Face > All

John124

John124

Sphinx
I was getting my hair cut today by a woman and she was talking about how she went to cut her friend's son's hair in another city and it devolved into an extremely morbid story. The guy was a bodybuilder on tons of steroids and stopped breathing from a cocaine overdose. His mom found him 9 min after he stopped breathing and called an ambulance. So he went "12 minutes" without oxygen. He was basically dead at one point but they managed to revive him. He can't do anything but mumble now and has very little motor control. Also he is getting kicked off of his state-provided physical/mental rehab soon and is basically fucked for life. Permanent brain damage, crippled for life.

But all throughout the story she keeps going "but that didn't affect his face, he's still a really good looking guy" and said what happened to him was "a wake up call". As if the guy will ever be anything more than a drooling retard for the rest of his life. And she kept going on about how good looking his face was. The impression I got is that in his crippled retarded state, she still would have fucked him simply because of how his face looked.

And guess what, this dude will probably still be able to (1) get married, (2) have sex, (3) have children, and (4) be cared for for life by a becky with a caregiver fetish (whatever it's called wounded bird complex or whatever).

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Gus17, mug and 4 others
Biggest dnr yet

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and whiteissuperior
Rocking CDG but it’s Homme Plus
Mix the Issey Miyaki jeans with the chrome hearts
I ain’t sad just got a cold heart
Fuck it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24614
my face is not that bad

Having a good looking face is the single most powerful thing on the face of this whole universe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 16371, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
dnrd + it’s all height

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
who is bitch in your pfp

Water >> Wet

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
MY FACE IS NOT THAT BAD

• JFL
Reactions: John124
I was getting my hair cut today by a woman and she was talking about how she went to cut her friend's son's hair in another city and it devolved into an extremely morbid story. The guy was a bodybuilder on tons of steroids and stopped breathing from a cocaine overdose. His mom found him 9 min after he stopped breathing and called an ambulance. So he went "12 minutes" without oxygen. He was basically dead at one point but they managed to revive him. He can't do anything but mumble now and has very little motor control. Also he is getting kicked off of his state-provided physical/mental rehab soon and is basically fucked for life. Permanent brain damage, crippled for life.

But all throughout the story she keeps going "but that didn't affect his face, he's still a really good looking guy" and said what happened to him was "a wake up call". As if the guy will ever be anything more than a drooling retard for the rest of his life. And she kept going on about how good looking his face was. The impression I got is that in his crippled retarded state, she still would have fucked him simply because of how his face looked.

And guess what, this dude will probably still be able to (1) get married, (2) have sex, (3) have children, and (4) be cared for for life by a becky with a caregiver fetish (whatever it's called wounded bird complex or whatever).
Extremely based story