Face at 13 and 18

A

Asdkl888

Iron
Hi. I found out about chewing and mewing yesterday.

Here I'll post some pictures of me from age 13 to now 18 and 3 months and ask you guys for a comparisson and feedback.

I don't like the way my face has grown. I had quite a tiny mouth and I think it looked good. I don't like how it is now. I need advice to fix it. I am still growing up. My fingernails are still growing wider. I'd be happy if I can see any change. I will keep posting pictures with time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181206-110728_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181206-110728_Gallery.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20181206-110750_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181206-110750_Gallery.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20181206-110742_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181206-110742_Gallery.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 20181206_114016.jpg
    20181206_114016.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 20181206_110404.jpg
    20181206_110404.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20181013_085723.jpg
    20181013_085723.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 81
your maxilla was very recessed at 13

Here is a picture of me that I like, it is about a month old

Attachments

• 20181023_153046.jpg
    20181023_153046.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 75
Hi. I found out about chewing and mewing yesterday.

Here I'll post some pictures of me from age 13 to now 18 and 3 months and ask you guys for a comparisson and feedback.

I don't like the way my face has grown. I had quite a tiny mouth and I think it looked good. I don't like how it is now. I need advice to fix it. I am still growing up. My fingernails are still growing wider. I'd be happy if I can see any change. I will keep posting pictures with time.

jfl at being incel at 13 year old and still being one at 18

@mybrainabusesme

What does jfl mean?

Ok if you wanna call me out on being an incel but at least answer my question?

Last edited:
Lol why are you tagging me I mog this dude

I mog him so nah

@Madness

I guess they tagged you because they want your opinion? Anyways, I want your opinion.

definetly better at 18 but would look better with short hair imo

you are extremely assymetric rn one of the few people ive seen where its noticable
tiny zygos on left, nose grown leftward, assymetric mouth too (mouth is weird and pouty in general), much less jaw width on the left too, right side is much and much wider (and better) even the ears. very weird, what did you do? philtrum of death too lots of downward growth overall did you mouthbreath? you grew weird, dont look like the kid much except for eye area (your infra support did not improve) and maybe philtrum.
first of all get a haircut, after that attempt to fix your skin, you are still growing so its important to fix your health overall, proper diet regular physical exercise plenty of sleep etc, take all the mom advice srs

• +1
Reactions: Asdkl888
you are extremely assymetric rn one of the few people ive seen where its noticable
tiny zygos on left, nose grown leftward, assymetric mouth too (mouth is weird and pouty in general), much less jaw width on the left too, right side is much and much wider (and better) even the ears. very weird, what did you do? philtrum of death too lots of downward growth overall did you mouthbreath? you grew weird, dont look like the kid much except for eye area (your infra support did not improve) and maybe philtrum.
first of all get a haircut, after that attempt to fix your skin, you are still growing so its important to fix your health overall, proper diet regular physical exercise plenty of sleep etc, take all the mom advice srs

Thanks, this was the sort of response I was looking for. What do you recommend for skin? What are tiny zygos? How to get my face symmetrical again?

• +1
Reactions: bain
Here is a picture of me that I like, it is about a month old
Great hair dude. I really think it suits you. Jfl if long midface cels are growing their hair @Ryo_Hazuki @HorseFace

Thanks, this was the sort of response I was looking for. What do you recommend for skin? What are tiny zygos? How to get my face symmetrical again?
zygomatic bone = cheekbone/malar bone, your left zygo is very small compared to your right one. look at the amount of bone/face right next to your left eye and then to your right eye, major difference and its even bigger as you move away from the frontal process (like the part of the bone below your eye, never sure how to properly describe different parts of the bone)
how to get your face symmetrical again i have no idea how dont think its possible bcs thats years of improper growth. no idea where the assymetrical growth comes from so cant really help you with fixing that, tbf did not research it either so maybe you have luck online. i know broscience theories that theorize that assymetrical face comes from sleeping on one side more than the other (non-evenly distributed gravitational pull leads to imbalanced growth) but its massive broscience like i said though it makes some intuitive sense. youll have to research that yourself and look at yourself see what youre doing that might cause it. might just be genes too. same with skin btw theres shit out there you dont need me to google for you bb
above all be healthy

• +1
Reactions: Asdkl888
zygomatic bone = cheekbone/malar bone, your left zygo is very small compared to your right one. look at the amount of bone/face right next to your left eye and then to your right eye, major difference and its even bigger as you move away from the frontal process (like the part of the bone below your eye, never sure how to properly describe different parts of the bone)
how to get your face symmetrical again i have no idea how dont think its possible bcs thats years of improper growth. no idea where the assymetrical growth comes from so cant really help you with fixing that, tbf did not research it either so maybe you have luck online. i know broscience theories that theorize that assymetrical face comes from sleeping on one side more than the other (non-evenly distributed gravitational pull leads to imbalanced growth) but its massive broscience like i said though it makes some intuitive sense. youll have to research that yourself and look at yourself see what youre doing that might cause it. might just be genes too. same with skin btw theres shit out there you dont need me to google for you bb
above all be healthy

Thanks for the reply. When you say my left side I think you mean the left side in the picture, which is my right side in real life. I do notice that. Maybe if I chew alot with the right side it will grow bigger? Do you think I looked better then? I think I did and it hurts..

Great hair dude. I really think it suits you. Jfl if long midface cels are growing their hair @Ryo_Hazuki @HorseFace

Jfl if they are or jfl if they are not?
Tried growing my hair out long once, it got a nice color and medium thickness but it was so fucking straight that it looked like shit if i didn't mess it up with gel.

Tried growing my hair out long once, it got a nice color and medium thickness but it was so fucking straight that it looked like shit if i didn't mess it up with gel.
Yeah I meant not growing it. the Jews autocorrected it for some reason.

Btw im preety sure im not a longmidfacetruecel just a above average midface cel. Made this user after reading some lookism post about midface ratios while thinking it was over. But i've debunked that theory (not saying it isn't over for me tho jfl)

Kult model Gwilym Pugh 145515

Yeah I meant not growing it. the Jews autocorrected it for some reason.

Right, might consider growing out sometimes soon

Btw im preety sure im not a longmidfacetruecel just a above average midface cel. Made this user after reading some lookism post about midface ratios while thinking it was over. But i've debunked that theory (not saying it isn't over for me tho jfl)

View attachment 7266

Right, might consider growing out sometimes soon

The man in the picture looks good. Is it you?

What does jfl mean?

Thanks for the reply. When you say my left side I think you mean the left side in the picture, which is my right side in real life. I do notice that. Maybe if I chew alot with the right side it will grow bigger? Do you think I looked better then? I think I did and it hurts..
yeah i meant that
chewing on right might help tbh but i doubt it will do everything, gotta self study man welcome to obscure broscience. i do think you looked better back then but its kinda hard to rate children bcs whats your comparison you know, nothing you can do about it anymore mang a lot of us grew wrong

@Madness

I guess they tagged you because they want your opinion? Anyways, I want your opinion.
Good progress. They tagged me because im 13 also