Face Fat/ Face water retention Help!!

Deleted member 15392

Deleted member 15392

Iron
Legit question. How do these models all have sunken/hollow cheeks 365 days a year? most of them are just skinny af but being skinny means nothing. does it have anything to do with high sodium? high fat intake? dairy?
Do i need to reduce water intake or increase water intake?
This shit is all so confusing lmao. I know some would just say fast and starve but i dont think thats the right thing to do so.
Sometimes its not really fat its just water retention i think.
I was told to use one teaspoon of cream of tarter in a glass of water and drink that because it's really high in potassium

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Pretty sure they use supplements like dandelion root extract, potassium etc, they dehydrate before shoots and they obviously use makeup and photoshop etc. But most importantly they probably have good fat genetics. Hollow cheeks is 90% bones also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Slob, datboijj and 1 other person
Pretty sure they use supplements like dandelion root extract, potassium etc, they dehydrate before shoots and they obviously use makeup and photoshop etc. But most importantly they probably have good fat genetics. Hollow cheeks is 90% bones also.
yeah thats what was i thinking. Plus you probably would have to do some crazy workouts to really sweat and burn off some fat cant just sit on the couch and do nothing. also eating clean. Im gonna look into dandelion root extract though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Can you attest to dandelion root extract? Saw a youtuber talking about it, thought it was cope