face > frame >dick > height

"frame is better than height bro"
7_2_olivier_bodybuilder_jay_cutler_004.jpg
Yea pick a handsome 7foot guy to compete against some bloated unaesthetic short guy

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and randomvanish
I don't have autism.

Same. You can be virgin with top 2% frame though. Not with face, status, or body.
Top 2% frame is like American football linebacker frame, wide clavicles, wide ribcage, thick bones, V taper and good muscle mass even without gymcelling. One have to be very ugly with a top 2% frame to be an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
face>height>frame>dick

And if you disagree, visit this thread before arguing me:

Last edited:
  • +1
Top 2% frame is like American football linebacker frame, wide clavicles, wide ribcage, thick bones, V taper and good muscle mass even without gymcelling. One have to be very ugly with a top 2% frame to be an incel.
Top 2% frame with average face and height is not enough to be attractive to women.

face > height >dick > frame​

I think everyone with 3 digits of iq agrees.
Dick over frame is not practical. Dick is only better than frame for retention, but not for getting women and having IRL appeal in general.

Yep and I am the proof that height doesn't matter that much. You cannot be incel with a top 2% face or with a top 2% frame. You cannot be incel with top 2% status. But you can be incel with top 2% height, and there are several examples for that in this forum alone.
99percentile biacromial breadth right here:cool::cool::cool:

I don't have autism.

Same. You can be virgin with top 2% frame though. Not with face, status, or body.
Go to the gym and get a top 2% body

• JFL
  • Hmm...
99percentile biacromial breadth right here:cool::cool::cool:
My biacromal width is good too due to wide clavicles, however bideltoid is only slightly above average due to no deltoid muscles

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
My biacromal width is good too due to wide clavicles, however bideltoid is only slightly above average due to no deltoid muscles
same right here. Lifefuel for us.

same right here. Lifefuel for us.
I just started injecting T, hopefully it will give me energy and motivation to gymcel / makes it easier to build muscle, and I might end up with a mogger bideltoid

They would just end up in this thread:
These gymcels are usually short, and have shit frames, that is why they are made fun out of (apart from being ugly as well). Ogre tier frame with non cuck face mogs. This guy is a bald ogre and a slayer in my country

Berki krisztian 1024x576

These gymcels are usually short, and have shit frames, that is why they are made fun out of (apart from being ugly as well). Ogre tier frame with non cuck face mogs. This guy is a bald ogre and a slayer in my country

View attachment 1349154
and he's tall

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
Frame + height mogs, I never denied that.
You were initially responding to my comment about being average height as well. Some gymcels (including examples in that thread) have average faces and heights with above average frames and bodies.

I just started injecting T, hopefully it will give me energy and motivation to gymcel / makes it easier to build muscle, and I might end up with a mogger bideltoid
why tho you could do it naturally.

why tho you could do it naturally.
Because I feel like shit mentally and antidepressants and stuff like that don't help. If you feel tired all the time, have no energy, you cannot do a proper workout. Injecting T helps

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
2 out of every 100 men have American football linebacker frames. retardation to new levels

MODS:

We need a subforum dedicated exclusively to the face vs. height vs. frame vs. dick debates. Tired of seeing these repetitive threads.

2 out of every 100 men have American football linebacker frames. retardation to new levels
I didn't say NFL level you dumb fuck. Top 2% frame is definitely enough to play college football, if someone has skills also.

this is a scientific fact. period
Dick is Cope, asumming not micro.

Girls orgasm from clitoral(mainly) and G-Spot. If you wanna keep a girl around find the clint with your tongue suck and move tongue on it. Two finger in and up. Or you can try to pound away with you 5inch meat stick and she will lay their bored and make fake noises that betamales are so use to hearing from their girlfriends.

she has like 3 8inch dildos and knows how to use them, she doesn't need to pumping away unsuccessfully why she lays their in starfish.

You can treat them like trash, don't respond to texts, and they keep coming back once you master the clit.

Last edited:
height > frame
height is your frame