Eyes are the window to the soul

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Biggest femalegaze are eyes, the very first thing a woman is going to see is your eyes and if they are not appealing, it's very unlikely she will even consider you.
It's why Alain Delon has the highest appeal of all time, unmoggable eye area.

In short - over for jeets/ethnics who have dark eyes, oh well. JFL if you are not improving your eye area first and foremost.

I used to have big eyes but lifetime of computer usage and my eyes are way smaller now, not the actual pupil but the outer area.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Htobrother and nathan
Biggest femalegaze are eyes, the very first thing a woman is going to see is your eyes and if they are not appealing, it's very unlikely she will even consider you.

In short - over for jeets/ethnics who have dark eyes, oh well. JFL if you are not improving your eye area first and foremost.

I used to have big eyes but lifetime of computer usage and my eyes are way smaller now, not the actual pupil but the outer area.
are big eyes better than small eyes?

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

My blue eyes are my best trait lifefuel

The eyes reflect what is in the heart and soul.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Htobrother
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517