Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, you really are
?
fuck, it's truly over

I'm KV but I think you mog me. Well, both subhumans in women's eyes it seems..

@Pendejo

POST THAT GIGAMOGGER PIC FROM THE OTHER FORUM OF YOU USING THE RED LIGHT INSANE PIC

@Pendejo

POST THAT GIGAMOGGER PIC FROM THE OTHER FORUM OF YOU USING THE RED LIGHT INSANE PIC
Lol bro

RedLight.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Rate-Me-Morph.jpg

Looks better with thinner nose imo. What u Think guys

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No relationship ever, no sexual life, i am incel.
Whaaatt?? I'm sure you're not putting the bare minimum effort cuz looks are not your issue.

Mid tier normie at best

Massive cope 60 percent of American lose there virginity at by 18

Because they r not autist sitting home all day. Its not his looks that prevent him

You are literally a mentalcel, I lost my virginity at 16 and I'm way uglier than you. If you were normal you would have gotten laid.
Whaaatt?? I'm sure you're not putting the bare minimum effort cuz looks are not your issue.
I wear glasses, i just didnt post pic with glasses beause i already know that they make me look worse, i will get LASIK in the future.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I wear glasses, i just didnt post pic with glasses beause i already know that they make me look worse, i will get LASIK in the future.
Get contact lenses now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and MandibularCel
Even with glasses you should be able to get laid. I'm telling you without a shadow of a doubt - you are mentalcel. Work on your brain bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donnie, thickdickdaddy27 and .👽.
Did you ever asked a girl out bro?
U didnt waste your life that much. Wasting is like me, 24 and no gf ever

Good enough imo

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Seriously WTF is the purpose of hanging frames in the fucking bathroom? Is your mom ok son?

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
I wear glasses too, ngl I actually look better without them but I still get a few IOIs in public when I wear them so I'm not convinced they're at play with your situation

You look like you are about to cry

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, Deleted member 1464, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Get contact lenses now.
Theres not point in buying contact lenses now, i should have made it years ago but my mother didnt let me because she was afraid that if i was hit in the eye i would end blind, i should have forced her to buy me contact lenses but i was a low t faggot back then:feelswah:

I will get LASIK asap so buying contacts to use them for only a year or less would be a waste of money, also everybody already knows me with glasses and i doubt it would change their perception of me significantly.

Did you ever asked a girl out bro?
U didnt waste your life that much. Wasting is like me, 24 and no gf ever
No...

Even with glasses you should be able to get laid. I'm telling you without a shadow of a doubt - you are mentalcel. Work on your brain bro.
How?

Theres not point in buying contact lenses now, i should have made it years ago but my mother didnt let me because she was afraid that if i was hit in the eye i would end blind, i should have forced her to buy me contact lenses but i was a low t faggot back then:feelswah:

I will get LASIK asap so buying contacts to use them for only a year or less would be a waste of money, also everybody already knows me with glasses and i doubt it would change their perception of me significantly.

No...

How?

PM me and I'll give you as much advice as I can. I have a lot of experience with mental related shit.

No...

How?
Ok bro you are actually a mentalcel. Life is over for u

Because they r not autist sitting home all day. Its not his looks that prevent him
Massive cope its
All about circumstances and generics and mental health which cannot be changed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zoneator, RichardSpencel, MandibularCel and 2 others
Massive cope its
All about circumstances and generics and mental health which cannot be changed
Cope. You wont get a girl if u never see one lmao

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Lmao, tfw this guy has less bulb nose than me and he also needs rhino...

Lmao, tfw this guy has less bulb nose than me and he also needs rhino...
Don't look at individual features in a vacuum look at your face as a whole.

My nose is rather jewish but no one ever told me to fix it.

Don't look at individual features in a vacuum look at your face as a whole.

My nose is rather jewish but no one ever told me to fix it.
Because it ain't that big therefore not noticeable. Bulb nose doesn't match anyone, ideal nose is straight, maybe only a bit bulb on the tip.

Because it ain't that big therefore not noticeable. Bulb nose doesn't match anyone, ideal nose is straight, maybe only a bit bulb on the tip.
Seen ur pics, its not as bad as you think.
But yeah, bulbous nose is never a GOOD feature.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Looks 5psl exactly to me, you look good tbh, very high T mouth and chin tbh, also slightly hallow cheeks, eye area is descent enough don't see anything abnormal there, good haircut, ratios could be kinda better tho, nose a falio definitely, it draws attention to your face the most together with that philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and MandibularCel
HOW DO YOU COPE?
Rate-Me-Morph3.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 1464 and Hades
@Pendejo you're autistic right? like socially inept?

that's your reason, you're good looking enough, dom looking. I'd suggest adding more muscle to your frame.

• +1
Reactions: Donnie
@Pendejo you're autistic right? like socially inept?
I am not oficially diagnosed with autism, i think it's just that i didn't have social experiences when growing up because different reasons.

that's your reason, you're good looking enough, dom looking. I'd suggest adding more muscle to your frame.
I dont think i am DOM looking tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted member 2756
i think it's just that i didn't have social experiences when growing up because different reasons.
yeah, sorry for sounding blunt.

you could slay if you were neurotypical though, don't doubt your looks.

yeah, sorry for sounding blunt.

you could slay if you were neurotypical though, don't doubt your looks.
Dont worry.

Can you elab on why you think i look DOM?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Dont worry.

Can you elab on why you think i look DOM?
your mouth area is insanely good, a wide mouth is underrated but it's one of the most dimorphic traits, from this one picture I can't gauge whether or not you have a protruding maxilla, but looking at your mouth area I can tell it's definitely not recessed.

your eyebrows come into play, thick black eyebrows, again dimorphic as fuck.

your frontal jaw is also very good, again this is all based on one photo.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Pendejo
your mouth area is insanely good, a wide mouth is underrated but it's one of the most dimorphic traits, from this one picture I can't gauge whether or not you have a protruding maxilla, but looking at your mouth area I can tell it's definitely not recessed.

your eyebrows come into play, thick black eyebrows, again dimorphic as fuck.

your frontal jaw is also very good, again this is all based on one photo.
You can see my side profile here:

i'd say you're 5-5.5

you could definitely push to 6psl with the right surgeries and if you filled out your frame a bit more, I don't know much on surgeries so don't ask me about them btw.

regardless, I still stand by what I said if you were neurotypical and weren't introverted than you'd probably do fine with women.

i wish i was hindu

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
For sure 5+ PSL for me. You’re a good looking dude.

not sure guys are rating you anything less than a 4.5 here.

not sure why guys are rating you anything less than a 4.5 here.

So many average to above-averagecels on this site

Mods, just change the domain to mentalcels.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zoneator, .👽. and DianabolDownie
4.5 PSL.

Mogs me hard. You can ascend to 6 PSL.

Cope. You wont get a girl if u never see one lmao
I m a BLACKPILLED jedi I can see the past present and future and all possible events simultaneously

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Maxillary proganthism is your biggest flaw

This is a sad thread 😥
What are you’re hobbies, try finding people with similar ones, that’s a good start in improving your social skills
Secondly regarding your looks, tbh u look great 5.5psl and u do t need surgery just work out and that’ll automatically make your frame and face more masculine

What are you’re hobbies, try finding people with similar ones, that’s a good start in improving your social skills
I dont have hobbies, unless you consider browsing this forum a hobby...

Status
Not open for further replies.