Eyelid discoloration over time

J

Joshib

Iron
Hello i got eyelid discoloration over time
My eye area would be okey but this fuckin discolartion destroys me
I had low ferritin for long time idk (1.5-3years)this could couse to problems with iron but i am taking pills now and the ferritin level is on okey level. Tried almost every cream/serum caffine pure vitamin c etc and none of this worked (using spf 50 everyday)
19 yo vs 16 yo
25~50$ to someone who give’s me good soulution to my problem (only softmax atm)

Attachments

• IMG_1247.jpeg
    IMG_1247.jpeg
    707.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1118.jpeg
    IMG_1118.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1232.jpeg
    IMG_1232.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
your eye area is far above average, not just ok.

regarding your issue, called periorbital hyperpigmentation in dermatology, you should see a dermatologist.

A typical solution could be hydroquinone and tretinoin. The goal here is to inhibit tyrosinase enzyme which is probably causing the discoloration.

Kojic acid and azelaic acid can also be used.

Laser treatment is also possible and could be performed by an expert in aesthetic dermatology.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joshib
btw i have the same issue to a smaller degree in the outer corner of my eyes around the lateral canthus but it has never bothered me. Could even be caused by contact dermatitis at some point throughout our lives

thanks for replay, after i finish Caudalie Serum Vinoperfect i will order some serum with hydroquinone and also would you recomend one of this or they wont work? Mesoestetic Melan Tran3x Concentrate and Dermomedica B3 TRX Cream they both block tyrosine