EYELID PULLING AND SQUINTING RUINS YOUR EYE AREA

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
Basically i had great eye area my whole life, i went on vacation and did eyelid pulling while sun gazing and when i went back i looked like a serial mass shooter who doesnt sleep. i dont stress (dont even go to the gym anymore) and my diet and sleep is perfect every day.
I fucked up my eye area and didnt have any better results

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
you are just dumb.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Lokki, Deleted member 57356 and 1 other person
Basically i had great eye area my whole life, i went on vacation and did eyelid pulling while sun gazing and when i went back i looked like a serial mass shooter who doesnt sleep. i dont stress (dont even go to the gym anymore) and my diet and sleep is perfect every day.
pics or larp

dude is praying you dont learn the sauce in the forum

Did you also turn your penis into 4 inch choo choo train by sunning your balls?

Braincel