“eyevolution smith” on youtube

lol just explain it I probably already know it
the second series of the sequel is not just some 10 minute videos. he literally goes so into depth and it blows your mind. SERIOUSLY.

the guy who has made these videos has been studying the occult, astrology, etc for decades. ITS FUCKING CRAZY

@oldcel2002 in depth about what you’re just being vague

I'm going to watch the dudes videos and then I'll share my thoughts on them.

I'm very glad that you learned that magick is real. I want you to know that anyone is capable of using magick and you can use it to improve your life.
magick or whatever you want to call has always been real, but it’s not fucking good, I will never practice it, all I know is that the elites practice it and the masses and the whole world suffers and is affected because of it. I could care less if it can give me temporary pleasure.

@oldcel2002 in depth about what you’re just being vague
nigga, the second series is more than 6 hours long, there’s so too much to talk about that I can’t just give u a tldr

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
nigga, the second series is more than 6 hours long, there’s so too much to talk about that I can’t just give u a tldr
Ok what about the first 20 minutes then

You seem like a shill. Anyways, I'll watch if the original poster is a born-again believer. If not, it's probably occultic subversion, and you don't even realize it.

• +1
Ok what about the first 20 minutes then
it’s of him giving a recap of the last series and how since 9/11 through the years leading up to coronavirus, Saturn was catching up to pluto. and then he shows the specific dates like when someone got the first case of coronavirus it also showed a astrological connection or “synchronicity” like as above so below.

• Hmm...
You seem like a shill. Anyways, I'll watch if the original poster is a born-again believer. If not, it's probably occultic subversion, and you don't even realize it.
watch and come back later, Also the second series is where is becomes mindblowing

magick or whatever you want to call has always been real, but it’s not fucking good, I will never practice it, all I know is that the elites practice it and the masses and the whole world suffers and is affected because of it. I could care less if it can give me temporary pleasure.
You'll probably like this video

watch and come back later, Also the second series is where is becomes mindblowing
Necessary precondition to me watching is me knowing whether or not eyevolution smith is a born-again believer.

Necessary precondition to me watching is me knowing whether or not eyevolution smith is a born-again believer.
wtf is a “born-again believer” HE NOT RELIGIOUS I DONT KMOW WHY BUT HE ISNT

he literally doesn’t believe in God, he’s atheist

wtf is a “born-again believer” HE NOT RELIGIOUS I DONT KMOW WHY BUT HE ISNT

he literally doesn’t believe in God, he’s atheist
In that case you have just been exposed to sibylline occultic diversion of the tallest order. GGs mate. Stay prayed up to the most high Lord Jesus Christ

You'll probably like this video

im not watching that, im too young, my mind is too gullible, i dont want to put myself on the wrong path.

maybe once im 40-50 I’ll dive deeper

right now im just a teenager. I can’t fuck my mind up that early, once im old and wise and I can think properly I’ll dive deeper into these topics, I just watched that guy since I had the flu and was on my bed all day with nothing to do

it’s of him giving a recap of the last series and how since 9/11 through the years leading up to coronavirus, Saturn was catching up to pluto. and then he shows the specific dates like when someone got the first case of coronavirus it also showed a astrological connection or “synchronicity” like as above so below.
@ElTruecel uss your emoji keyboard, what type “planet” what do you get?

Because these are the only planets I get
IMG 3695

@ElTruecel uss your emoji keyboard, what type “planet” what do you get?

Because these are the only planets I get
View attachment 2729392
Yea I got Saturn cool I’ve heard schizos mention it a bunch of times ig ok. Probably some Talmudic Jewish worship

In that case you have just been exposed to sibylline occultic diversion of the tallest order. GGs mate. Stay prayed up to the most high Lord Jesus Christ
he didnt mean to say he’s atheist, I assume he is, but he didn’t say he’s atheist, he also used (but barely) religious texts to back up some of his claims in the second series

Yea I got Saturn cool I’ve heard schizos mention it a bunch of times ig ok. Probably some Talmudic Jewish worship
I’m going to stop posting for now since both series combined are 7 hours+ long I’ll have to wait a bit before I can get some opinions

• JFL
I watched the 9/11 series and episodes 1,2,8,9 from the 2020s series
I dont really find it mind shattering since I've looked into some of this stuff before but I didn't know about the star alignment on specific dates in this level of detail.
I partially believe it and partially think it's a massive troll from the elites to throw us off the scent that everything is legit just for proift with no ancient religious meaning behind it but they want us to believe it's an astrological conspiracy.
Although it could be 100% religious/astrological to the point where the profit from world events doesnt matter to them
Rising and collapsing civilizations through usury/money to them is no different to feeding an animal to fatten it before being slaughtered as a ritualistic sacrifice.

I think you'll like this channel if you haven't seen it already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back