Face is everything

G

GlamGuru

Iron
Face > height > body

I notice at work, this guy who has a face that's 8/10, and mogs everyone to oblivion, gets insane looks, and attraction from girls. Girls can't help but stare at this guy non-stop, and have crushes everywhere. This guy also rarely speaks, so his presence alone is able to make all their pants wet. The thing is, he's average height, and skinny, and gets mogged in the workplace by guys who weigh more and more muscular and beefy and taller. Despite getting mogged by height and body, his face alone gets most attention from girls without even having to speak to them.

Thoughts? Just what I've observed. Also I read girls actually filter out things that are trainable, like body, so they instantly always go for face or height for reproduction with a mate. Since face and height is mostly genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, <6PSLcel, dopaminebeyondfried and 5 others
Bro just discovered water.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Axii, Aero and 8 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, nathan and lemonnz
Face > height > body

I notice at work, this guy who has a face that's 8/10, and mogs everyone to oblivion, gets insane looks, and attraction from girls. Girls can't help but stare at this guy non-stop, and have crushes everywhere. This guy also rarely speaks, so his presence alone is able to make all their pants wet. The thing is, he's average height, and skinny, and gets mogged in the workplace by guys who weigh more and more muscular and beefy and taller. Despite getting mogged by height and body, his face alone gets most attention from girls without even having to speak to them.

Thoughts? Just what I've observed. Also I read girls actually filter out things that are trainable, like body, so they instantly always go for face or height for reproduction with a mate. Since face and height is mostly genetics.
this is water face is number one for attraction

height/frame is just the best for getting respect

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, dopaminebeyondfried and Heinrich Schmidt
would I mog as a 4'11 chad lite then?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt, xegigi and 2 others
Yes, but face is mostly within your control.

• Loose bodyfat. Getting down to 10% makes your face more angular and better looking to women.
  • Skin health maxing:
    • Skin is a living substance composed of molecular compounds which you can control. Wrinkles can be removed, acne can be prevented, and skin be glowing healthy and young. This is too deep a topic, and honestly I don't want to share my secrets, but it's all out there.
  • Hair & Eyebrow Maxing: Same as skin health
  • Mewing & good posture. Yes it's slow. But ten years of mewing is one reason I'm getting better and better looking as I get older. It activates a cascade of osteoblast and osteoclast cells throughout your face that remodel the shape of your face, cheek bones, jaw, everything to become more attractive. It takes time and most people don't have the patients for it.
  • Bone Smashing - Wolf's law.
  • Fasting for a few days, eating for a few days, repeat - increases HGH and testosterone, which over time remodels bone structure to make you more masculine.
  • Meditation for relaxation, changes your default emotional routines, which change your hormone levels and also causes structural changes as well as improvements to your skin quality.
  • Hard Chewing & Mastics Gum - Masseters muscle growth
  • Facial Exercises - Can increase any facial muscles you want through targeted exercise.
  • Surgeries - there's a huge amount of different surgeries you can get for your face and skull
So yah, you can change pretty much everything about your face, brain, skull, everything, all of the tissues including bone.

Incels say face is law, but that means nothing really, it's still completely your fault if you look bad, unless your improving.

• Love it
Reactions: xegigi
  • Loose bodyfat. Getting down to 10% makes your face more angular and better looking to women.
  • Skin health maxing:
    • Skin is a living substance composed of molecular compounds which you can control. Wrinkles can be removed, acne can be prevented, and skin be glowing healthy and young. This is too deep a topic, and honestly I don't want to share my secrets, but it's all out there.
  • Hair & Eyebrow Maxing: Same as skin health
  • Mewing & good posture. Yes it's slow. But ten years of mewing is one reason I'm getting better and better looking as I get older. It activates a cascade of osteoblast and osteoclast cells throughout your face that remodel the shape of your face, cheek bones, jaw, everything to become more attractive. It takes time and most people don't have the patients for it.
  • Bone Smashing - Wolf's law.
  • Fasting for a few days, eating for a few days, repeat - increases HGH and testosterone, which over time remodels bone structure to make you more masculine.
  • Meditation for relaxation, changes your default emotional routines, which change your hormone levels and also causes structural changes as well as improvements to your skin quality.
  • Hard Chewing & Mastics Gum - Masseters muscle growth
  • Facial Exercises - Can increase any facial muscles you want through targeted exercise.
  • Surgeries - there's a huge amount of different surgeries you can get for your face and skull
So yah, you can change pretty much everything about your face, brain, skull, everything, all of the tissues including bone.

Incels say face is law, but that means nothing really, it's still completely your fault if you look bad, unless your improving.
mirin comprehensive response

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Water Spit GIF

bruh u really think I was triggered cause I didn't tell u who a girl in my pfp is :lul::lul::lul:
u were otherwise u would have told me who the girl in your avi is

Send the 8/10 face

If I were 3 cm taller my SMV would be greatly enhanced, just because of the face I have.