Fʀᴀᴜᴅᴇᴅ Mᴏɢ-ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ | | | | Battle of the century || | G T ? I H || FRAUDING techniques

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
His nose brigdge, fwhr, and high hairline/big forhead dont make him a chad.
Dude you think every model is a 8/10??
There are alot of models in the 6-7 range

Fhwr cannot be calculated from selfies, you need to take candids for that.
My nose bridge is fucked because of kickboxing, and I won’t change it for anything in life.
High hairline doesn’t matter as long as you’re not norwooding. Height, frame, lower third, zygos, good hair density and eyebrows matter most for casting criterias. I will also lean towards what professionals have to say when it comes to beauty standards than someone who only sees people in JPG format over the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My nose bridge is fucked because of kickboxing, and I won’t change it for anything in life.
High hairline doesn’t matter as long as you’re not norwooding. Height, frame, lower third, zygos, good hair density and eyebrows matter most for casting criterias. I will also lean towards what professionals have to say when it comes to beauty standards than someone who only sees people in JPG format over the internet.
why don't you a thread about beauty standards in the male model industry so we can have even more info in psl?

• +1
Youre nose bridge is fucked up because its fucked up....
'I will also lean towards what professionals have to say when it comes to beauty standards than someone who only sees people in JPG format over the internet' meanwhile this bitchass spams his pictures all over tthis forum. Asking for 'advice' to keep up with the beauty standards. Also he has a FUCKING profile picture of himself: LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I LOOK GOOD LOOK AT ME I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. Ur a fucking joke i dont know what u trying to achieve here because looking at that attitude of yours its surley aint looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
Youre nose bridge is fucked up because its fucked up....
'I will also lean towards what professionals have to say when it comes to beauty standards than someone who only sees people in JPG format over the internet' meanwhile this bitchass spams his pictures all over tthis forum. Asking for 'advice' to keep up with the beauty standards. Also he has a FUCKING profile picture of himself: LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I LOOK GOOD LOOK AT ME I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. Ur a fucking joke i dont know what u trying to achieve here because looking at that attitude of yours its surley aint looksmaxing.

When have I ever asked for advice? The only thing I do in here is give advice. You still haven’t adressed any of my arguments from above, instead you chose to go full retard mode with arguments that might satisfy the IQ of a 5 year old.

Yes, my profile picture is indeed a picture of me. That’s what profile pictures are for. If you want to use your profile picture to worship anime characters, girls you’ll never get or other male models, then please do so. I’m good looking enough to not be ashamed of showing my face in public compared to you.

Hasta la vista baby, and keep the hatred locked in your basement.

• +1

I mog all of you. 6'3 190 lbs gymcelled

My feminine eye area and sharp features make pussy wet

Xzgx2l8

Mirin that RealRob pose brah.

• +1
cucks your all foid worshipping cucks kys

• +1
you fucking lucky bastard

1-2 months back when I was lurking on lookism, I saw ur pics. And ran a tinder account with ur pictures. Didnt bother with changing location so it was in bumfuck of nowhere in germany.

You cleaned the tinder up. got 40 matches in 2 days. and more likes.

Had a lot of people using my pics for tinder experiments, there was one dude from California with Tinder gold who got like 400 matches in 2 days. Fucking location man. Just goes to show that not everyone has it easy in the middle of nowhere where there are barely 100 chicks compared to big cities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and 11gaijin
RIP my right hand man @x69

• +1
Had a lot of people using my pics for tinder experiments, there was one dude from California with Tinder gold who got like 400 matches in 2 days. Fucking location man. Just goes to show that not everyone has it easy in the middle of nowhere where there are barely 100 chicks compared to big cities.
yes you are right, location is everything when it comes to # of matches.

40 matches in country side of bavaria = 400 in california

it still surprised me A LOT though, i mean you are GL but that many matches ? how

• +1
yes you are right, location is everything when it comes to # of matches.

40 matches in country side of bavaria = 400 in california

it still surprised me A LOT though, i mean you are GL but that many matches ? how

No idea my man. PSL ratings and real life are two different things. 90% of PSL ratings are from guys who have no clue what’s attractive for the opposite gender.

• +1
RIP my right hand man @x69
You’ve been speaking for @x69 however the irony is that the last person to report him was you.

• +1
You’ve been speaking for @x69 however the irony is that the last person to report him was you.
You did a great job bro incel for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
You did a great job bro incel for life
Thanks man. People, the very same who report others later try to put the blame on the mods. As a mod my job is to take care of all this shit. And if I do that they spawn threads about why did I do this and that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Itss_BritneyBishh
  • +1
Very true man. I see that @Nibba has been trying to find faults in my actions may be to appease @x69 who was a member of Slayer Squad. But he forgot that he has himself reported him several times, the latest report being few hours before he was warned by me. JFL at playing these games with me when one should know that I can see everything.

I try to maintain privacy in the reports people make to avoid hard feelings between users. But if those users are going to target me after I make decisions based on their reports I’d say it’s over for them.

• +1
Very true man. I see that @Nibba has been trying to find faults in my actions may be to appease @x69 who was a member of Slayer Squad. But he forgot that he has himself reported him several times, the latest report being few hours before he was warned by me. JFL at playing these games with me when one should know that I can see everything.

I try to maintain privacy in the reports people make to avoid hard feelings between users. But if those users are going to target me after I make decisions based on their reports I’d say it’s over for them.
Holy shit man, at least here in the cope brotherhood we are pure, still we don't need to report each other because we only post high IQ messages. I only reported back then weeks ago when spam needed to be controlled (I had a photo showing the absolute state of offtopic some weeks ago but I lost it)

Such a plot twist

• +1
No idea my man. PSL ratings and real life are two different things. 90% of PSL ratings are from guys who have no clue what’s attractive for the opposite gender.
I'd say you destroy PSL eye area cope.
Also...
Jaw > everything
Tall face > short pitbull face
Good lighting and non apsie stare are important in tinder profile pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281

Jfl at saying I reported him like it's a big deal. I reported it to move his thread because not was in the wrong area, which isn't even a bannable offense. And at least I didn't change messages to insult him. You could have easily deleted them. Then you deleted my comment about that so you didn't get flamed.

Jfl at saying I'm trying to appease anyone. He's my friend and the treatment towards him is pure bs

• +1
Holy shit man, at least here in the cope brotherhood we are pure, still we don't need to report each other because we only post high IQ messages. I only reported back then weeks ago when spam needed to be controlled (I had a photo showing the absolute state of offtopic some weeks ago but I lost it)

Such a plot twist
Agree
Jfl at saying I reported him like it's a big deal. I reported it to move his thread because not was in the wrong area, which isn't even a bannable offense. And at least I didn't change messages to insult him. You could have easily deleted them. Then you deleted my comment about that so you didn't get flamed.

Jfl at saying I'm trying to appease anyone. He's my friend and the treatment towards him is pure bs
You didn’t report for changing the section. The post was already in the correct section. You reported him for trolling. And that’s what he’s been doing plus attacking others for which he received warnings and was later banned.

And as far as deletion of the messages goes, messages in group chat can’t be deleted so I edited them, since the user had posted info about me from other sites. Considering that he had written huge wall of texts insulting me a one word insult in the edit was nothing.

• +1
You reported him for trolling.
Yes because it was and I'm tired of it, however he wasn't even banned for that so why are u acting like I'm the one who banned him.

And so much for an impartial, unbiased mod

C'mon bro. Insulting users who can't fight back? That's low

• +1
Yes because it was and I'm tired of it, however he wasn't even banned for that so why are u acting like I'm the one who banned him.

And so much for an impartial, unbiased mod

C'mon bro. Insulting users who can't fight back? That's low
When I mentioned the reasons for the warning, your report was also among them. That’s why he received the first warning. You could have tried to make @x69 understand but instead you went on to support his retaliation. You must remember that how he countered the report that you made (he didn’t know though that it was you). Jfl at first reporting a user and then encouraging him to retaliate. Double standards much. Your report wasn’t the sole reason but it was one of many. However others have not been posting about it like you.

Coming to the next part, I already stated why I edited his post but I guess you didn’t read it.

• +1
When I mentioned the reasons for the warning, your report was also among them. That’s why he received the first warning. You could have tried to make @x69 understand but instead you went on to support his retaliation. You must remember that how he countered the report that you made (he didn’t know though that it was you). Jfl at first reporting a user and then encouraging him to retaliate. Double standards much. Your report wasn’t the sole reason but it was one of many. However others have not been posting about it like you.

Coming to the next part, I already stated why I edited his post but I guess you didn’t read it.
Yeah a 10% warning? Yeah it was deserved. I encouraged him to write a ban appeal for his unjustified 70%→perma. Jfl at saying a 10% warning screwed him. He barely mentioned it in the appeal. Hell he even said that it didn't matter. You're using minutia to try to shift the blame, but know the truth

Doesn't change the fact that you insulted him and you're a biased mod. "Just one little insult" jfl. Still biased

• +1
Yeah a 10% warning? Yeah it was deserved. I encouraged him to write a ban appeal for his unjustified 70%→perma. Jfl at saying a 10% warning screwed him. He barely mentioned it in the appeal. Hell he even said that it didn't matter. You're using minutia to try to shift the blame, but know the truth

Doesn't change the fact that you insulted him and you're a biased mod. "Just one little insult" jfl. Still biased
Not going to bother with this anymore. The detailed explanation is in the ban appeal and my texts above. Anyone reading this can understand now.

• +1
Not going to bother with this anymore. The detailed explanation is in the ban appeal and my texts above. Anyone reading this can understand now.
Yep. Cage^infinity

• +1
kawRAjB.jpg

• +1
Gorilla chest mog

Attachments

• B7934C2A-0369-4564-885D-5C9A137B1631.jpeg
    B7934C2A-0369-4564-885D-5C9A137B1631.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 36
  • +1