Eyelid Ptosis

tallguyreborn

tallguyreborn

Iron
I have ptosis in my eyelid and that basically means my cranial nerve 3 is either very weak or near paralyzed after a certain point.
Ptosis upper eyelid 1024x515

I have been researching ways to correct it and I've come down to stroke rehabilitation excursizes. I was looking for a long time for a way to correct this, and what it came down to was either surgery or "eyelid pulling" (which can cause progressed aging, or straight up make it worse).

While stroke rehab exercises haven't been tested, in theory they absolutely should work. People who've had strokes aquired a drooping eyelid from paralyzing their cranial nerve 3, mine isn't paralyzed from a stroke but it's from genetics. In theory this absolutely should work and my eyelid should work after a few months since it has been proven to work in stroke victims.

Thoughts?

I have ptosis in my eyelid and that basically means my cranial nerve 3 is either very weak or near paralyzed after a certain point.

Thoughts?
GreyCels again, self diagnosing...
Spider Man Lol GIF

Ptosis in 1 eye is caused in 90% cases, esp. in young guys, simply by the unequal levator muscle strength by birth. Fixed with ptosis repair.

I have been researching ways to correct it and I've come down to stroke rehabilitation excursizes. I was looking for a long time for a way to correct this, and what it came down to was either surgery or "eyelid pulling" (which can cause progressed aging, or straight up make it worse).

While stroke rehab exercises haven't been tested, in theory they absolutely should work. People who've had strokes aquired a drooping eyelid from paralyzing their cranial nerve 3, mine isn't paralyzed from a stroke but it's from genetics. In theory this absolutely should work and my eyelid should work after a few months since it has been proven to work in stroke victims.

Thoughts?
Talk to a doctor, and make it clear that you already researched the topic a bit. No professional can stand uninformed people that want to replace their facial features like it's an ARK character customizer, as the professional thinks realistically compared to the average normie who's just wanting to improve their looks and thinks that every change is possible.

GreyCels again, self diagnosing...
Spider Man Lol GIF

Ptosis in 1 eye is caused in 90% cases, esp. in young guys, simply by the unequal levator muscle strength by birth. Fixed with ptosis repair.
Seems legit, thanks for the info. Do you know any other options apart from surgery?