes.

Results:

View attachment 501990

Guide:

Eyelash curler (starts from 2.5$)

View attachment 501998

Guide:

My private advice for you guys, before using eyelash curler just warm it with hair dyer, but be careful to not make it too hot and not to harm yourself. Using warm eyelash curler will give you longer lasting effects.

Tagging people who wanted to be tagged + my following list (let me know if u dont want to be tagged in future threads):
@Mohamad @Zenturio @inceletto @Chad1212 @Copemaxxing @6ft1 @Over @Captain_Collagen @Chicofan @BrettyBoy @Catawampus @cardiologist @Arkantos @Age of Empires @Chadelite @chesscel @ChoSeungHui @Dope @Drugs @DutchPrettyBoy @EternalLearner @Goblin @Htobrother @Krezo @maxlooks @MiroslavBulldosex @nausea @Ritalincel @PenileFacialSurgery @pisslord @rightfulcel @RobticaI @shibo @Short Ugly and Brown @slime @TheMewingBBC @TubOfLard @Vermilioncore @Vidyacoper @Zetta

FUUUUUARK that Chico pic is unmoggable. Good thread ngl tbh

“Warning: latisse usage may cause fat loss and some changes in your eye area.”

This warning alone should fend off anyone who knows what’s good for them. Good eyelashes aren’t worth
potentially losing your upper eyelid fat and fucking your eye area. People should use something else, like peppermint oil/castor oil.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Giorgio, BrahminBoss, Racky and 5 others
I have long eyelashes but too much subhuman eyelid exposure. My birthday was yesterday and my mom took photos of me and I literally became depressed the rest of the day because I was so ugly that it made me cry

This is BDD.

What does that PGE2 mean? I am currently using castor oil on eyebrows and eyelashes and don't see any negative effects.

Have you got before and afters with castor oil? Any improvements.

Latisse dissolves fat though? Is there anything better?

Have you got before and afters with castor oil? Any improvements.
Sending pics on PM.

I am 3 weeks in now. I'll make thread with pictures next Saturday. My eyebrows seem to be thicker but not denser. Also color seems to be darker.

Minoxidil doesn't even work after months so don't expect results with oil after weeks.

Alarico has been using pentipeptide 17 I think. Results? @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

This or death tbh

I watched some people on youtube and it seems to make a lot of peoples eyes red

Bookmarked (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and goat2x
I've been using castor oil for 3 weeks and I have noticed a very slight difference to the length of lashes on the lower lid. I am trying to increase the lash length on the outer edges of the lid to increase perceived PFL length though.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and needsolution
Just use minox or a serum containing Pentapeptide-17 and Boitinoyl Tripeptide-1

Do eyelashes increase pct?

I already mog everyone with my long ass eyelashes bc of my high e

• JFL
Reactions: MilfLover69 and Deleted member 4562
I use 1/3 castor oil 1/3 coconut oil 1/3 vit e oil and have had good results, latisse seems too risky to me.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I use 1/3 castor oil 1/3 coconut oil 1/3 vit e oil and have had good results, latisse seems too risky to me.
I'll use castor oil as well, i'd use latisse if i could find it domestically.

What should i look for in quality eyelash extenders? Recommend some good extensions.

Does this type of peppermint oil work for eyelashes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-05-19-03-27-149_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-05-19-03-27-149_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 40
Creatine makes tour eyelashes foid tier so i recommend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 4562 and sergeant blackpill
Creatine makes tour eyelashes foid tier so i recommend
Creatine as in the gymcel supplement? Do you apply that topically?

I bought castor oil yesterday, i'm diluting it a bit with olive oil and apply it to lashes and brows. It makes my eyes sting though because inevitably some of the castor oil drips into my eyes..

Creatine as in the gymcel supplement? Do you apply that topically?

I bought castor oil yesterday, i'm diluting it a bit with olive oil and apply it to lashes and brows. It makes my eyes sting though because inevitably some of the castor oil drips into my eyes..
No take it in a smoothie its good. even if you don't gymcel it works, the enhanced protein metabolism your lashes grow out longer. This was a shocker to me personally

i'd show you my results but i haven't taken it in months however

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Guys how do i COPE with the castor oil dripping into my eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
What about the lower lashes? Worth putting eye lash serum on them?

Benefits of long, dense and dark eyelashes:
- perceived PFL enhancement
- upper eyelid exposure reudction (curled eyelashes cover and distract from UEE)
- coloring improvement (tanned skin, dark eyelashes, light eyes = deadly combo)
- help to to have brighter and happier eyes (for people with dead stare)
-help to get striking look
- help ricecels to achieve more caucasian look

Examples of very good eyelashes:

View attachment 501691View attachment 501694View attachment 501697View attachment 501709View attachment 501717View attachment 501718View attachment 501732View attachment 501763

In motion:

Difference between Zac Efron's eyes with long, dense and dark eyelashes and without them:

With:

View attachment 501787
Without:

View attachment 501788

As you can see good eyelashes benefit every male, masculine looking, prettyboys (eyelashes are excellent for JB appeal), whites, blacks, asians, literally everyone. Personally i think that low set dark eyebrows + long, dense and dark eyelashes + light eyes = automatically good eye area.
Now what we can do to achieve best possible eyelashes, personally im not fan of eyelash transplant because most of results are really shit and you need to put a lot time to mantain them. Unless you have non-existent eyelashes transplant is no option. Forget about eye tattoos too, they look gay as fuck.

Latisse (avg. 120-140$ for month supply)

How to apply?

-Make sure your face is clean. Wash your hands to prevent germs from getting on or near your eyes.

-Remove the applicator from the tray it's packaged in. Hold the applicator horizontally. Gently squeeze the bottle allow one drop of Latisse to come out -onto the applicator. Do not put it on the very tip but the area right before the tip. You will not want to waste any drops, as it's expensive.

-Draw the applicator with the Latisse on it along the base of the upper eyelashes starting from the inner part of your eyelash line to the outer part. Do not apply to the lower lid and do not instill Latisse into the eye. (With Latisse, a little goes a long way.)

-Blot any excess Latisse that may be on the eyelid with a tissue. Try not to allow the Latisse to enter your eyes.

-Use it 1-2 per day till you get desired results.

Warning: latisse usage may cause fat loss and some changes in your eye area.

Peppermint oil (starts from 10$)
How to apply?

Results:

View attachment 501888

Castor oil (starts from 5$)

How to apply?

Results:

View attachment 501892

Eyelash extensions (150-200$ for first application, 55-60$ for monthly maintenance)

Eyelash extension procedure:

-Before appointment:
Make sure your lashes are perfectly clean. Clean them night before with oil free remover and mild soap . This is to ensure the lash extensions bond correctly to the host lash.

-Day of appointment:

At the initial consultation you should tell about the shape and type of look you desire.

During procedure your lashes will be washed once again to ensure they are free of any proteins and oil. Then pads will be placed under each eye on the top of your lower lash to make sure they are not in the way and that they don’t get clued together with the top lash. Your eyes are kept closed for the entire procedure. After that its time to start lashing.

The application takes approximately 2 hours.

-After care for lash extensions:

1. Don’t use water on your lashes for 24 hours
2. For couple days don’t steam your face.
ou have to wear eyeshadow or eyeliner. Only use water based liner and powder eyeshadow and make sure you remove it before going to bed.
3. After the 24 hours you can wash your lashes, I recommend just standing under the shower head and let the water run through your lashes then carefully pat it dry, don’t rub.
4 Don’t pull on your lashes. Let it natural fall out.
5. When using your face cram and oils please be careful not to touch your lashes. Creams and oils are the eyelash bonding agents worst enemy.

Results:

View attachment 501898

Eyelash transplant (2500$ to 6000$ according to google)

An eyelash transplant is a minimally invasive, outpatient procedure that transplants hairs one-by-one from a person’s donor area (usually the back of their head) to the eyelids, to address thinning or non-existent eyelashes. It is virtually painless and can be completed in one day. Eyelash implants leave no scarring in the donor area and is 100% natural, undetectable and permanent once complete.

-Eyelash transplant consultation:

During your eyelash transplant consultation, doctor will examine your existing eyelashes and eyelids and discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure with you. He will go over your health history and ensure that it is safe for you to move forward with the treatment. You will learn more about the treatment process and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. This should give you everything you need to make an informed decision about your treatment.

-Eyelash transplant procedure:

Before the procedure, a mild or more potent- as desired- oral sedative will be given to help the patient relax and feel comfortable during the surgery. After the upper scalp has been numbed, doctor will make a 1-inch incision in the scalp in order to harvest hair follicles for transplantation. This incision can typically be easily hidden in the hair after the procedure.

Once the donor hair has been extracted, doctor places 25 to as many as 110 individual hairs into each upper eyelid. He angles these to blend in with the existing lashes, and will place as many as necessary to achieve the patient’s aesthetic goals. These hairs are actually “threaded” into the eyelid.

-Recovery:

Although it is a relatively minor procedure, an eyelash transplant is still surgery. Following the procedure, patients may notice some swelling and pinkness in the eyelids, and the transplanted hairs will develop tiny crusts during the first few days. Although the recovery generally involves little discomfort, patients should take at least 3-5 days off from work and normal activities. About 10 days after the procedure, sutures will be removed from the donor site, or if dissolvable sutures were used- as they are commonly- they will dissolve by 4 weeks. The transplanted hairs can be expected to fall out two weeks after the surgery—this is normal. The hairs will begin to grow back in about three months, and will continue to grow normally after this time.

-Risks:

Risks of eyelash transplant procedures are minimal, but can include tiny bumps in the upper eyelid, and the small but serious risk of the hairs growing into the actual eye (note that this has not happened with any of Dr. Epstein’s patients). Side effects are usually mild, and the donor incision is small and tends to heal well. With that said, every surgical procedure carries some risk, and doctor will discuss these possible complications with you prior to the procedure.

Results:

View attachment 501972

Never use Minoxidil, it's skin killer + very dangerous for your eyes.

Additional:
Eyelash dyeing (starts from 10$ for 40 days lasting kit)
There is possibility that you actually have very good, long eyelashes but like me you are unfortunate to have light hair so your eyelashes are barely visible or literally invisible. Dye them and see how big difference it makes.

Results:

View attachment 501990

Guide:

Eyelash curler (starts from 2.5$)

View attachment 501998

Guide:

My private advice for you guys, before using eyelash curler just warm it with hair dyer, but be careful to not make it too hot and not to harm yourself. Using warm eyelash curler will give you longer lasting effects.

Tagging people who wanted to be tagged + my following list (let me know if u dont want to be tagged in future threads):
@Mohamad @Zenturio @inceletto @Chad1212 @Copemaxxing @6ft1 @Over @Captain_Collagen @Chicofan @BrettyBoy @Catawampus @cardiologist @Arkantos @Age of Empires @Chadelite @chesscel @ChoSeungHui @Dope @Drugs @DutchPrettyBoy @EternalLearner @Goblin @Htobrother @Krezo @maxlooks @MiroslavBulldosex @nausea @Ritalincel @PenileFacialSurgery @pisslord @rightfulcel @RobticaI @shibo @Short Ugly and Brown @slime @TheMewingBBC @TubOfLard @Vermilioncore @Vidyacoper @Zetta

That Daniel Mortimer guy look insane

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
T levels in this thread are off the charts tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bumping again because you guys don't answer my questions..

1. The castor oil fukin drips into my eyes when i use it on my eyelashes and it hurts like crazy
2. Am i supposed to leave it on overnight or wash it off after a few minutes?
3. If i use eyelash serums like latisse, do i have to keep using it even after i've aquired desired results to maintain the gains?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, coolguy1, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others

1. The castor oil fukin drips into my eyes when i use it on my eyelashes and it hurts like crazy
3. If i use eyelash serums like latisse, do i have to keep using it even after i've aquired desired results to maintain the gains?
Yes, make sure to drop the whole castor oil bottle on eyelashes, BUT do not forget about the lower eyelashes too, or:

Mz Cracker photo by Eric Magnussen 1WEB

Attachments

• Mz.-Cracker-photo-by-Eric-Magnussen-1WEB.jpg
    Mz.-Cracker-photo-by-Eric-Magnussen-1WEB.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 28
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and sergeant blackpill
Can anyone link/recommend good dye for eyelashes, perferably from amazon? The ones I found were kinda shitty. Ngl the lashespill is very legit

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
“Warning: latisse usage may cause fat loss and some changes in your eye area.”

This warning alone should fend off anyone who knows what’s good for them. Good eyelashes aren’t worth
potentially losing your upper eyelid fat and fucking your eye area. People should use something else, like peppermint oil/castor oil.
true tbh, just use the oils castor/peppermint/olive/coconut and improve diet and vitamin B and D. Even Vaseline, latisse isn't worth the potential UEE gains lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Blessed whit my Latin eyelash. High IQ thread my eyebrows they improved because castor oil

Incredibly HQ post. This is something I've been looking specifically for. Will use the soft methods and see if I need anything more advanced.

Who need this? This is genetics btw

Did u get an answer to question 1 already??

Having creatine actually increases eyelash size naturally