• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป...

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ป

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

I was born the day God were sick
You body copers would date a LTB with big booty instead of a slim Stacy with a greek God face. You aren't even respecting the blackpill, by this theory the pretty people is supposed to only get the attention from others but it seems like hoeflation is making you all MTNs and HTNs date down when you know it's not right. I would only understand you wanting to fuck an ugly woman because you haven't put your dick in a pussy in years. Yes big boobs and ass look good but it's a failo if her face is disgusting.

sexy hot girl GIF

I would be completely satisfied if this woman wakes up with me, I don't need her to have a certain body.
:blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zub111, synock21, silencio and 8 others
You body copers would date a LTB with big booty instead of a slim Stacy with a greek God face. You aren't even respecting the blackpill, by this theory the pretty people is supposed to only get the attention from others but it seems like hoeflation is making you all MTNs and HTNs date down when you know it's not right. I would only understand you wanting to fuck an ugly woman because you haven't put your dick in a pussy in years. Yes big boobs and ass look good but it's a failo if her face is disgusting.

sexy hot girl GIF

I would be completely satisfied if this woman wakes up with me, I don't need her to have a certain body.
it's all about her personality and kindness Jeffrey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Timmy, arabcelxxx and 4 others
it's all about her personality and kindness Jeffrey
Yes lord Hamza, doesn't matter if she's ugly everything is about if she loves you. Your taste in looks doesn't matter, looks don't matter! Love is real.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and hopecel
both matters but looks matter more. I rather have a stacylite with god tier body than a gigastacy PSL goddess with mediocre body.

both matters but looks matter more. I rather have a stacylite with god tier body than a gigastacy PSL goddess with mediocre body.
Ok bro in what world you deserve to have a GigaStacy like prime Lima. I'm talking about blackpillers who fuck with ugly women below their PSL level. Everything above HTB I would say depends on your type.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and butterworld
Ok bro in what world you deserve to have a GigaStacy like prime Lima. I'm talking about blackpillers who fuck with ugly women below their PSL level.
its just that you titled your post Face is everything in women so your views seemed more extreme than they are.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
its just that you titled your post Face is everything in women so your views seemed more extreme than they are.
I believe it, body doesn't matter in women except if she's fat and disproportionated that's my only exception. We men need to have some standards, Chadlites shouldn't be dating MTBs.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I believe it, body doesn't matter in women except if she's fat and disproportionated that's my only exception. We men need to have some standards, Chadlites shouldn't be dating MTBs.
yeah Chadlites and Chads dating MTB and below needs to be stopped and leads to overinflated ego of these women. I think face is everything until certain point. I mean if you are comparing MTB or LTB to stacylite and HTB sure face is the only thing but once a women get around HTB other things also come into play like body.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
sexy adriana lima GIF

JFL if you ignore these women because they didn't had "enough body"
Images   2024 05 20T194734783

Just like women believe, body doesn't matter. In men I would say it's only height but muscles idk, for a niche type of girls (sluts) might be true muscles matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, HTN_Mentalcel, RecessedChinCel and 2 others

sexy hot girl GIF

Wait tho, you are implying Karlie Kloss has a SHIT BODY?
Sir, please jump in front of a train rn.

sexy adriana lima GIF

View attachment 2933762
Just like women believe, body doesn't matter.
In men I would say it's only height but muscles idk, for a niche type of girls (sluts) might be true muscles matter.
Fr

Her face is what matters in LTRs (what 95% of men want)

Her having a better body or what not isn't gonna change how her pussy feels

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and nathan
sexy adriana lima GIF

View attachment 2933762
Just like women believe, body doesn't matter.
In men I would say it's only height but muscles idk, for a niche type of girls (sluts) might be true.
Althought I agree face is king, you would have to post a morbidly obese women with a 10/10 face if you want to back up your argument because SKINNY BODY IS THE BEAUTY STANDART :dafuckfeels:

What you are saying is like if a girl said:
"I can deal with the fact that *pretty boy TikToker* is jacked, because he has a good face" well no shit, his body is a HALO, not a bad thing.

sexy hot girl GIF

body still has to pass a threshold

Fr

Her face is what matters in LTRs (what 95% of men want)

Her having a better body or what not isn't gonna change how her pussy feels
It's not like you are gonna kiss and stare at her ass most of the times :lul: you have to deal with her face.

But again these women HAVE great bodies.
They fog 99% of bitches ww.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
sexy adriana lima GIF

View attachment 2933762
Just like women believe, body doesn't matter. In men I would say it's only height but muscles idk, for a niche type of girls (sluts) might be true muscles matter.
lima looks trash btw no sex appeal horse teeth jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Autismcel
It's not like you are gonna kiss and stare at her ass most of the times :lul:

But again these women HAVE great bodies.
They fog 99% of bitches ww.
Adriana lima is literally skinny with no ass but she has arguably the best face for an ethnic foid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Bonecel01
low T trait prioritizing face over body
iu
1578226976_li8z9cfco0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and smallman
Althought I agree face is king, you would have to post a morbidly obese women with a 10/10 face if you want to back up your argument because SKINNY BODY IS THE BEAUTY STANDART :dafuckfeels:

What you are saying is like if a girl said:
"I can deal with the fact that *pretty boy TikToker* is jacked, because he has a good face" well no shit, his body is a HALO, not a bad thing.
I don't have the link of the video but there was a landwhale girl who had an slim pretty face and was sitting at a cafe. In my case I wouldn't fuck her but that's an extreme case, like no man I know looks good in an obese shape. My point is if you're HTN don't bang the ugly gymmaxxed LTB ๐Ÿคข, date HTBs.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
  • +1
Reactions: nathan

sexy hot girl GIF

no face for your gyconemastia body and Klinefelter frame

low T trait prioritizing face over body
View attachment 2933771
iu
1578226976_li8z9cfco0.jpg
Posted whores/gold diggers with OF and a lot of surgeries in their face. Pump and dump only and they are not LTB, still dateable fuckable but you know what they are.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and nathan
Funny thing is 99% of people on this forum can't attract either :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 72804
medium ugly with good body>stacey with tranny lanket body

tushy-jenna-j-ross-in-young-ballerina-explores-anal-sex-with-her-teacher-with-mick-blue-11.jpg

1C6185510-g-tdy-120118-LOOK-cindy-crawford-daughter-combo.jpg
Oh shit no, "medium ugly" jfl no girl should be ugly. Only fuck that if she's your looksmatch I would understand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Ill take both
IMG 1610

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
once the face is like strong LTB, I care more about body. See many women with a Stacy face and a flat body and honestly doesnโ€™t do much for me

> a very bold claim
hmm letโ€™s see how he defends this claim

> unintelligible rants

every time

sexy hot girl GIF

arent boobs and ass also genetic... thereby proving the blackpill and throwing your argument in the gutter? I would say for a ONS, body is slightly more important than face, face matters more in ltr