Face adjusting depending on lifestyle and surroundings

U

Umbra

Retired
Since Mike Mew said that over time muscles win over bones in a fight (idc if u believe in mewing, that statement is true) , bone will move over time in some situations caused by the muscle.

My theory (regarding eye area) : I've seen adults (they lived through communism ,so it doesnt mean they were all high t) , majority of them didn't smile and unironically had this angry look in their eyes. And NOT A SINGLE MAN has high set eyebrows and uee. But that doesnt mean all of their eye area looks good.

For example:

445f38407b543658736407a555881edf  flag holder romania

Romanian soldiers back in the communist era. Notice how they were squinting hard cause of the sun,since everyone had to serve in the army for a period of time during communist era, majority stayed all day in shit conditions making them mad ->frowning as a result. And most developed eye areas like this (the ones in a constant state of anger etc)

Gettyimages 1150902585 612x612

While others soldiers that werent such abused dogs to stay mad all day and instead squint cause of the sun , developed eye areas like this:
200e83mimgz41

Romanian soldier giving the peace sign after the communist regime fell

Notice how his eyes are still hooded but not the good kind, wrinkles , nct hooding etc. People from the village where my parents were born were mostly farmers and have eye areas like this since they were in the sun most of their lives.

While my fathers friends have shittier eye areas, little to no hooding and neutral set eyebrows . The ones with these kinds of eyes were factory workers, so no sun to make them squint, no anger/hardships to make them frown so their eyes didn't adjust to their surroundings.

If these make you go: shit thread kys, cope or any bs like that lets just look at modern generations that grew up more indoors with technology: sclera show, tired lifeless looking eyes, you cant even tell if they are mad since if they frown their eyes barely change. I've seen soycucks that love to raise their eyebrows while talking and developed a habit of keeping them high even if they can go lower if they relax. Examples:

467ddc50955cb64924c4c1b4e9b7e1a5

Mrbeast

(Jfl)

No wonder they are called hunter eyes, our ancestors had to focus very hard while hunting, they also had to squint since there were no sunglasses back then. Over time they adjusted to fit their lifestyle.

Of course genes do play a role , some are simply born with a bad or shit eye area because of bones. But i believe the enviorment and lifestyle can change your eye area a little , sclera show, eyebrows height, hooding.

Another small detail, since most people didn't smile during communist era, they developed downturned mouth corners since they barely raised them up and also short lips. I had a period in my life when i didnt smile at all and i couldnt raise my mouth corners or make the lower lip corners touch the upper corners ,the middle part of my lips were touching while the corners were separated. Fast forward a few years of smiling and my lips are longer and my mouth corners arent downturned anymore

I also believe having the habit of raising your eyebrows or keeping them raised most of the time can make your bones slightly adjust so instead of forcing yourself to raise your eyebrows, they sit there naturally after a long time of doing so, also by raising your eyebrows you also stretch the skin under your eyebrows resulting in less or no hooding and the opposite if you squint and frown

DEAD SRS DONT SHITPOST , NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHITPOSTING, THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD AND MAY HELP SOME OF US IN THE FUTURE , COMMENT YOUR OPINION SERIOUSLY BELOW , KYS IF YOU SHITPOST YOU INSECT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member, Lihito and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, downwardGod, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, downwardGod, Danish_Retard and 2 others
DEAD SRS DONT SHITPOST , NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHITPOSTING, THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD AND MAY HELP SOME OF US IN THE FUTURE , COMMENT YOUR OPINION SERIOUSLY BELOW , KYS IF YOU SHITPOST YOU INSECT

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Stevensmithgerard, downwardGod and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gaia262, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
If the militari stay with the eyes like that every day. It becomes normal for their face to stay like that with their eyes. So the relaxed mode becomes the squint mode. Is not ok to squint because you get those wrinkles. I only squint a little in photos and when a cute girl is in my sight xD

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Umbra
Since Mike Mew said that over time muscles win over bones in a fight (idc if u believe in mewing, that statement is true) , bone will move over time in some situations caused by the muscle.

My theory (regarding eye area) : I've seen adults (they lived through communism ,so it doesnt mean they were all high t) , majority of them didn't smile and unironically had this angry look in their eyes. And NOT A SINGLE MAN has high set eyebrows and uee. But that doesnt mean all of their eye area looks good.

For example:

View attachment 1421682

Romanian soldiers back in the communist era. Notice how they were squinting hard cause of the sun,since everyone had to serve in the army for a period of time during communist era, majority stayed all day in shit conditions making them mad ->frowning as a result. And most developed eye areas like this (the ones in a constant state of anger etc)

View attachment 1421684

While others soldiers that werent such abused dogs to stay mad all day and instead squint cause of the sun , developed eye areas like this:
View attachment 1421685

Notice how his eyes are still hooded but not the good kind, wrinkles , nct hooding etc. People from the village where my parents were born were mostly farmers and have eye areas like this since they were in the sun most of their lives.

While my fathers friends have shittier eye areas, little to no hooding and neutral set eyebrows . The ones with these kinds of eyes were factory workers, so no sun to make them squint, no anger/hardships to make them frown so their eyes didn't adjust to their surroundings.

If these make you go: shit thread kys, cope or any bs like that lets just look at modern generations that grew up more indoors with technology: sclera show, tired lifeless looking eyes, you cant even tell if they are mad since if they frown their eyes barely change. I've seen soycucks that love to raise their eyebrows while talking and developed a habit of keeping them high even if they can go lower if they relax. Examples:

View attachment 1421691
View attachment 1421692
(Jfl)

No wonder they are called hunter eyes, our ancestors had to focus very hard while hunting, they also had to squint since there were no sunglasses back then. Over time they adjusted to fit their lifestyle.

Of course genes do play a role , some are simply born with a bad or shit eye area because of bones. But i believe the enviorment and lifestyle can change your eye area a little , sclera show, eyebrows height, hooding.

Another small detail, since most people didn't smile during communist era, they developed downturned mouth corners since they barely raised them up and also short lips. I had a period in my life when i didnt smile at all and i couldnt raise my mouth corners or make the lower lip corners touch the upper corners ,the middle part of my lips were touching while the corners were separated. Fast forward a few years of smiling and my lips are longer and my mouth corners arent downturned anymore

I also believe having the habit of raising your eyebrows or keeping them raised most of the time can make your bones slightly adjust so instead of forcing yourself to raise your eyebrows, they sit there naturally after a long time of doing so, also by raising your eyebrows you also stretch the skin under your eyebrows resulting in less or no hooding and the opposite if you squint and frown

That’s why you need to hunt and go in nature and focus on wide objects
This cucks want us to become gay and sit inside while watching tv and get cuck eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Slob and Umbra
So what should I do for hunter eyes? Just squint a lot cause of the sun? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
So what should I do for hunter eyes? Just squint a lot cause of the sun? :lul:
Stop spending so much time on blue screen devices, go outside more, put ice on your eyes, drink lots of water (my eyelids get swollen when i'm dehydrated, and i get uee), adjust your sleep position, and try to focus your eyes in general, lots of people have this empty look in their eyes and their eyebrows raised because of devices and they dont realise it since you dont focus your eyes on a screen few cm away, genetics do play a role, but these things maximize your base potential

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Lihito, Need2Ascend and 4 others
dumbest thread i have seen so far today

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 2729

For example:

View attachment 1421682

View attachment 1421684

View attachment 1421685

View attachment 1421691
View attachment 1421692
(Jfl)

its called cortisol xD

facial muscles affect your face :eek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Slob, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Mr beast soy face always gets me the american male lmao :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Umbra
Yeah it's legit, f.e. many people have underdeveloped eye muscles from staring at screens and being inside way too much

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Preoximerianas and Umbra

For example:

View attachment 1421682

View attachment 1421684

View attachment 1421685

View attachment 1421691
View attachment 1421692
(Jfl)

L E G I T

Been waiting for someone to say squinting May tense your muscles and is not just a fraud

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Umbra
That’s why you need to hunt and go in nature and focus on wide objects
This cucks want us to become gay and sit inside while watching tv and get cuck eyes
True

Good thread. Your observations are correct. The facial expression ppl use 24/7 will become the default state sooner or later.

Also the insane decrease in T in young adults is also partially environmental/non-genetic. Decrease in sports and outdoor activities leads to lower T, also eating shit foods with tons of E their whole life from young age (Mcdonalds and other highly processed garbage) and throughout puberty also leads to lower T, which affects the facial features and makes them end up looking softer and higher E. Most youth these days permarots at home plays videogames and stuff themselves with shitty processed foods or garbage fastfood.

The number of young males with high set and thin eyebrows (overall very feminine looking eye area) is quite insane. 70 years ago or so youd prolly find 1% of men with such facial features. Now its closer to 50%, maybe even higher... The majority looks like a low T betasoy these days with prey eye area- high set, thin eyebrows, very light color too, which in general is bad- the darker + thicker the eyebrows, the better (more masc).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra