EYELID PULLING HUGE RESULTS UPDATE! (UEECELS GTIFH)

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Kraken
For original post refer to:

Before:

IMG 6290

3rd day eyepulling:

IMG 6339

ALSO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
I also did ice hooding, and applied volufiline on my upper eyelid and below my browridge.

Good experiment, results seem to slowly lower during the day, but they havent ever went back to square 1 even with results lowering

GUIDE:

Look in the mirror, raise your head up while continuing to look at yourself

Your eyelid will show

Pull on the middle part upwards
IMG 6340

These are the eyelids you wanna focus on, dont pull on the outside part (part furthest from your nose)

When pulling the eyelid closer to your nose, pull it to your nose kinda and upwards a little (or down i did both)

When pulling the one IN THE MIDDLE, pull upwards or straight out

I never tried pulling down for that one

I pulled for 5-10 mins a day then applied a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid and put volufiline, alongside with sephora eye brightening cream, i put it on my eyelids, undereyes, and under my brow ridge (so like above ur eyelid)

Listen to penis subliminals while pulling for ultra cope

I also sometimes pulled for 15 mins, but my eyelids started getting red so i stopped.

I will continue updating

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan_chico, wadley123, Hue and 10 others
@Arsene @mathis @LVZZO

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Where u from

Also link what guides u used akhi

Also link what guides u used akhi
Elaborate? I just fucking pulled on my eyelids lol

Your eyelid will show

IMG 6340

These are the eyelids you wanna focus on, dont pull on the outside part (part furthest from your nose)

When pulling the eyelid closer to your nose, pull it to your nose kinda and upwards a little (or down i did both)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
prob the ice and volufilline that did a lot

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Good progress tho 👍

I assume its only temporary

I assume its only temporary
Semi… It goes back, as i said in post, but it it’s always better than yesterday, i’m assuming eventually it will be pretty much permanent

• +1
Reactions: aber and 0S4MA
Semi… It goes back, as i said in post, but it it’s always better than yesterday, i’m assuming eventually it will be pretty much permanent
Damn well keep us updated it would be lifeuel if it does get somewhat permanent

Damn well keep us updated it would be lifeuel if it does get somewhat permanent
I’m VERY positive this wouldnt happen without my use of volufilline and maybe ice

• +1
Reactions: xegigi

Before:

View attachment 2887214

3rd day eyepulling:

View attachment 2887219

I also did ice hooding, and applied volufiline on my upper eyelid and below my browridge.

Good experiment, results seem to slowly lower during the day, but they havent ever went back to square 1 even with results lowering

GUIDE:

Your eyelid will show

IMG 6340

I pulled for 5-10 mins a day then applied a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid and put volufiline, alongside with sephora eye brightening cream, i put it on my eyelids, undereyes, and under my brow ridge (so like above ur eyelid)

I also sometimes pulled for 15 mins, but my eyelids started getting red so i stopped.

I will continue updating
Eyelid pulling gives hooding due to causing sagging, the type of oldcel hooded eyes Yk. I don’t think 3 days would be enough

Eyelid pulling gives hooding due to causing sagging, the type of oldcel hooded eyes Yk. I don’t think 3 days would be enough
These are my 3 day results. I will continue updating

Sagging looks really good, cause it’s usually straight.
But yeah, you’re right.
I think with this + volufiline (mostly cope anywhere other than lips) you can get a decent result.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and ShawarmaFilth
too much hassle just tape to pull overnight while u sleep

too much hassle just tape to pull overnight while u sleep
Elaborate? You’d keep your eyes open no? Send a guide or vid, if it seems feasible ill add it to the routine

Sagging looks really good, cause it’s usually straight.
But yeah, you’re right.
I think with this + volufiline (mostly cope anywhere other than lips) you can get a decent result.
been using volufiline on undereyes for 2 weeks barely see results ngl

But yeah i think if ur gonna eyelid pull you need volufiline to “lock” your gains in

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
holy shit milimeters of difference and top one looks like a woman's eyes bottom one looks like a moggers eyes. good progress my guy.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and SteveRogers
do you know if eyelid pulling can increase canthal tilt?

holy shit milimeters of difference and top one looks like a woman's eyes bottom one looks like a moggers eyes. good progress my guy.
3 days btw, hop on yall and use the same topical shit

Elaborate? You’d keep your eyes open no? Send a guide or vid, if it seems feasible ill add it to the routine
pull ur skin down as u do eyelid pull and just tape it there and go to sleep

pull ur skin down as u do eyelid pull and just tape it there and go to sleep
I pull my eyelid up not down

Send a guide i’m positive this shit will end up bad

What if one slips and the other ends up hooded and the other doesnt

I pull my eyelid up not down

Send a guide i’m positive this shit will end up bad

What if one slips and the other ends up hooded and the other doesnt
bruh make it tight and tape it more than once, and I meant the fat above eyelid which gives hooding

bruh make it tight and tape it more than once, and I meant the fat above eyelid which gives hooding
Do u do this yourself? If so do it with one eye and take a pic

Ill do ts tommorow tho, which tape to use?

Do u do this yourself? If so do it with one eye and take a pic

Ill do ts tommorow tho, which tape to use?
I don't do this everyday cuz I don't like a lot of hooding, used to do it a week ago, electric tape

I don't do this everyday cuz I don't like a lot of hooding, used to do it a week ago, electric tape
Okay well take a pic and send it

Your eyelid will show

So you just grab and pull straight up?
I thought this was cope tier looksmaxing wtf
I wonder what's the logic here, stretching must do something to the eyelid muscles

So you just grab and pull straight up?
I thought this was cope tier looksmaxing wtf
I wonder what's the logic here, stretching must do something to the eyelid muscles
View attachment 2888603View attachment 2888610
yes SOMETIMES down too but when i pull down i also pull towards my nose at the same time

I’m assuming you’re just stretching the skin till a permanent state

Thats literally the science

Similar to this

Or

Kind of the same shit with pe ngl

Also i’m gonna add taping my eyelids while sleeping if i find a feasible way to do it

What volufiline do you use?

yes SOMETIMES down too but when i pull down i also pull towards my nose at the same time

I’m assuming you’re just stretching the skin till a permanent state

Thats literally the science

Similar to this

View attachment 2888669

Or

View attachment 2888670

Kind of the same shit with pe ngl
It's not the same, that's permanent deformation of tissue
You are just achieving better muscle contraction probably

It's not the same, that's permanent deformation of tissue
You are just achieving better muscle contraction probably
Whatever it is it works

Could it be the volufilline? I only started applying it 3 days ago on my upper eye lie

Whatever it is it works

Could it be the volufilline? I only started applying it 3 days ago on my upper eye lie
I would say it's extremely unlikely the sephora eye brightening cream or HA has better chance of being the cause, but even that is unlikely
The pulling is probably doing it

I would say it's extremely unlikely the sephora eye brightening cream or HA has better chance of being the cause, but even that is unlikely
The pulling is probably doing it
🤷‍♂️

Why does everyone say volufilline is cope?
I swear works, there was a clinical study on breasts, why wouldnt it work on my face?

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
So you applied volufiline on the hooded area of your upper eyelid? Did you apply any on or close to the eyebrow area?

So you applied volufiline on the hooded area of your upper eyelid? Did you apply any on or close to the eyebrow area?
Below it ig idk how to describe it

But you’re prolly doing it right

Below it ig idk how to describe it

But you’re prolly doing it right
IMG 2400

What I mean is this area just above your upper eyelids, I assume you don’t want to apply to your eyelids themselves but the hooding

do you pull the middle of the actual upper eyelid? or do you pull the skin under your brow ridge?

do you pull the middle of the actual upper eyelid? or do you pull the skin under your brow ridge?
Actual eyelid

Sometimes under brow ridge too

Mostly eyelid tho

Does squintmaxxing even work

Yo do me a favor show me pictures of you looking down at the phone (below by stomach). I unintentionally grew up eyelid pulling rarely because I’d feel dryness and I’d pull it to let air out or to let it lubricate better and realized creased my eyelids and it’s most visible when I look directly down or if I look at my camera app and my phone is on my leg. Wonder if I should full commit and go your route, send pics plz

Legit thread

Before:

View attachment 2887214

3rd day eyepulling:

View attachment 2887219

GUIDE:

Your eyelid will show

IMG 6340

I will continue updating
do u have to hold it or do reps