Eyeme.IO

ToTheTop

ToTheTop

Gold
Pretty useful IMO for getting results on how you are perceived. Make sure you rack up 100 ratings for a rough idea and 200 for a very accurate representation.

You'll get rated on your appearance. This is a mix of how NT you look as well as your psl. IMO the better you rate on here, the better you will do on dating apps. Listen to comments and take action to looksmax what can be done.

If I post autistic selfies only i'll do significantly worse than when I post NT photos smiling in different environments - The same goes true for when i'm on dating apps.

Ignore the number also and just look what %ile of guys you are rated in.

The site has been down for a while but they've just brought it back.

Understand woman are genuinely over rated in comparison but that's fine as you just go off the percentile not the number.

• +1
Reactions: Telemachus, UnluckyRedSmith, thereallegend and 1 other person
how much did you get :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: zeek
how much did you get :ogre:
I had around 400 votes 6.5-6.6 (6-7%ile) last year after doing some looksmaxxing. I would consider myself a HTN.

I'm now leanmaxxing and want to get a tan as my final looksmaxxes.

I get 5.9 which is top 25% when I use my semi NT pictures.

Some "chad face shit body" compliments which is ironic considering I'm in the top 10th percentile for FFMI but my face is 50th percentile on a good day.

I had around 400 votes 6.5-6.6 (6-7%ile) last year after doing some looksmaxxing. I would consider myself a HTN.

I'm now leanmaxxing and want to get a tan as my final looksmaxxes.
nice bro :Comfy::Comfy: , I only got to 30 votes with like 6.3 then it closed :ogre: I also consider myself HTN-Chadlite but I had trash photos,2 selfies:ogre:

nice bro :Comfy::Comfy: , I only got to 30 votes with like 6.3 then it closed :ogre: I also consider myself HTN-Chadlite but I had trash photos,2 selfies:ogre:
Nice man. Just remember PSL isn't everything.

Being NT, dressing well, high quality (smiling) photos all effect rating (IRL too obviously)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I get 5.9 which is top 25% when I use my semi NT pictures.

Some "chad face shit body" compliments which is ironic considering I'm in the top 10th percentile for FFMI but my face is 50th percentile on a good day.
I mean if you're higher BF% and it's true, just drop bodyfat. The comments could also be due to non NT photos where you are posing arrogantly which means people will try put you down and downrate you.

Try doing it again with full NT pictures.

Nice man. Just remember PSL isn't everything.

Being NT, dressing well, high quality (smiling) photos are effect rating (IRL too obviously)
Yee, ofc, you look like you got your shit sorted out and genuinely happy in your pics, I just look like a random teenager :lul:

Yee, ofc, you look like you got your shit sorted out and genuinely happy in your pics, I just look like a random teenager :lul:
Yeah. Before NT and looksmaxxing I had limited options.

I'm no chad but I have a much healthier dating life since getting my shit together and focusing on myself.

Take advantage of all the information on here and build yourself up. Blackpill, bluepill and redpill will all add to your total real market value.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3946
I mean if you're higher BF% and it's true, just drop bodyfat. The comments could also be due to non NT photos where you are posing arrogantly which means people will try put you down and downrate you.

Try doing it again with full NT pictures.

Can I pm you the pics I used?

Tinder and dating apps are the only real raters, else is cope.

jfl at believing normies by their words

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
Tinder and dating apps are the only real raters, else is cope.

jfl at believing normies by their words
My dating life was terrible before using NT photos on dating apps. I now have a healthy dating life. Your point only backs up what I have said.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
My dating life was terrible before using NT photos on dating apps. I now have a healthy dating life. Your point only backs up what I have said.
Having nt pic doesn't mean their rating are good, every years we have thoses cope threads greycell

Having nt pic doesn't mean their rating are good, every years we have thoses cope threads greycell
The quality of my matches and the number of dates/hook ups since being more NT has increased on apps.

This is my experience, take from it what you would like.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Danish_Retard
caging going through the pics and seeing random looksmaxxers pop up :lul:

Just tried it, a white chad with lighteyes was rated 5.9 on average while a black/curry skinny fat with low ipd was rated 5.1, jfl, as I said.

Just tried it, a white chad with lighteyes was rated 5.9 on average while a black/curry skinny fat with low ipd was rated 5.1, jfl, as I said.
Being NT will help your rating on eyeme and in real life and on apps. I'm not saying being NT is a substitute at all, i'm saying it enhances how you are perceived.

Focus on looksmaxxing and being NT. You don't have to do one and ignore the other.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and KDA Player
Being NT will help your rating on eyeme and in real life and on apps. I'm not saying being NT is a substitute at all, i'm saying it enhances how you are perceived.

Focus on looksmaxxing and being NT. You don't have to do one and ignore the other.
I think no one will contradict you on that, but looks > being NT.

And more importantly, it's way easier to be NT, at insane parties, with lot of GL foids around you when your look is optimal, so not only being NT has less impact than looks, but also it hightly depends on looks. That's why we focus on look and the rest naturally follows.

It's like PUA, it works to some extent, it improves your result, but a 2PSL will see his result go up +20% with lot of efforts while a chadlite 6PSL will see his result go up +200% with minimal effort (go, smalltalk and escalate).

I think no one will contradict you on that, but looks > being NT.

And more importantly, it's way easier to be NT, at insane parties, with lot of GL foids around you when your look is optimal, so not only being NT has less impact than looks, but also it hightly depends on looks. That's why we focus on look and the rest naturally follows.

It's like PUA, it works to some extent, it improves your result, but a 2PSL will see his result go up +20% with lot of efforts while a chadlite 6PSL will see his result go up +200% with minimal effort (go, smalltalk and escalate).
I agree with everything you said here.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and KDA Player
c7s8i66jntgiilhzzxoa.jpg
nr51exlogezepqgwizsk.jpg
bjvtnouoeuyc00zvhuqx.jpg
nhknkccf8wybqurefuxp.jpg

yvgolxjysgddxwzne9os.jpg
olug9wnxi9phtwpqlrtn.png

You see what I mean bro ? Do you really think foids look at the first like he is close to average and the second like he is a bit higher than average ?

No, they look at them as 1 and 3 PSL. Which is /ignore territory, they only start to care at 5PSL at least.

But yeah, if you go from 5 to 6 on this website it's probably because you improved your pics, but it hardly correlate with overall male market, still it correlate with your own level.

c7s8i66jntgiilhzzxoa.jpg
nr51exlogezepqgwizsk.jpg
bjvtnouoeuyc00zvhuqx.jpg
nhknkccf8wybqurefuxp.jpg
View attachment 1692635

yvgolxjysgddxwzne9os.jpg
olug9wnxi9phtwpqlrtn.png
View attachment 1692637

You see what I mean bro ? Do you really think foids look at the first like he is close to average and the second like he is a bit higher than average ?

No, they look at them as 1 and 3 PSL. Which is /ignore territory, they only start to care at 5PSL at least.
Neither have a solid sample of ratings. There is way too much inaccuracy if they have sub 50 votes.

Even so, the second guy looks less NT and full of himself which will (rightly so) reduce his score. The first guys' photos make him look more appealing to be around (they make him have higher appeal to be around). If the first guy posted the same style of photos as the second guy, his score would correctly be marked lower also.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and thereallegend
Neither have a solid sample of ratings. There is way too much inaccuracy if they have sub 50 votes.

Even so, the second guy looks less NT and full of himself which will (rightly so) reduce his score. The first guys' photos make him look more appealing to be around (they make him have higher appeal to be around). If the first guy posted the same style of photos as the second guy, his score would correctly be marked lower also.
So you think foids value less men if they are full of themselve ?
This is the exact opposite, for good looking men it is very much valued and called confidence, for subhumans it is called arrogance.

So you think foids value less men if they are full of themselve ?
This is the exact opposite, for good looking men it is very much valued and called confidence, for subhumans it is called arrogance.
Let's give a girl two choices:

Both guys are the same PSL:

A) Socially inept, weird, arrogant guy who is not fun to be around.

B) Smart, successful, confident, dresses well, has good social life, is a good vibe to be around.

The second guy will have more success. Therefore being NT enhances your dating prospects.

Let's give a girl two choices:

Both guys are the same PSL:

A) Socially inept, weird, arrogant guy who is not fun to be around.

B) Smart, successful, confident, dresses well, has good social life, is a good vibe to be around.

The second guy will have more success. Therefore being NT enhances your dating prospects.
Not my point.

Site is now functional but I can't make a new account with pictures. Is this happening to anyone else?

Also it seems like the newer raters are much nicer? I didn't change my pic. In the long run this won't matter because your stats can be viewed in percentile terms.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-26 145017.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-26 145017.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Yeah. Before NT and looksmaxxing I had limited options.

I'm no chad but I have a much healthier dating life since getting my shit together and focusing on myself.

Take advantage of all the information on here and build yourself up. Blackpill, bluepill and redpill will all add to your total real market value.

@the BULL

somehow white guys always rated less on that website 🤔

Be careful sharing your photos on that site as many guys from this forum browse it apparently. When I tried it I came across like a dozen of faces I've seen here before. Including users who only posted parts of their faces here but did full face on eyeme.io. I obviously won't share names, but few of them effectively doxxed themselves

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Korea and bogii
How do I check ratings. Whenever I log back in it wants me to make a new profile