Ez money to fund your looksmaxxing

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Im from Peru

I prowl on forumz like tripadvisor, reddit, grasscity, etc to look for gringoz or foreignerz that come to my city.

I introduce myself as an english/spabish interpreter. This is of course, a facade (for the most part)

IMG 20191022 WA0012

IMG 20191022 WA0014
IMG 20191022 WA0010

Thanks to this. I can live and sustain a frugal but comfortable lifestyle. In which i dont need to wagecuck or sit in an office. So i have time and resources for calisthenicz, healthy diet, musical gear and ofc drugzzz.

All while being a NEET

I suggest you try it guyzzzzz

hello FBI

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and reddollars
We’re not all from some caca country in the middle of nowhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, UsernameRequired, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
r u a dealer ?? i'm from brazil

How much money do you make?

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian and Eduardo DOV
How much money do you make?
Its not a solid number and relies on touristic seasons. My lowest in a month was around $200 and the highest ive made its been $1500 .

Take into account that i invest 3hrs of my day into it, 5 days a week (voluntarily) . This gives me enough time and resources for fitness, diet, musicmaxxing, and of coursedrugz

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Well played

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Peruvian
i fuck with the hustle. trapstarmaxx

its not worth it brother once a buyer makes a mistake you are fucked and its over this happened to my best friend some months ago some stupid idiot fucked shit up and told everything and my friend is now in jail for 4 years he sold weed and lsd
Im from Peru

I prowl on forumz like tripadvisor, reddit, grasscity, etc to look for gringoz or foreignerz that come to my city.

I introduce myself as an english/spabish interpreter. This is of course, a facade (for the most part)

View attachment 143945
View attachment 143946View attachment 143947

Thanks to this. I can live and sustain a frugal but comfortable lifestyle. In which i dont need to wagecuck or sit in an office. So i have time and resources for calisthenicz, healthy diet, musical gear and ofc drugzzz.

All while being a NEET

I suggest you try it guyzzzzz
oh well i just read you are from peru so idk how things are there gl anyways dude

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back