Face is everything, Height is everything, Penis is everything, Jaw is everything, Maxilla is everything...

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
This forums views are inconsistent:

If you believed everything this forum told you about appearance you would think that every feature is the most important feature and girls just want an emotionless 9 foot tall ogre.

Meanwhile a significant portion of the population has somehow been able to land a relationship.

The reality is this:

There are very few attractive people. Don't let social media fool you. Most people are overweight, acne riddled slobs. If you spent all day wandering around town you would be lucky to run across a few high tier normies and mayyyyybe one chad/stacy.

In my opinion:

As long as you aren't significantly impaired in some area of your appearance (significantly overweight, extremely short, extremely recessed ect) and fall somewhere within the norm. Then after doing all of the softmaxxes you should be able to land an LTR with an above average white girl.

Note that if you are very impaired in some area you will need surgery because softmaxxing won't be enough to fix it.

Where does this leave you?

-Well if you aren't impaired you should visit this guide: (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-make-an-ascension-plan-from-scratch.327607/)
and design a softmax ascension plan. Then either try to slay or settle down in an LTR (its up to you)

-While if you are impaired in some area you should completely softmax and then start researching surgery.
(Don't research surgeries your not even a candidate for it's a waste of time. Your not trying to become a surgeon.)

-For the .1% that is too impaired to be fixed through surgery + softmaxxing: I'm sorry

Kitten Basket GIF

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, thecel, Deleted member 2214 and 13 others
People should focus on areas they are going to do something about.

Especially body should be maxed, because although face and height are more important, it's easier to bodymaxx and it still matters. Also getting lean obviously improves face.

And you are right about getting into LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, animo123, JamesHowlett and 7 others
my problem is money

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
Looks are still very important but if you are past the looks threshold and a decent height, you should be completely fine

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, animo123 and Deleted member 9819
Define extremely short😶

Yeah I agree with OP. I see examples of that IRL all of the time. A normie with enough balls to talk to a girl is more likely going to get her than a shy tall chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, animo123, Finita Est and 4 others
Define extremely short😶
5'9 and your still human and you can gain around 7 inches with softmaxxing + hardmaxxing:

LL (2 inches) + Lifts (4 inches) + Posture (0.3-1.5 Inches) = 6.3-7.5 inches

So 5'2

Note that lifts won't work in a long term relationship so if you want an LTR you should go for a VERY short girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mastermind, animo123, gamma and 2 others
5'9 and your still human and you can gain around 7 inches with softmaxxing + hardmaxxing:

So 5'2

Note that lifts won't work in a long term relationship so if you want an LTR you should go for a VERY short girl
Bro Kevin Hart has all the money in the world and still 5’2. Extremely short is 5’5 and below

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 9819
bank account is everything

i actually learn something new almost everytime grimba posts but some high level threads just go ignored most of the time because users just want to listen to what they wanna hear.

'muh hunter eyes'
'chad or death'

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 10413
Money is everything, absent genetics,

and, luck.

Yes, surgeries can be botched sometimes, even from the best surgeons out there. At least don't have bad luck.

So 5'2

4 inch lifts jfl? And if 5ft 2 that would mean you already have good posture while measured. I think max you could feaud is from 5'6 to 5'10 after ll and lifts

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
This forums views are inconsistent:

If you believed everything this forum told you about appearance you would think that every feature is the most important feature and girls just want an emotionless 9 foot tall ogre.

Meanwhile a significant portion of the population has somehow been able to land a relationship.

The reality is this:

There are very few attractive people. Don't let social media fool you. Most people are overweight, acne riddled slobs. If you spent all day wandering around town you would be lucky to run across a few high tier normies and mayyyyybe one chad/stacy.

In my opinion:

As long as you aren't significantly impaired in some area of your appearance (significantly overweight, extremely short, extremely recessed ect) and fall somewhere within the norm. Then after doing all of the softmaxxes you should be able to land an LTR with an above average white girl.

Note that if you are very impaired in some area you will need surgery because softmaxxing won't be enough to fix it.

Where does this leave you?

-Well if you aren't impaired you should visit this guide: (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-make-an-ascension-plan-from-scratch.327607/)
and design a softmax ascension plan. Then either try to slay or settle down in an LTR (its up to you)

-While if you are impaired in some area you should completely softmax and then start researching surgery.
(Don't research surgeries your not even a candidate for it's a waste of time. Your not trying to become a surgeon.)

-For the .1% that is too impaired to be fixed through surgery + softmaxxing: I'm sorry

Kitten Basket GIF
is that your cat?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
update for your surgery ? you did it ?

Thank you for asking.
I had an appointment for march 30 but surgeon had a motorbike accident that week and we had to change it... i have the consultation tomorrow.
Will post updates on my thread.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Essonerian
People have a tendency to view whatever feature they lack as being most important. We tend to take for granted features that others feel insecure about; for example many turbo manlets never even consider what someone with severe balding might go through and vice versa. This leads them to the "X is everything" fallacy. The truth is that you can't have any major failos these days, so the "X is everything" people miss the point. It's more like "not being X or Y or Z is everything".

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 5799 and Mongrelcel
Wrong, there are many good looking people outside

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ReignsChad
Wrong, there are many good looking people outside
I can point you to tons of statistics showing that a significant portion of the population is overweight and walk you through the fact that it takes alot of effort to appear attractive and most people generally lazy.

If the most you can utter is "wrong" then your post serves no purpose outside of just confusing people.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and animo123
I can point you to tons of statistics showing that a significant portion of the population is overweight and walk you through the fact that it takes alot of effort to appear attractive and most people generally lazy.

If the most you can utter is "wrong" then your post serves no purpose outside of just confusing people.
why the fuck would I care about "general population" ?

I care only about people below 35.

Stop coping with "average" - average height is said to be 5'9 but if we dont count subhuman ethnics and old people its higher. What even is the point of talking about average?

And idk if youre form US, but here obesity rates are WAY lower

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 4430
Define extremely short😶
Anything that’s 4 inches lower than the male average height in said country. 5’6 is a decent height in certain (mostly asian) countries while it’s down right horrendous in others.

How can I cure asperger's permanently?

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian