Face does not matter in real life.

Cope face matters the difference is an ogre frame will protect u from disrespect

Cope not all ugly sub 3 PSL fags and manlets jestermaxx that’s cope. If you’re non NT a lot of the times youll be a jester for nt manlets and
ugly normies (mentally not facially). @Xtra

not all short guys jester maxx this is basement tier cope because theres more manlets in the populatiom than ltns even
this guy doesn't get it. jestermaxxing has nothing to do with face or height it's just what some non NT guys do to "fit in" (i used to be a jester and i heavily regret it). if i could go back to then i'd try acting like a normal high schooler instead of being a spastic and retard on purpose

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and autistic_tendencies
It’s all about size and intimidation
Just be bigger and stronger than the next guy
That’s why normies love gymcel so much !
They know the true esoteric secret of mogging !
you are right about some ugly idiots having gfs but it's not exactly height or frame it's just not being an autistic rotter like me and you and everyone else on this site.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
in my shitty country you can be sub3 and still get gfs (as long as you have an NT normie mind)
That's everywhere.

terrible topic

ive always been one of the biggest/widest, especially when I was young cuz I had my puberty early.

I was considered the ugliest person by far, ever.

its all about face nigga
how is it possible for u to struggle when u look like that , have u tried other locations

It does. But if you're not intimidating and NT, you'll get bullied, regardless of your face.

I had the best looking face and skin at my last school, but I was short and weak at the time, so I was always an easy target.

• +1
It’s all about size and intimidation
Just be bigger and stronger than the next guy
That’s why normies love gymcel so much !
They know the true esoteric secret of mogging !
Tbh, in current age size matters more due to boredom from foids and social media conditioning

But definitely 60 70 years ago, face mattered way more and shorter guys had way bigger window for success

Face is homosexual propaganda
Women love girth and brute strength
Yeah, you made a good point to some extent. Looksmaxxing in the context of soft skin achieving a face similar to male models' faces is a gay thing.

Face is important to women, but big dicks and destructive, aggressive retaliatory fuck are even more important. Women would cheat on their baby face, gay-beautiful boyfriends with a dominant alpha beast like Dredd or Shane Diesel.

• +1
@Snake.0359

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
@Snake.0359
Again Thread without Proof, study and it's Trust me Bro
Height matters for what exactly in Real Life?
For Male Respect? Nah it's Cope. In my gym there's a guy he's 5'7-5'8, Bald, fat dirty bulked, with Beard, in other Words Pure Male Gaze, he's used to be Professional Wrestler and bench presses 400 lbs and now works as a Debt Collecter. Literally all people respect him, he has so many friends and connections, taller guys who are 6'4 6'7 resepect him too, lots of people fear him.
Near My Hometown there's a local gang and Leader of it 5'6 fat Subhuman
You mentioned Strength, Yes I agree that strength matters men overall respect Strength, Height isn't Strength

For Fight? If you'll try to deny this it's clear that you haven't fought or did sports in your Life. When I used to Wrestle I used to whoop the shit out of taller and even bigger guys. Saw personally 5'6 guy whooped the living shit out of 6'3 guy, he literally bodyslammed that Lanklet after he got Brain damage. Skills are the most important factor in street fight then comes Strength, height means 0 in street fight
Nobody nowadays are afraid of Tall guys, as most guys do MMA, Wrestling, Gym. In fact Wrestling is mostly benefical for Short guys, due to Low center of Mass.

For Attracting Women? Face>>>>>>>>>Height. Overall SMV is determined by Face. Height will add point or reduce. If you are average you'll be ok. Height is overrated,

For Achieving Success? Nah Success is pure Hard Work and IQ.

Please man stop clowning yourself more until it's not too late

• +1
For Male Respect? Nah it's Cope. In my gym there's a guy he's 5'7-5'8, Bald, fat dirty bulked, with Beard, in other Words Pure Male Gaze, he's used to be Professional Wrestler and bench presses 400 lbs and now works as a Debt Collecter. Literally all people respect him, he has so many friends and connections, taller guys who are 6'4 6'7 resepect him too, lots of people fear him.
Near My Hometown there's a local gang and Leader of it 5'6 fat Subhuman
You never mentioned anything about these short guys getting women though

You never mentioned anything about these short guys getting women though
Are you AUtist? I clearly put in every Topic everything: Male Respect, Fight, Success, Attracting Women. Learn to read Properly JFL