Face growth from HGH

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Does HGH or increasing your HGH result in facial growth and could it result in you looking uncanny ?

yes and theoretically yes
everyone responds differently

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and MaestheticMaso
will hgh make my face grow foward?
I think it just grows laterally no ? Like it increases your FWHR or makes your skull taller ?

I think it just grows laterally no ? Like it increases your FWHR or makes your skull taller ?
I would kill myself if this happens

I hope it’s more so on the jaw side of things

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
I would kill myself if this happens

I hope it’s more so on the jaw side of things
Are you taking it or planning to take it?

for it to grow taller means it can grow fowards. By taller i suggest you mean more downswung. If it can do that then the skull can grow fowards too. It definitely increases chin size tho

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
for it to grow taller means it can grow fowards. By taller i suggest you mean more downswung. If it can do that then the skull can grow fowards too. It definitely increases chin size tho
But it can also grow soft features like nose or ears ? I don’t want that to happen

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
But it can also grow soft features like nose or ears ? I don’t want that to happen
No one cares about ear size unless your ears are flared. Yes it can grow the nose but at the same time it grows other features like the jaw, which makes the nose appear smaller

No one cares about ear size unless your ears are flared. Yes it can grow the nose but at the same time it grows other features like the jaw, which makes the nose appear smaller
Will taking mk-677 with CJC-1295(DAC) have a similar, more natural growth hormone release ?

Will taking mk-677 with CJC-1295(DAC) have a similar, more natural growth hormone release ?
Nothing comes close to just hgh. Mk 677 and cjc both boost your natural production but isnt as good as just hgh. Meanwhile hgh supresses natural production while used but acts like your own, returns to normal after use tho

• +1
Nothing comes close to just hgh. Mk 677 and cjc both boost your natural production but isnt as good as just hgh. Meanwhile hgh supresses natural production while used but acts like your own, returns to normal after use tho
I’ve read that spikes with mk and cjc are up to the levels of injecting raw HGH but are more natural and so result in less side effect. Plus it’s cheaper, but cjc is pricy nonetheless

I’ve read that spikes with mk and cjc are up to the levels of injecting raw HGH but are more natural and so result in less side effect. Plus it’s cheaper, but cjc is pricy nonetheless.
Just go by which one is cheaper rlly. Some ppl say Mk677 is dogshit

• +1
Just go by which one is cheaper rlly. Some ppl say Mk677 is dogshit
It is by itself but you use it in a synergy with CJC-1295. They complement each other.

Are you taking it or planning to take it?
I’m planning to take it

I’ve openly discussed it with my parents and likely will start taking it this month

Not sure at what age to stop doing so though

• +1
Mk 677 grew my nose

• So Sad
Reactions: rdqs
if my nose gets bigger than my lips while on hgh I’m killing myself
Height > face you can always just get a rhino later which is cheaper than LL but hgh won't make you grow most likely

Height > face you can always just get a rhino later which is cheaper than LL but hgh won't make you grow most likely
definitely planning on getting something done to my nose but it’s already fairly small as it is

It’s just that my lips are smaller

if my nose gets bigger than my lips while on hgh I’m killing myself
If certain facial parts become bigger than you want them to be, can't you just get surgeries to reduce their size?

I think it only happens if you take high doses.