Face didn't matter for these two British blokes

This is why I refuse to visit the Netherlands.its bad enough my family heightmogs me, but then I have to be around a million others that heightmog me even harder?

This is why I managed to convince my mother that the Netherlands is a boring tourist trap :forcedsmile:no disrespect to my Dutch bros of course

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and LevantinePsycho
Pakistani punjab is alot better because they are mostly Punjabis . But here there are only like 60 % Punjabis .
Suifuel. You know what I just found out… Ranjit Singh was born in Gujranwala which is in Pakistan. I always thought he was from Amritsar or something. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: narojo666
This is why I refuse to visit the Netherlands.its bad enough my family heightmogs me, but then I have to be around a million others that heightmog me even harder?

This is why I managed to convince my mother that the Netherlands is a boring tourist trap :forcedsmile:no disrespect to my Dutch bros of course
Kanker. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Suifuel. You know what I just found out… Ranjit Singh was born in Gujranwala which is in Pakistan. I always thought he was from Amritsar or something. :forcedsmile:
May be his family migrated before independence

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
May be his family migrated before independence
He was born in Gujranwala and died in Lahore. Thanks to him, we were the last to fall into the hands of the British. Other parts of South Asia was already colonized a century before we were. :Comfy:

• +1
Ha bhai suna to hai yahi par 🤣
bhai aipmt(old neet exam name) mai uss janwar ki under 200 rank ayi fir modelling mai ghus gya , fir modelling chhod ke nation wide clinics khol liye aur fir wapas se modelling start krdi
maaaa kiii chuuttttt

• Woah
Yeah why? Because we have the worst names thank God my parents didn't name me Ranjit or Baljeet some shit like that
no hate just a meme
funnily enough the friend who sent me this , his name was gurvinder :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot (103).png
    Screenshot (103).png
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Yeah why? Because we have the worst names thank God my parents didn't name me Ranjit or Baljeet some shit like that
I figured, but think this is the first time that a Sikh is shitting on names like that. :forcedsmile:

Even if they named you Ranjit you still would overcome name failo due to sheer height halo. Nobody would try to make fun of your name either. :feelsautistic:

• +1
He was born in Gujranwala and died in Lahore. Thanks to him, we were the last to fall into the hands of the British. Other parts of South Asia was already colonized a century before we were. :Comfy:
Yeah. Do you think pashtuns are best looking people in south asia tho?

• +1
Yeah. Do you think pashtuns are best looking people in south asia tho?
Not really. Plus I really don’t count them as proper South Asians due to genetics. That said, they could never produce a Salludon. But I’d say Punjabis/Kashmiris look the best. I saw a bunch of good-looking Kashmiri Punjabis on TV the other day and they mogged so hard. One of them especially was a real prettyboy. I’ve also seen a Sindhi boy that looked very good.

• +1
bhai aipmt(old neet exam name) mai uss janwar ki under 200 rank ayi fir modelling mai ghus gya , fir modelling chhod ke nation wide clinics khol liye aur fir wapas se modelling start krdi
maaaa kiii chuuttttt
Indian version of doplh Lundgren true chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: matka
Not really. Plus I really don’t count them as proper South Asians due to genetics. That said, they could never produce a Salludon. But I’d say Punjabis/Kashmiris look the best. I saw a bunch of good-looking Kashmiri Punjabis on TV the other day and they mogged so hard. One of them especially was a real prettyboy. I’ve also seen a Sindhi boy that looked very good.
Yeah I also think kashmiris are most attractive in south asia I have seen blonde kashmiri people tho legit blue eyes and hair colour like brad pitt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and matka
rajasthan in india is continued as sindh in pakistan
pakistani punjab is continued as punjab in india
same with our kashmir and their
all of the people in this region have almost same genetics

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and narojo666
Where are you from?

Yeah I also think kashmiris are most attractive in south asia I have seen blonde kashmiri people tho legit blue eyes and hair colour like brad pitt
radicalism destroyed them and led them into terreroism

• So Sad
Where are you from?
Rajasthan ,an online friend of mine from sindh before partition was from the same village as my family originated from in rajasthan

• +1
Based. I said “most likely Punjabi” as my paternal relatives came from Jammu and Kashmir a few centuries ago, likely just Jammu as other tribes settled in northern Punjab also came from Jammu. The prettyboy I am talking about actually had a different coloring but he had nice harmony so he mogged hard.

• +1
That’s why I said “most likely Punjabi” when talking about myself as my paternal ancestors came from Jammu and Kashmir. I just need to do a DNA test. :ogre:

• +1
@Gengar have you ever got laid

• +1
That’s why I said “most likely Punjabi” when talking about myself as my paternal ancestors came from Jammu and Kashmir. I just need to do a DNA test. :ogre:
Can you DM your face ? If you are okay with it

• So Sad
Yeah it's also the most beautiful place in pakistan /India but total waste .
true , but hey atleast we still have hill stations from kerala like Munnar

• +1
you may also have some mongoloid in you

• Woah
@poopoohead prime example of what i meant xd

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Are you sure? Would be cool. :feelsautistic:
yeah kashmiri mixed with mongoloid when mongol empire was at its peak as more as you move into north east , mongoloid dna amount increases
thats why north east indian look like kazakhs who look like mix of asians and russians
good for you tho

• +1

Same. My ethnic 5'8" ass is never visiting western Europe jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lebron_James and matka
im thinking abt going there for a holiday tbh
how would a 5'7 ethnic with a little muscle fair there
plus I would be able to understand their language and shti

5’7” is the average woman’s height in the Netherlands lol.

You’ll get height mogged by the half of all women there.

Better country to be ethnic in than the US though.

yeah kashmiri mixed with mongoloid when mongol empire was at its peak as more as you move into north east , mongoloid dna amount increases
thats why north east indian look like kazakhs who look like mix of asians and russians
good for you tho
My ancestors likely came from Jammu, they weren’t Koshur-speaking. I don’t think they were ethnic Kashmiris.

My ancestors likely came from Jammu, they weren’t Koshur-speaking. I don’t think they were ethnic Kashmiris.
ancestory is a topic which no one can ever be 100 percent sure about , even the ancestory test give a approx result

• +1
it was really great talkin' to you bhrata
have a great day ahead

• Woah
ancestory is a topic which no one can ever be 100 percent sure about , even the ancestory test give a approx result
That is true. But it’s nice to be able to compare yourself to other people in the continent.
it was really great talkin' to you bhrata
have a great day ahead
Same to you bhai. Are you going to sleep?

That is true. But it’s nice to be able to compare yourself to other people in the continent.

Same to you bhai. Are you going to sleep?
yeah talking to someone who's desi on this forum makes me feel relieved and feel homely for some reason
yup bhrata , off to sleep

• Love it
yeah talking to someone who's desi on this forum makes me feel relieved and feel homely for some reason
yup bhrata , off to sleep
Alright bhai, go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow. :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: matka

Imagine random women height mogging you lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James