Face does not compensate for a bad frame or shit height

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Face > Everything is a popular blackpill meme but it's a half truth. I agree face is more important than frame, but if your frame sucks you will still never be chad. A shitty and scrawny frame is an epic failo and will destroy your sex appeal. Even with good face you still need at least average frame/build to be attractive. Ditto for height.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Mewton, Deleted member 16986 and 11 others
True if ur 6'3 your face wont save you, 5'9 htn will succeed more

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, patrician, Prettyboy and 3 others
Does it compensate for a full body suit sperm-sucker-3000 contraption?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, gamma, Looks234 and 5 others
Face > Everything is a popular blackpill meme but it's a half truth. I agree face is more important than frame, but if your frame sucks you will still never be chad. A shitty and scrawny frame is an epic failo and will destroy your sex appeal. Even with good face you still need at least average frame/build to be attractive. Ditto for height.
Face mogs so hard its not even close its very rare to see a good looking face while good height nd frame.not so much..

Also i agree with imo as long as you r 5ft7 and above face mogs tf out of height nd frame ..

And for frame to failo your good face your frame needs to be really bad like bottom 10%

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself, TheAnomaly and Looks234
True if ur 6'3 your face wont save you, 5'9 htn will succeed more
Indeed. 6'3+ is ogre over tier. Horrible human height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13787
No.
It’s better to be average height/frame than bad height/frame, and it’s better to be taller height/frame than average height/frame, but a good face does not NEED anything extra.

you can meet MANY different types of incels, height mogger incels, frame mogger incels, rich incels, dick mogger incels
But you will NEVER, and I mean NEVER meet a good looking (face) incel, learn from that simple fact.

the absolute WORST case scenario for a good looking guy, and I mean bottom percentiles of height and/or frame, is that he won’t be a slayer, but he’ll still ltr ridiculously easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16058 and 8 others
Noen Eubanks

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
>A shitty and scrawny frame is an epic failo
neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

You obviously live under a rock and don't use social media such as tiktok, instagram, etc. Girls will get wet over skinny anorexic scrawny dudes just because of their aesthetic face, i've seen it time and time again don't make me go get screenshots of it just to embarrass you. You're a coping retard and i'm not surprised someone who wears a tinfoil hat all day would make such a LOW IQ Post. Kill yourself nigger.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 5786, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

You obviously live under a rock and don't use social media such as tiktok, instagram, etc. Girls will get wet over skinny anorexic scrawny dudes just because of their aesthetic face, i've seen it time and time again don't make me go get screenshots of it just to embarrass you. You're a coping retard and i'm not surprised someone who wears a tinfoil hat all day would make such a LOW IQ Post. Kill yourself nigger.
2691098 1641974567881

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma
No.
It’s better to be average height/frame than bad height/frame, and it’s better to be taller height/frame than average height/frame, but a good face does not NEED anything extra.

you can meet MANY different types of incels, height mogger incels, frame mogger incels, rich incels, dick mogger incels
But you will NEVER, and I mean NEVER meet a good looking (face) incel, learn from that simple fact.
This is bullshit and a cope.

I will admit that if you have literally top 1% face, then sure you'll get some chick despite bad frame or height. But this is pretty much a strawman. What if instead of being top 1% face, you're merely just top 20%? Decent looking but not supermodel level?

In that case your face won't save you. At best you might be able to attract some lower tier foid. The better ones won't touch you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 17291
face and height are both cope tbh

having nice fingernails mogs both imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, fjor2096, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
This is bullshit and a cope.

I will admit that if you have literally top 1% face, then sure you'll get some chick despite bad frame or height. But this is pretty much a strawman. What if instead of being top 1% face, you're merely just top 20%? Decent looking but not supermodel level?

In that case your face won't save you. At best you might be able to attract some lower tier foid. The better ones won't touch you.
When I talk about good looking men I'm referring to slightly above average and up. I don't need to cope, I have never struggled with women a day in my life. You're the one who decided to bury yourself SO deep in your cope that you imagined I was talking about gigachads jfl.

I'm telling you right now that whatever extra thing you think is the problem, having a better face would fix it, it is what is. No, there is no universe where a good looking man is losing and this is provable in your day to day life, go look at the people around you and find a GOOD LOOKING man who is actually struggling or even harder difficulty, find a good looking INCEL, you will not. (That's for you personally to do so you don't need to share the results with me, that means before you type out your long thought out larp about how you totally know this chad incel, go ahead and keep your imagination to yourself instead.)

Listen, I really don't care what you want to delude yourself into believing, I'm giving you the opportunity to find out how the world actually works and EVERYONE reading this who's not a delusional average looking narcy who thinks he's chad, and who's been outside of the basement for more than 5 minutes, will tell you that everything I'm saying right now is 100% correct and observable in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Looks234 and Deleted member 1588
neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

I could smell the scrawiness and 16 inch biteloid from this reply

When I talk about good looking men I'm referring to slightly above average and up. I don't need to cope, I have never struggled with women a day in my life. You're the one who decided to bury yourself SO deep in your cope that you imagined I was talking about gigachads jfl.

I'm telling you right now that whatever extra thing you think is the problem, having a better face would fix it, it is what is. No, there is no universe where a good looking man is losing and this is provable in your day to day life, go look at the people around you and find a GOOD LOOKING man who is actually struggling or even harder difficulty, find a good looking INCEL, you will not. (That's for you personally to do so you don't need to share the results with me, that means before you type out your long thought out larp about how you totally know this chad incel, go ahead and keep your imagination to yourself instead.)

Listen, I really don't care what you want to delude yourself into believing, I'm giving you the opportunity to find out how the world actually works and EVERYONE reading this who's not a delusional average looking narcy who thinks he's chad, and who's been outside of the basement for more than 5 minutes, will tell you that everything I'm saying right now is 100% correct and observable in real life.
Or maybe you're just suffering from confirmation bias? Have you even seen that many (if any?) guys in real life that have good face but terrible height or frame? As in actually legit BAD frame or height? You say you've never seen guys in real life with good faces that suffer romantically, but I bet almost all of them had at least average or at worst only slightly below average height or frame.

Guys that look like 12 year old boys will not be desired by most women. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5786, fjor2096 and 1 other person
And skull 💀💀

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
i got shit everything. damn

height has a bigger effect on attractiveness than your frame as long as you have face

Loox

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
The terrible truth might be that everything is important. Even good personality/NTness. But that's something that goodlooking people tend develop almost automatically due to constant positive validation.

But a good face cannot compensate if you lack enough height, and vice versa. You are gonna need both. Especially in today's dating market.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and gamma
just be perfect bro

neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

being axorexic is not a problem

HAVING SMALL RIBCAGE, NARROW CLAVICLES, WIDE HIPS IS THE PROBLEM:blackpill:

This is coming from a 1.8 m dude with 23 inch bideltoids
Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and stevielake