Face Assymetry

Ekko

Ekko

Iron
Ok so my face looks like this, every mirror i see myself is a pain, every camera.
The left side of the drawing is the right side of my face and vice versa.
So i slept on the left side of my face all my life and chewed on the right side of my face all my life too.
(The x2 means the right side of the face is like way larger than the other)
I'm high BF idk 22-25% who knows.
Appreciate every serious answers/help about this. Thxs guys
IMG 1043

I don’t know what can be done.
On selfies, ID photos and mirrors my face is very symmetrical but in reverse images/mirrors i also have the same problem which is kinda weird because people have commented that i have a symmetrical face.
I wouldn’t worry too much about it unless it’s deformed tier.

I don’t know what can be done.
On selfies, ID photos and mirrors my face is very symmetrical but in reverse images/mirrors i also have the same problem which is kinda weird because people have commented that i have a symmetrical face.
I wouldn’t worry too much about it unless it’s deformed tier.
I consider it to be deformed tier, maybe i'm too harsh but the drawing isn't very far from reality so....

Not any that i'm aware of, besides i wouldn't even know how to check that properly so..
Do see if you have something like a shoulder lower than the other, pelvic tilt or etc cause long-term posture problems like those could influence your skull growth if you had them prolonged during development

Ok so my face looks like this, every mirror i see myself is a pain, every camera.
So i slept on the left side of my face all my life and chewed on the right side of my face all my life too.
View attachment 2614532
it happens when the nasal septum deviates because of facial downgrowth. bimax can fix it

View attachment 2614532
Sleep on right now for 1 month lol

View attachment 2614532
lose weight facial asymmetry doesnt matter much if ur face is angular but it will look like complete dogshit if ur fat u will look like a deformed potatp

• +1
Reactions: Ekko
View attachment 2614532
i have this. No one notices it unless it’s a genuine deformity. Getting lean so you have abs/flat stomach also makes it way less noticeable when i’m bloated/higher bodyfat it looks terrible

Everyone has that, just learn to cope with it lmao.
IMG 7419

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
i have this. No one notices it unless it’s a genuine deformity. Getting lean so you have abs/flat stomach also makes it way less noticeable when i’m bloated/higher bodyfat it looks terrible
Yeah thanks i already planned to loose bodyfat, i may update in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: j05
View attachment 2614532
BROTHER I HAVE THE SAME CASE AS YOU IT IS UNREAL HOW IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME. CHECK OUT MY PIC AND INVERT IT AND TELL ME IF THIS IS U TOO

I have the same thing
I will say that people at least in person haven't noticed my asymmetry almost at all
I had to tell a good friend of mine a couple times before he believed I was asymmetrical even though I'm missing half my jaw

View attachment 2614532
Check out Neal Hallinan on youtube and you will thank me so much.