Face affects perceived personality

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
A lot of normies and women dont realize this, like they know it subconsciously but cant point it out exactly. For example, they look at a guy's pic and say that he looks sad, he should smile more because they don't realize that it's not his expression but his features that make him look the way he does. A lot of people don't know what makes som guys appear confident and others appear undominant so they often attribute those to facial expressions, clothes, haircut. But when the guy i mentioned earlier smiles in order to look less sad, they say that his smile is fake. Again, the problem isnt the expression but the features whic give of the vibe that he isnt genouinely happy.

Stuff like sceral show and NCT can make a person look sad even if they aren't, a small mouth also gives of limited expressiveness vibes which also gives off a sad look, a long face does that too hence why we say "why the long face?". Some guys just have features that make them look confident, some guys dont, thats why a lot of normies claim they can tell a person's personlaity just by their picutres, they dont tell shit, they just preassume a personality based on the guy's face. Some people call this "vibe" or "aura" as if its something mystical and incels are retards that dont get it. Its not anything mystical at all, its pretty solid and its called LOOKS but a lot of copers dont want to accept social and sexual interactions are dictated by that because it hurts their fragile egos.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 18494, Deleted member 14984 and 13 others
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 16984 and 5 others
People be posting their pics on r/amiugly and people say "you look sad" while they just have NCT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 15309, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
People be posting their pics on r/amiugly and people say "you look sad" while they just have NCT
as i have alwasy said, blackpill is enlightment

Not only perceived it affects internal personality too.

I would be a jester if I were MTN-HTN but know I act like a loner to avoid social confrontation.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 18086
Not only perceived it affects internal personality too.

I would be a jester if I were MTN-HTN but know I act like a loner to avoid social confrontation.
i hate how shallow this reality is :feelswah::feelswah:

Op, what if I told you that your face DOES affect your personality? Like for real?

Facial features can't be separated from things like hormones/genetics. It's been established that people with 'aggressive' faces are more likely to lean towards 'masculine' ideas (alt-right, right-wing, etc) while the guys with the soy faces are more likely to gravitate towards 'feminine' ideas (progressivism, leftism, etc).

And I can confirm via real-world observation. My mother is an angry violent idiot and his face looks dark triad af to a point he almost looks angry by default.

You really ARE your face.

But people really look like what they are
You never noticed that? :feelswhat:
Somehow the body fits the personality, or it's the other way? Or is it feedbacking?:dafuckfeels:

This just in: man lands on the moon

Have been told this my entire live. Jfl. I have good Jaw, fucked up eyes, nose and no undereyesupport. I have no browridge and people keep asking me, why I look tired. Bitch, that‘s my eyes :feelshehe:

And I can confirm via real-world observation. My mother is an angry violent idiot and his face looks dark triad af to a point he almost looks angry by default.

You really ARE your face.
Put a permanent smile on her face, and she will stop being angry.

its also the vibe. Neck beard and oily. rarther than washed but ofcourse. A good looking loser is mystical. an ugly loser is well... A sodding loser