Face is everything (personal experience)

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I’m an ethnic manlet in a Nordic country. When I go out with facial hair longer than 2mm, I get weak IOIs. When I go out shaved or just a shadow (0,5mm), I cannot handle the IOIs. Not just foids, even right winger type old men are super pleasant. I don’t like the attention, so I let my facial hair grow out to an awkward phase so I don’t have to deal with the attention. It’s so bizzare when I go out groomed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, darkness97, starvecell and 4 others
I hate the fucking lighting in my house, from 12 to 5 pm the sun is blasting in almost blinding, looks like shit in mirror. 8am in the monring and 5 pm is when lighting is perfect

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, gr34ter, kyrre and 1 other person
Ethnic cope
IMG 20240429 163215

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, brucewayne78, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
FYI I’m not saying I mog the good looking whites, the bar is just lower for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Yes I’ve never lied about my height or anything here unlike you insecure larpers
Oh the irony, average woman is 5'6" to 5'7" in Nordic countries. You are the insecure faggot spreading bs that getting ioi especially in Scandinavia from woman :lul:

You are the insecure faggot
IMG 20240429 163352

(I'm 5'7" too)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: <6PSLcel, borntosuffer and BrahminBoss
Oh the irony, average woman is 5'6" to 5'7" in Nordic countries. You are the insecure faggot spreading bs that getting ioi especially in Scandinavia from woman :lul:

You are the insecure faggot
View attachment 2887720

(I'm 5'7" too)
Face > height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Aero
Face > height
Curry manlet cope. Avg Nordic man is 5'11 to 6 feet and it's average there. The desired height range is 6'3" to 6'4" there.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and BrahminBoss
Curry manlet cope. Avg Nordic man is 5'11 to 6 feet and it's average there. The desired height range is 6'3" to 6'4" there.
Ok know-it-all dalit from India with a white man’s avi. I wouldnt even talk to you irl, so enjoy this little attention I gave to you for your baiting

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and BrahminBoss
Ok know-it-all dalit from India with a white man’s avi. I wouldnt even talk to you irl, so enjoy this little attention I gave to you for your baiting
If you will spread for bs, then you will get stomped.

6 feet average is for man in Scandinavia, but ofcourse you are retarded so you can't read. I don't need to go there, all data is available on Google.

Also the fuck do you mean by "white man avi" ? You retarded libcuck. This dark triad will rape your ass and stuff momo in it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Who’s the dirty ogre in ur pfp

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and laaltin
nordic males are both htn on average and like 6'2 nigga do ur fucked in both ways
Where do you live? HTN and 6’2 lmao, thats just meme.. come and see for yourself

after a certain point yeah. but you gotta at least be around average. not 4-5 inches shorter
I’m not going after really tall girls, even slightly taller girls have been interested in me, so this height requirement sounds like some insider joke made by foids to me personally

I’m not going after really tall girls, even slightly taller girls have been interested in me, so this height requirement sounds like some insider joke made by foids to me personally
nah you probably just dont know what your life would look like at 6ft+

this worlds is os hallow

nordic males are htn on average and like 6'2 nigga so ur fucked in both ways
Smartest nordcuck coper. Most swedish are low T twink faggots with no social skill and low libido. The only slaying are all tanned and with a muscular frame, which are getting rarer day by day in Sweden.

• Woah
Reactions: butterworld and BrahminBoss
Smartest nordcuck coper. Most swedish are low T twink faggots with no social skill and low libido. The only slaying are all tanned and with a muscular frame, which are getting rarer day by day in Sweden.
cope

cope abdul, no gl white foid wants ur somalian ass
I'm a normale White dude that doesn't burn in the Sun like swedish cucks do. And they deserve all the insults cause they are pussies that wont even defend their women

I'm a normale White dude that doesn't burn in the Sun like swedish cucks do. And they deserve all the insults cause they are pussies that wont even defend their women

Attachments

• 1714379374464143.jpg
    1714379374464143.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0