F u moneymaxxers, retarded chat gpt youtube channels have takenover youtube search

Just start trading crypto, I’ve made 2k dollars in 6 weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, midlatinocel, Ragnar and 1 other person
elab, when did this start

also ugh at slave breeding farms, was a lot happier not knowing that.

My people weren't enslaved but that shits still disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, midlatinocel and Crusile
Intriguing!!! Working with an investment professional could help you prepare for life. While others were whining about inflation, I was busily cashing out my Diversified-portfolio, eventually earning more than $370,000 for the first quarter of the year. I'm grateful that I was able to get in touch with my coach, Joseph Sullivan Anderson, early in the year. Thanks to Joseph Sullivan Anderson, we were able to pay off our debt and begin saving for retirement.

Kill urselves blackhatforum/moneymaxxer NEET insects, so annoying. get a job ~_~

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, AsGoodAsItGets, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
:ogre::feelswhy::feelswah::feelsgood::soy::feelsuhh::feelshah::blackpill::redpill::bluepill::hnghn::):p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:;):(:confused::trepidation::cautious::sneaky::think::unsure::feelswat::whistle::eek::oops::rolleyes::owo::cool::what::y'all::geek::love::cry::sleep:(y)(n):tiny::kys::rage::Comfy::feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelsohh::dafuckfeels::feelsahh::fuk::feelsgah::popcorn::aheago::feelshehe::feelswhat::mask::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsmage::feelstastyman::feelsyay::cop::feelspepo::feelsez::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsbadman::bigbrain::pepefrown::feelsthink::heart::incel::chad::f::no::smonk::feelsree::woke:

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 28904 and Crusile
also ugh at slave breeding farms, was a lot happier not knowing that.

My people weren't enslaved but that shits still disgusting.
Day ruined, its over. Can only research a few racist historical events per /week or it starts to appear in your dreams. You have to digest it slowly

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Respalier and bishōnenmaxxer
these ai generated/copy paste content farms have been a thing even before chatgpt shit blew up. They were always incredibly annoying.

Some of them use google translate to translate random ai generated webpages which flood the sides of the internet that are inhabited by people of less populous countries, just like mine. Because there are already few results for Bulgarian websites, these AI translated ones are more noticeable, a lot of them are also adware/scam bait sites too.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 21863, RSzeiS and 6 others
I'm considered classically beautiful and I have an IQ of 165. I suffer from depression and anxiety, I can't get a girlfriend or stick to a job, I do agree that we should be very careful about how we define ourselves, at the end of the day we're not machines, we don't owe the world anything or need to prove anything, our identity is however we react to the world when we're not trying to climb any hierarchy whether it's beauty, kindness or intelligence

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Crusile, JovenCansao and 1 other person
these ai generated/copy paste content farms have been a thing even before chatgpt shit blew up. They were always incredibly annoying.

Some of them use google translate to translate random ai generated webpages which flood the sides of the internet that are inhabited by people of less populous countries, just like mine. Because there are already few results for Bulgarian websites, these AI translated ones are more noticeable, a lot of them are also adware/scam bait sites too.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=african+american++breeding+farms EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL IS A CHAT GBT SCRIPT WITH ROBOT VOICE LOL. This is the future, annoying pest (insect) "moneymaxxers" "hustling" by making the internet/world inconvenient for everyone
They all end up getting demonetized or banned anyways

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile and thereallegend
They all end up getting demonetized or banned anyways
They will milk their current channel for all its worth and move on it's a good way to make dough on your own terms.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and thereallegend
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=african+american++breeding+farms EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL IS A CHAT GBT SCRIPT WITH ROBOT VOICE LOL. This is the future, annoying pest (insect) "moneymaxxers" "hustling" by making the internet/world inconvenient for everyone
In critiquing this statement, it's crucial to recognize the value and diversity of content available on platforms like YouTube, while also addressing the legitimate concerns the user has raised. The statement seems to be a critique of channels that allegedly use AI language models, specifically OpenAI's GPT models, for their content creation with an automated voice-over. The user also mentions that these channels are causing inconvenience, presumably by crowding out other content or by a perceived decrease in content quality.
[PARAGRAPH 1]Firstly, let's take a look at the rise of AI in content creation. Over the years, we've seen a significant increase in the use of AI tools for creating written content, graphics, and even music. These tools, like the GPT models by OpenAI, have revolutionized the content creation space by reducing the time and effort required to produce content. However, it's essential to recognize that while AI can create content, it currently lacks the human touch, the depth of understanding, and the nuance that human content creators bring to the table.

This leads us to the issue of the robotic voices often used in conjunction with AI-generated scripts. It's true that text-to-speech technology has come a long way and can sometimes be difficult to distinguish from a human voice. However, much like AI-generated content, it often lacks the nuances, intonation, and emotion that a real human voice brings, which can make the viewing experience less engaging and even off-putting for some viewers.

Furthermore, it seems that the user's complaint stems from a perceived oversaturation of such content on YouTube. While it's true that the rise of AI may lead to an increase in the volume of content, it's important to remember that YouTube's recommendation algorithms aim to show users the most relevant and engaging content. If users frequently watch and interact with AI-generated content, it's likely that more of this type of content will be recommended to them.

The user also refers to these content creators as "moneymaxxers" and "hustlers", implying that they're primarily driven by financial gain rather than a passion for content creation. While it's true that some creators might be using AI tools primarily to maximize profits, it's essential not to overgeneralize. Many creators use AI to supplement their content and reach a wider audience, not merely to make a quick buck.

Another interesting point raised in the statement is the inconveniences these channels are allegedly causing. One could interpret this as a critique of the quality of AI-generated content. While AI has made significant strides in creating content, it's not yet perfect. The quality of content can vary widely, and in some cases, it can lead to misleading or incorrect information being disseminated, which can indeed be inconvenient and frustrating for viewers.

Despite these issues, it's essential to remember the advantages AI brings to content creation. AI allows creators to automate certain aspects of their work, enabling them to produce content more efficiently and often at a higher volume. This can be especially beneficial for smaller channels trying to compete with larger, more established ones.

In addition, AI-generated content provides an opportunity for more voices to be heard. Not everyone has the time, resources, or ability to create high-quality content. AI can help level the playing field by providing these individuals with the tools they need to express their ideas and share their stories.

However, platforms like YouTube must also take responsibility for ensuring that AI-generated content adheres to their community guidelines and doesn't contribute to the spread of misinformation or

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RSzeiS and Crusile
I'm considered classically beautiful and I have an IQ of 165. I suffer from depression and anxiety, I can't get a girlfriend or stick to a job, I do agree that we should be very careful about how we define ourselves, at the end of the day we're not machines, we don't owe the world anything or need to prove anything, our identity is however we react to the world when we're not trying to climb any hierarchy whether it's beauty, kindness or intelligence
Beautiful post

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 28904
Far too many ChatGPT grifters use it to spam low-quality content. No doubt the underlying technology is fascinating and has serious business potential but 99% of these videos are utter garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Crusile
Intriguing!!! Working with an investment professional could help you prepare for life. While others were whining about inflation, I was busily cashing out my Diversified-portfolio, eventually earning more than $370,000 for the first quarter of the year. I'm grateful that I was able to get in touch with my coach, Joseph Sullivan Anderson, early in the year. Thanks to Joseph Sullivan Anderson, we were able to pay off our debt and begin saving for retirement.

Kill urselves blackhatforum/moneymaxxer NEET insects, so annoying. get a job ~_~
Is there any way you can connect me with Joseph Sullivan Anderson?

• Woah
I hate this too a good friend wanted to do something similar. The problem isn't them it's the people who are content with this content that brings it to the top of the results.

• +1