low blood glucose better for growth?

yue

yue

Exponent
It's often assumed that being on the heavier side during puberty increases your metabolism thus increasing your growth in every way. But apparently HGH is secreted more with low blood glucose and is inhibited by high blood glucose, most tall people I see are lanklets, perhaps starvemaxxing is best for growth.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yes, lower your insulin resistance

It's often assumed that being on the heavier side during puberty increases your metabolism thus increasing your growth in every way. But apparently HGH is secreted more with low blood glucose and is inhibited by high blood glucose, most tall people I see are lanklets, perhaps starvemaxxing is best for growth.
Low/normal blood glucose means that the body is using it all for repair, tissue buiilding, etc , so yes.

starvemaxxing leaves you with malnutrition which is absolutely detrimental to growth

Low blood sugar = low hgh no?

Low blood sugar = low hgh no?
No, low blood glucose causes your neurosecretory cells to release HGRH which causes the anterior pituitary to release more HGH

No, low blood glucose causes your neurosecretory cells to release HGRH which causes the anterior pituitary to release more HGH
Low blood sugar is so bad for body when its for prolonged period