Eyesight is the biggest failo lol

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
You cant box you can't do shit women hate men who wear glasses or contacts.

3 more weeks until I can box again. Been following up every week at the office need to stay focused.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I have an excuse to squintmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and horizon
Joke right?
no nigga its been proven that job interviewers are likelier to hire you if you wear glasses

and men who wear glasses have better success in LTRs

good framed glasses that match your skull shape arent a failo, and sometimes it can even be a benefit because it can hide flaws

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
no nigga its been proven that job interviewers are likelier to hire you if you wear glasses

good framed glasses that match your skull shape arent a failo, and sometimes it can even be a benefit because it can hide flaws
Please send me the data that glasses give better chances at a LTR.

too bored to search for it but its true

you never see a nigga wearing glasses beating his wife, just think about that

also more success in jobs = more money = stable family

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
What women mean when they say they like guys with glasses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and MakinMogReturns
too bored to search for it but its true

you never see a nigga wearing glasses beating his wife, just think about that

also more success in jobs = more money = stable family
You cannot give me a direct correlation that wearing glasses helps the average man. With getting women.

You cant box you can't do shit women hate men who wear glasses or contacts.

3 more weeks until I can box again. Been following up every week at the office need to stay focused.
Not true at all wtf. Woman cant even tell if you wear contacts

Ok, I bought some glassses fir my interview. Thanks for the advice.

Not true at all wtf. Woman cant even tell if you wear contacts
Wrong they will know once you fuck them and they care about vision JFL I know this from experience same with boxing

Wrong they will know once you fuck them and they care about vision JFL I know this from experience same with boxing
You can say its a failo, but it doesnt compare to having a recessed chin or a large overbite or being fat or literally a hundred other things.

You can say its a failo, but it doesnt compare to having a recessed chin or a large overbite or being fat or literally a hundred other things.

It's worse than those things but I'm from the hood so they care about vision there.

America I mean

It's worse than those things but I'm from the hood so they care about vision there.

America I mean
Wtf its not even close to those things. You've mentioned on other threads that youre balding, youre a dark skin Indian, and you are very short. Those are your biggest failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Wtf its not even close to those things. You've mentioned on other threads that youre balding, youre a dark skin Indian, and you are very short. Those are your biggest failos.

I'm not balding wtf I'm Norwood 0 and I'm 5 9

I'm not balding wtf I'm Norwood 0
My bad, but you did also say you have a recessed chin. Why not get that fixed rather than spend money on lasik? This is coming from someone who saved up enough and is now getting a sliding genio. Recessed chin is worse than anything.

• +1
My bad, but you did also say you have a recessed chin. Why not get that fixed rather than spend money on lasik? This is coming from someone who saved up enough and is now getting a sliding genio. Recessed chin is worse than anything.

Yeah im getting surgery for my chin its the biggest problem for me tbh

Same bro. Try having a big nose/small chin combo.

Can't wait to do it I got my eyes fixed already it was worth it. I'm doing too much gymcelling it's not worth it to girls

Can't wait to do it I got my eyes fixed already it was worth it. I'm doing too much gymcelling it's not worth it to girls
It's worth it for face gains. At least for me because im only 18. Go check out my before and after post where I gymmaxed and hairmaxed for 3 months and the boost was massive. I've read a few of your posts and I think you underestimate hair + a good physique. As a 5'10 brown man im basically in the same situation as you, but younger. Thank god I found this forum when I did. Opened my eyes to how much looks matter.

• +1
It's worth it for face gains. At least for me because im only 18. Go check out my before and after post where I gymmaxed and hairmaxed for 3 months and the boost was massive. I've read a few of your posts and I think you underestimate hair + a good physique. As a 5'10 brown man im basically in the same situation as you, but younger. Thank god I found this forum when I did. Opened my eyes to how much looks matter.

Yeah growing my hair out a lot for sure. And I've been gymcelling a lot I need something for my chin done asap chin is the most important all incels have a weak chin even rodgers chin was very recessed

Yeah growing my hair out a lot for sure. And I've been gymcelling a lot I need something for my chin done asap chin is the most important all incels have a weak chin even rodgers chin was very recessed
Agreed. Small chin is the one constant for all losers.

• +1
Agreed. Small chin is the one constant for all losers.

Yeah chins a deal breaker my dentist was even suggesting surgery when I was a clueless incel back then probably could've gotten insurance to cover it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002