Eyes are the most important facial feature

TwinkLord

TwinkLord

Iron
Every PSL God has small hooded eyes with PCT. Look at any video of people deemed as attractive and they have small eyes. Most guys here have big eyes. It's so over. All the Indians/Arabs/Whyte bois etc with massive bulging eyes will never ascend to PSL God level even if they had the best jawline and beard JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, mathis, boss8055 and 5 others
Every PSL God has small hooded eyes with PCT. Look at any video of people deemed as attractive and they have small eyes. Most guys here have big eyes. It's so over. All the Indians/Arabs/Whyte bois etc with massive bulging eyes will never ascend to PSL God level even if they had the best jawline and beard JFL.

View attachment 2961517
View attachment 2961519

Water

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7
cope
muh hooded eyes
muh psl

lashes and brows all that matter for foids, not hooding

being @appealmaxed is everything

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, boss8055, Melly and 2 others
jfl if you think orb is a psl god

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, optimisticzoomer, user123456 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and <6PSLcel
fucking cope, i have good eye area and it doesnt help me

nose and lips are very important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit, likenesss, wsada and 3 others
cope
muh hooded eyes
muh psl

This. People need to learn to differentiate between PSL golden ratio autism and the female gaze. Sure they overlap sometimes but they’re still different overall.

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics, likenesss and appealmaxed

Dude you’re a joke at this point. Waste of height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, i_love_roosters and 5.5psl

It's easier to fix the lower third, nose and lips than it is to fix a BAD eye area. So many people here have big curry/Indian weak prey buldging eyes and think they're gonna become chads JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chasing aesthetics, looksmaxer_7, likenesss and 1 other person
@cytoplasm zygos…

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and HTN_Mentalcel
It's easier to fix the lower third, nose and lips than it is to fix a BAD eye area. So many people here have big curry/Indian weak prey buldging eyes and think they're gonna become chads JFL
theres no fix for my ugly face unfortunately

Everythingmatters pill would be the best solution to posts in this thread, like there isn’t one feature that is most important.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and likenesss
Everythingmatters pill would be the best solution to posts in this thread, like there isn’t one feature that is most important.
Why does every truecel have big eyes though? Can a Jawline even save them??

Attachments

• 0_nLFO5SEakhUELPfJ.png
    0_nLFO5SEakhUELPfJ.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
From personal observation it’s not a single feature rather everything matters. Eyes, zygos, nose harmony everything matters

There is not “important facial features” chad can have ugly nct yet still slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, HTN_Mentalcel, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
cope
muh hooded eyes
muh psl

facts, im slowly starting to bias appeal over psl too, some time ago psl was everything for me, but ive enlightened now

LOL funniest shit i've ever seen. eyes aren't as important as jaw. When have you ever seen a male model with downward growth. If you have a reccessed chin or jaw it's over.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
facts, im slowly starting to bias appeal over psl too, some time ago psl was everything for me, but ive enlightened now
idk why people would want to psl max to appeal to incels here, whole point should be to get females to chase ur ass

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, prince_ and maxxmclooks
LOL funniest shit i've ever seen. eyes aren't as important as jaw. When have you ever seen a male model with downward growth. If you have a reccessed chin or jaw it's over.

It's fixable if you lose weight and reach 10-12% body fat but getting to a 6/10 or 7/10 requires small hooded eyes with at least a neutral canthal tilt or a positive one

Dude you’re a joke at this point. Waste of height
tbh at this point i beleive he is a larper tbh
nigga really said that he feels short at 6'5 meanwhile i mog everybody at 6'4

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and user123456
It's fixable if you lose weight and reach 10-12% body fat but getting to a 6/10 or 7/10 requires small hooded eyes with at least a neutral canthal tilt or a positive one
a downward growth is not fixable, no matter how lean you get if you are downwardly grown, it can;t be fixed, possibly with surgery but yeah. i was a fatcel for a while and i was still forwardly grown thats how i know, if u are downwardly grown as a fatcel, chances are you will be downwardly grown whilst lean

I think its: good jaw, mid eyes> good eyes, mid jaw. But good eyes are more precious, bc its difficult to change with surgery. Also jfl at the brainrot, who is so delulu here thinking he can become a psl god

• +1
Reactions: user123456
  • +1
jaw is most affecred by recession

• +1
Cope, eyes look good in pics, jaw mogs irl, a big harmonious jaw would be noticed a lot more than ur "psl god" eyes, jaw is law niggers

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, user123456, prince_ and 1 other person
Vinnie Hacker
muh eyes matter the most

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, user123456, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person

View attachment 2961517
View attachment 2961519

Small eyes big eyes jfl 😂

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Cope, eyes look good in pics, jaw mogs irl, a big harmonious jaw would be noticed a lot more than ur "psl god" eyes, jaw is law niggers
ding ding ding

jaw, zygos, and chin are all more important than eyes irl

and irl the color of ur eyes plays honestly as big of a role as shape to normies. normies never compliment eyes if they are t50. only if they are light.

who cares if ur eyes look good after taking a pic from the perfect angle and posting it online.

maybe for dating apps but that’s it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: horsefacin, Costcosuperstore, xegigi and 3 others
Bro thise two pics are so brutal

miss when we had bgm to weigh in on these discussions

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters

View attachment 2961517
View attachment 2961519

Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Ian and Alain Delon do NOT have small eyes and still their eye areas are great

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and NorwoodAscender
ding ding ding

jaw, zygos, and chin are all more important than eyes irl

and irl the color of ur eyes plays honestly as big of a role as shap to normies. normies never compliment eyes if they are t50. only if they are light.

who cares if ur eyes look good after taking a pic from the perfect angle and posting it online.

maybe for dating apps but that’s it
Nobody is noticing ur ultra hooded deepset eyes unless they're of good colouring, jaw mogs

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin, user123456 and NorwoodAscender
Why does every truecel have big eyes though? Can a Jawline even save them??
Truecels generally have bad genes so almost every feature is going to be shit, Brett Maverick despite brutal nct has everything else above average.
Like I’ve said before, every feature matters.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and prince_
  • +1
Reactions: grimjoww
tbh at this point i beleive he is a larper tbh
nigga really said that he feels short at 6'5 meanwhile i mog everybody at 6'4
Ok

Lol. Debunked

Attachments

• EF796F81-24E8-4935-BC20-17A4F41F086E.jpeg
    EF796F81-24E8-4935-BC20-17A4F41F086E.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8E140769-E9FA-450B-BB9A-0410510A3D0F.jpeg
    8E140769-E9FA-450B-BB9A-0410510A3D0F.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TwinkLord
stop making water threads wtf youve made like 3 others ones like this that are just restating the obvious but in a verbose way

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
cope
muh hooded eyes
muh psl

if ur into fuckin foids u a pedophile like thats basic logic

View attachment 2961517
View attachment 2961519

arab n my eyes are deepset cope

nigga u into underdeveloped ass bones shitty maxilla females n u talkin ? under developed women is textbook def for female child

go check therapy or sumn

Doesn’t matter bro Hamza told me looks don’t matter

Extremely rare + controversial take. Never seen someone on here make a claim like like this before